Diverge Networks
Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=2820)

Ban Appeal - Walen - 12-31-2021

Your Name: Jack Ralston / mCdolans 

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:221472855

Reason for ban: Fail Corruption | Locker Abuse | VDM/AMVDM | RDM | LTAP |

Length of ban: 7 days

Reason for appeal: I'm just going to state this first, I do deserve to be banned as I will 100% admit to the VDM. I don't understand why I was banned for RDM or LTAP, I also don't know why I was banned for Fail Corruption or Locker abuse as I was a cop char just getting guns if I could get an explanation for this part of the ban that would be great. For the "RDM", There was a situation where there was person #1 and person #2, I had previously seen these 2 people together. Person #1 pulled a gun on me and started shooting at me as person #2 ran at me with his fists out which were not out before the shooting had started, I then proceeded to shoot both of them. The staff member who banned me told me the RDM was on person #2, although he never explained why as I saw person #2 as a threat because he was running at me with his fists out as his buddy was shooting at me. As for the LTAP, I did not try to avoid any punishment as the staff member who banned me brought me up to a sit, told me I was being banned, I asked why and after that I will admit I did curse at him as I was upset, but I was not trying to avoid anything, I then left. I was well aware that I was getting banned so I guess I just don't see how an LTAP on that ban would be viable.

Why should you be unbanned? As I said before, I will own up to the VDM as I did do it, I am sorry about the VDM. I would love to be unbanned or at least have my ban shortened as I really do enjoy playing the server. Sorry to the staff member I took my anger out on. If I truly did break those other rules I am also sorry about those and it will not happen again.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): N/A

RE: Ban Appeal - Vex - 12-31-2021

Let's start out with the LTAP.

As you said in your appeal, you knew you were gonna be banned, and you left mid-sit, meaning you left the server before
being banned to avoid being banned.

Now let's get into the whole ban.

Me and Fish Man were watching you, as we saw tons of mingy behavior coming from you. Once you were at city hall, someone killed you,
you proceeded to say "I'll be back" in OOC, and then came back and literally ran over 2 people where you died less than 3 minutes after you died.
This was clear VDM on your part, and you attempted to run over more but you suck at driving.

Secondly, you killed someone that was running at you with their fists out, which is not a valid kill reason. (Me and Fish man witnessed all of these events)

The Fail Corruption part is from you partaking in storming the mob's restaurant without warrants, in an attempt to kill them as you said in the advertisement
before you did it (raid).

The locker abuse is from you grabbing rifles as a proby, using them to kill people. Not to mention you are literally not on the database, in the PD discord, or anything.
So that means you are not even an actual member of PD, or at least anymore.

RE: Ban Appeal - Walen - 12-31-2021

(12-31-2021, 07:08 AM)Stretch Wrote: Let's start out with the LTAP.

As you said in your appeal, you knew you were gonna be banned, and you left mid-sit, meaning you left the server before
being banned to avoid being banned.

Now let's get into the whole ban.

Me and Fish Man were watching you, as we saw tons of mingy behavior coming from you. Once you were at city hall, someone killed you,
you proceeded to say "I'll be back" in OOC, and then came back and literally ran over 2 people where you died less than 3 minutes after you died.
This was clear VDM on your part, and you attempted to run over more but you suck at driving.

Secondly, you killed someone that was running at you with their fists out, which is not a valid kill reason. (Me and Fish man witnessed all of these events)

The Fail Corruption part is from you partaking in storming the mob's restaurant without warrants, in an attempt to kill them as you said in the advertisement
before you did it (raid).

The locker abuse is from you grabbing rifles as a proby, using them to kill people. Not to mention you are literally not on the database, in the PD discord, or anything.
So that means you are not even an actual member of PD, or at least anymore.
I'm confused, I never raided any type of restaurant? Like I said I admit to the VDM. Did you not read the part where I explain why I killed the guy with his fists out? I now understand the locker abuse and it is true I have not been on that char in a long time. I was not trying to avoid any type of punishment as you even stated I knew I was being banned so I still don't understand that part of the ban.

Ban Appeal - Hue - 01-01-2022

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules