Diverge Networks
George Zimmermans PK Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: George Zimmermans PK Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=286)

George Zimmermans PK Appeal - gozmouZ - 12-29-2020

Date of PK: 12/28/20
Reason for PK: ""corruption""

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: I arrested some dude named Alphonso for participating in a riot and setting a car on fire with 8 other people, and shouting shit against cops. I forgot to read him his miranda rights (which is not corruption, and might i add they literally only apply if i was questioning him) and sentenced him to 10 years for criminal mischief. Apparently not reading his miranda rights and stating that there is no lawyers or judges available is corrupt? Its a bullshit PK, and it could of easily been taken to court and had his sentences expunged. Its a bullshit PK reason.

I have no videos to provide as i saw no reason to record such a simple situation

RE: George Zimmermans PK Appeal - LoadedVoltage - 12-29-2020

Let me start with saying if I couldve went to court why did you not allow me to? Why did you just throw me in a cell and charge me?

I was the one arrested in the situation and we were staging a protest outside PD when 7-9 of us started to hit a cop car to prove our point of hate against the police, they chose me out of 7-9 people to arrest and I never resisted or tried to run I allowed them to do their job knowingly that I did commit a crime, once in the cell they stated no lawyers were available yet he never asked for one in OOC or in a Advert, he also did not wait 10 mins which is indicated in the SOP, I asked to have a court case several times which stated in the SOP he must allow me to do that given I was RPing properly as a criminal which I was.  He then proceeded to throw me in a cell and try to sentence me for Arson aswell as criminal mischief when I then argued with him that I didnt set the car on fire I only hit it a couple times he said I wont charge you for Arson but I will charge you for criminal mischief, which is showing hes a liar, he made an arrest log and made me serve my time without giving me a offer for a plea deal or allowing a lawyer to come or just putting me in a cell and setting up a court date, and the SOP states "Ask if they want to go to court - Which would be a very long process", he then stated in discord that he didnt wanna wait that long to do proper RP procedures. He also did not let me out after I completed my sentence I had to prove to Sudo that it was over my time and had him get me released. He broke several rules of the SOP which gives me the ability to get PK approval for corruption.

Here is the proof he arrested me - https://gyazo.com/71ac99f87873ff5dcaebb5441b5a0530

Here is the proof he didnt wanna wait and said he can be prosecution which is not true, you can only be prosecution if the guy is a clear minge and actively breaking rules which I wasnt since I complied, allowed them to search me and conduct the police interaction, punching a car with reason is not mingery if it was Pendred who was watching the scenario wouldve banned me right there. - https://gyazo.com/60d98bbd85f13b6d0d5ff674ec8ed34d

Here is him saying he can prosecute if theres no DA or Judge, which is not true according to the SOP, the SOP states "If they refuse the Plea Deal and want a court case then you leave them in the holding cell and get in contact with a Judge and the prosecution (District Attorney's Office)" - https://gyazo.com/e09a83fe84e792a9aefd6b6ce3112dd4

Here are the pics to prove what the SOP states - https://gyazo.com/abe75521cc6b1de80f79a0baa317972e

RE: George Zimmermans PK Appeal - Sudo - 12-29-2020

Side note, the following text is going to be an exact replica of what I sent in the staff chat.

Okay basically, there was a group of people messing around with Pendred early today and basically punching him whilst he sat in his car (Which from what I gathered from other parties was basically a OOC situation), LoadedVoltage was then selected and detained out of the 8 others where he was dragged to a holding cell, at no point (Which I can confirm as I watched the situation unfold) was his rights read to him and as he asked for a Lawyer, Goz just brushed past it and charged him anyway which in most cases isn't allowed, if LoadedVoltage wants to sit in the holding cell and press charges for the cop being corrupt he can do so.

Once the charges were being read out, Goz attempted to slip in other charges which were unrelated and had no proof behind to extend his sentence which were then dropped because LoadedVoltage in a OOC manner pleaded them, once being put in jail, LoadedVoltage was kept in there for an additional 30 minutes as Goz did not come back to release him, I was then called to the ticket and had another officer release him.

These examples and proof of arrest log were then used for the PK ticket, with the reasoning that Goz's Officer 1 character is corrupt.

LoadedVoltage completed the PK inside the Club Bathroom when the time was right, he stated afterwards that it was the safer move instead of wanting until the Fight Club was finished as there would be more people present around the area.

RE: George Zimmermans PK Appeal - gozmouZ - 12-29-2020

(12-29-2020, 02:52 AM)Sudo Wrote: Side note, the following text is going to be an exact replica of what I sent in the staff chat.

Okay basically, there was a group of people messing around with Pendred early today and basically punching him whilst he sat in his car (Which from what I gathered from other parties was basically a OOC situation), LoadedVoltage was then selected and detained out of the 8 others where he was dragged to a holding cell, at no point (Which I can confirm as I watched the situation unfold) was his rights read to him and as he asked for a Lawyer, Goz just brushed past it and charged him anyway which in most cases isn't allowed, if LoadedVoltage wants to sit in the holding cell and press charges for the cop being corrupt he can do so.

Once the charges were being read out, Goz attempted to slip in other charges which were unrelated and had no proof behind to extend his sentence which were then dropped because LoadedVoltage in a OOC manner pleaded them, once being put in jail, LoadedVoltage was kept in there for an additional 30 minutes as Goz did not come back to release him, I was then called to the ticket and had another officer release him.

These examples and proof of arrest log were then used for the PK ticket, with the reasoning that Goz's Officer 1 character is corrupt.

LoadedVoltage completed the PK inside the Club Bathroom when the time was right, he stated afterwards that it was the safer move instead of wanting until the Fight Club was finished as there would be more people present around the area.
So you admit he was minging in a group? Please elaborate why i would go out of my way to deal with a minge, when i quite literally do not have to. He was punching a car, it went on fire, he was screaming "Kill the cops, blow up the car" while punching a police car. He was the main agitator, so i took him away. It was not "adding in new charges" he punched a car until it caught on fire. None of what i did was corrupt, and this is so paper thin it hurts. 1. Miranda rights are not useful unless you are being interrogated. 2. i said there was no available lawyers, not that he could NOT have a lawyer. 3. I have been told that if there is no DA nor Judge i may prosecute if it is evident beyond a reasonable doubt that they commited the crime (which i have eye witness to Voltage committing a crime) Im failing to see where im corrupt here. You fucked up, you participated in a riot, you take responsibility Voltage.

(12-29-2020, 02:46 AM)LoadedVoltage Wrote: Let me start with saying if I couldve went to court why did you not allow me to? Why did you just throw me in a cell and charge me?

I was the one arrested in the situation and we were staging a protest outside PD when 7-9 of us started to hit a cop car to prove our point of hate against the police, they chose me out of 7-9 people to arrest and I never resisted or tried to run I allowed them to do their job knowingly that I did commit a crime, once in the cell they stated no lawyers were available yet he never asked for one in OOC or in a Advert, he also did not wait 10 mins which is indicated in the SOP, I asked to have a court case several times which stated in the SOP he must allow me to do that given I was RPing properly as a criminal which I was.  He then proceeded to throw me in a cell and try to sentence me for Arson aswell as criminal mischief when I then argued with him that I didnt set the car on fire I only hit it a couple times he said I wont charge you for Arson but I will charge you for criminal mischief, which is showing hes a liar, he made an arrest log and made me serve my time without giving me a offer for a plea deal or allowing a lawyer to come or just putting me in a cell and setting up a court date, and the SOP states "Ask if they want to go to court - Which would be a very long process", he then stated in discord that he didnt wanna wait that long to do proper RP procedures. He also did not let me out after I completed my sentence I had to prove to Sudo that it was over my time and had him get me released. He broke several rules of the SOP which gives me the ability to get PK approval for corruption.

Here is the proof he arrested me - https://gyazo.com/71ac99f87873ff5dcaebb5441b5a0530

Here is the proof he didnt wanna wait and said he can be prosecution which is not true, you can only be prosecution if the guy is a clear minge and actively breaking rules which I wasnt since I complied, allowed them to search me and conduct the police interaction, punching a car with reason is not mingery if it was Pendred who was watching the scenario wouldve banned me right there. - https://gyazo.com/60d98bbd85f13b6d0d5ff674ec8ed34d

Here is him saying he can prosecute if theres no DA or Judge, which is not true according to the SOP, the SOP states "If they refuse the Plea Deal and want a court case then you leave them in the holding cell and get in contact with a Judge and the prosecution (District Attorney's Office)" - https://gyazo.com/e09a83fe84e792a9aefd6b6ce3112dd4

Here are the pics to prove what the SOP states - https://gyazo.com/abe75521cc6b1de80f79a0baa317972e
Hey. 1. you were most definetly not in there for 30 extra minutes, as i checked the cell at 6:58 (your release was at 7) and you literally were not in there so i assumed you had been let out. 2. you were MOST definetly minging, and its hard to defend punching a cop car and screaming kill cops as good non mingey roleplay. 3. i could of still charged you with Arson, as you very much did set a car on fire, but i chose not too as i felt bad. 4. I do not have to give due process to minges nor will i. i will not take someone seriously who cannot seriously roleplay themselves. To touch up on the "late" release, he wasnt in the cell 2 minutes before his release time when i checked, therefore there is no way that can be dropped on me.

Im not sure if he wasnt on the server at the time i checked to release him, but i literally did not see him. I checked at 6:58 and at 7:00 and he wasnt there both times. Leaving the server and joining isnt my fault.

I never admitted to minging like I stated if I was minging pendred wouldve have banned me as he was watching the whole situation. Also whoever told you that is wrong you should try reading the SOP instead of taking someones word, it clearly states in the SOP that if I want a court case you keep me in the holding cell and await a trial you dont sentence me and throw me in a cell, idk how thats hard for you to understand. I stated once already that I know I did a crime I feel like you didnt even read what I wrote and are just talking to talk, its not the fact I committed a crime, its the fact you didnt follow your SOP which = being corrupt idk how thats hard for you to understand. Like I also stated before its not your decision to say im breaking rules its a staff decision or else every cop would just say this guy is minging and just instantly charge them and court cases would be nullified, if I was actually minging while in custody then you have all right to charge me but that never happened as I stated already I was compliant, i allowed you to search and drag me, I never tried running or broke fear RP. PLEASE READ THIS ILL SAY IT TWICE, THE SOP STATES IF THEY WANT A COURT CASE YOU PUT THEM IN HOLDING CELL AND CONTACT A DA OR JUDGE AND WAIT, IT DOES NOT SAY TAKE THE MATTER INTO YOUR OWN HANDS. I also never said kill the cops or you couldve charged me with criminal threats but that was never even brought up? I also dont understand how I wasnt properly RPing when I let you cuff me, search me, drag me, didnt resist or break fear RP, because im arguing with you means im breaking rules???? That must be a new rule I havent saw.

P.S I was told a random citizen made a police report on what my characters PAC looked like but when the PK happened I had pac turned off with no PAC wearing so I could kill you easier and I also changed my description so you or your butt buddy that you told what my pac looked like metagamed and made a police report which is pretty sus ngl. Or you made a alt citizen and made the report which is worse, theres no other explanation as I have video evidence of the PK and there was no PAC being worn.... pretty sus

Also sudo is a literal staff who let me out of jail after my sentence was already complete when I proved it to him, maybe you needed glasses or something but I was in that cell you must just be blind and not be able to see me. Try opening the door to the cell next time and looking inside???

RE: George Zimmermans PK Appeal - gozmouZ - 12-29-2020

(12-29-2020, 06:21 AM)LoadedVoltage Wrote: I never admitted to minging like I stated if I was minging pendred wouldve have banned me as he was watching the whole situation. Also whoever told you that is wrong you should try reading the SOP instead of taking someones word, it clearly states in the SOP that if I want a court case you keep me in the holding cell and await a trial you dont sentence me and throw me in a cell, idk how thats hard for you to understand. I stated once already that I know I did a crime I feel like you didnt even read what I wrote and are just talking to talk, its not the fact I committed a crime, its the fact you didnt follow your SOP which = being corrupt idk how thats hard for you to understand. Like I also stated before its not your decision to say im breaking rules its a staff decision or else every cop would just say this guy is minging and just instantly charge them and court cases would be nullified, if I was actually minging while in custody then you have all right to charge me but that never happened as I stated already I was compliant, i allowed you to search and drag me, I never tried running or broke fear RP. PLEASE READ THIS ILL SAY IT TWICE, THE SOP STATES IF THEY WANT A COURT CASE YOU PUT THEM IN HOLDING CELL AND CONTACT A DA OR JUDGE AND WAIT, IT DOES NOT SAY TAKE THE MATTER INTO YOUR OWN HANDS. I also never said kill the cops or you couldve charged me with criminal threats but that was never even brought up? I also dont understand how I wasnt properly RPing when I let you cuff me, search me, drag me, didnt resist or break fear RP, because im arguing with you means im breaking rules???? That must be a new rule I havent saw.

P.S I was told a random citizen made a police report on what my characters PAC looked like but when the PK happened I had pac turned off with no PAC wearing so I could kill you easier and I also changed my description so you or your butt buddy that you told what my pac looked like metagamed and made a police report which is pretty sus ngl. Or you made a alt citizen and made the report which is worse, theres no other explanation as I have video evidence of the PK and there was no PAC being worn.... pretty sus

Also sudo is a literal staff who let me out of jail after my sentence was already complete when I proved it to him, maybe you needed glasses or something but I was in that cell you must just be blind and not be able to see me. Try opening the door to the cell next time and looking inside???
Literally have no clue what you're on about in the P.S, but again you were most definetly NOT properly roleplaying, so why would i treat you like you're seriously roleplaying? a man, punching a cop car to the point of flames, screaming violent remarks is a serious and credible roleplayer? listen to yourself. You were most definetly NOT in the cell, whether that was because you werent on the server or you were out, you were not in that cell when i checked. Please seriously roleplay next time and this confusion wont happen. thanks buddy. Me not wanting to deal with a minge who has no intention to roleplay and is only there to cause confusion is not corruption, its me not rewarding your troll like behavior, and im not sure how you see riots as serious RP where you're punching a car and setting it on fire lmao.

Also now youre agreeing we were rioting, if you know the word riot then you understand the meaning of it and things get thrown or property get damaged AKA the cop car was being punched because we were protesting/rioting it was not minge activity and you clearly just stated we were rioting outside the PD to make a statement how bad the PD is, we were not just sprinting around the map hitting every car we saw so I still fail to see how I was minging in anyway. Minging would equal punching you while I was being tased, or continuously running while cuffed, blocking door ways, moving around in the cell so you couldnt search me, literally breaking server rules like fear RP or Ltaping, generally making your job 10x harder which never happened. As I said arguing with you over BS Arson charges is not minging nor a crime, if you allowed my 10 mins to get a lawyer it probably wouldve been more civil but you broke every right I had as a citizen.

But im sureeee you have no clue what I meant in my P.S, just a coincidence someone knows my exact pac that wasnt even being worn during the PK and makes a police report on your PK literally 15 mins after it happened??? Hmmm sure buddy

And again read the SOP instead of taking someones word for it, as you stated "you were told", when you can literally read the SOP for yourself which you obviously havent done. Ill stop commenting and let staff deal with this I said all I can say and this dude is just trying to make excuses for being corrupt and not follow due process.

RE: George Zimmermans PK Appeal - Wish - 12-30-2020

This is not corruption, it is just being an idiot cop. (Not in an offensive way mate). I will UnPK you. Next time, dont PK over shit like that, make an IA report and get him Fired.