Diverge Networks
Danger Second Attempt - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Danger Second Attempt (/showthread.php?tid=2862)

Danger Second Attempt - Kevinthebestxx - 01-06-2022

In-Game Name(s): Isabella "Hourglass" Doppler, Michael E. Pearl, Yuli D. Washer,  Luigi Belucchio
Steam Name: Kevinthebestxx
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...27525/home
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96580898
Discord Username: kn#6572
Total playtime on Server (Do ! time in-game): 4 weeks and 2 days
Time Zone: PST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 3-5 hours +
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Just Nutscript 
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  There are people in the staff team that I would like to be a part of. I would like to contribute my time to helping this community by helping other players resolve their problems.  I understand sometimes other staff has other things to do and I would like to help them out. It makes me feel great about myself when I help others. I would like to see roleplay run smoothly with myself in the team.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?: My records are clean and I'm very active on the server. I've studied the server rule and I understand it well. I can organize and gather evidence well for the ticket. I believe that I'll be respectful to the player, showing no attitude towards them at all. Even during times of chaotic events, I could stop in-game roleplay and help out with OOC matters.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where what position and how long): Varsitygaming (Military RP Nutscript) - I was a senior admin on there for about a year.  
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I'm still getting to know other people. I'm happy getting to know each one and doesn't bother me if I'm popular or not. Some people like to think of me as a dangerous person woman but I think otherwise.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: No
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I will report it to another fellow staff member to deal with this issue as I'm roleplaying and cannot take it to a sit out of nowhere. I'll provide the clip to the administration if it's needed and If it comes there being no staff and I see that the situation is severe then I will get on duty and deal with the person personally. I wouldn’t want him to continue killing other players. I’ll make sure this person will get dealt with.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: 
I'll record it as evidence and I would have a talk to them and give them a heads up on what they're doing wrong. The fellow staff member should be able to tell me what he’s doing wrong. Sometimes people have a bad day or they're on crack and I want to give them a chance. I don't want to have any conflict with them. If it has to come to the last resort, I will report it with enough evidence to the upper administration and it can be dealt with. 

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?:
The rules are simple and he should have known the rules before coming in. I will proceed to punish him according to the rule he broke. My friendship with him will just be a disappointment.

RE: Danger Second Attempt - Moneykxe - 01-06-2022

Thats crazy but entire shrek movie hindi urdu?

RE: Danger Second Attempt - Vex - 01-06-2022

BIG +1

I have seen this individual on the server for some time now; they have shown nothing but loyalty to the server,
and has proved they are not a rule breaker.

RE: Danger Second Attempt - Jet - 01-06-2022

+1

Nice person

RE: Danger Second Attempt - escape05 - 01-06-2022

+1, an experience roleplayer, fairly well-respected in the community, and has prior staff experience.

RE: Danger Second Attempt - furyturtle - 01-06-2022

+1 big guy doesnt break rules!

Danger Second Attempt - Pendred - 01-07-2022

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.