Diverge Networks
Jefferson staff application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Jefferson staff application (/showthread.php?tid=2905)

Pages: 1 2

Jefferson staff application - Willstep - 01-13-2022

In-Game Name(s): Dylan Jefferson and Itsuki Kiyoshi
Steam Name: Willstep
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198423169276/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:231451774
Discord Username: Willstep
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 2w 8h
Time Zone: GMT +01:00
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 1-3 hours a day
Have you read the rules?: yes
Do you have a working microphone?: yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * i was told by someone that i would be a good fit as staff and i really like doing staff things like making sure people actually follow the rules and don't minge about
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * I have past expireience and i as stated i will make sure people actually follow the rules
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): i have been staff on three servers before one 2 of them i became the rank of admin the server names were Saphire networks and Corpus networks on the third one i became a senior mod on the first 2 servers i was on them both for about a month because they closed on the last one i was on for about 3 months
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: no
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * kinda known in sanz and i am know in PD for being IA LT
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Rage (he told me to apply for staff)
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: tell someone else that i was RDMED and don't deal with my own sit
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: tell Pendred or Rem/toka
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: Ban him for the recomended time and if he does it again ban him for the recomended time
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Jefferson staff application - OPPSEH - 01-13-2022

+1 Good Guy

RE: Jefferson staff application - RagingGage - 01-13-2022

+1 good man

RE: Jefferson staff application - Hoovis - 01-13-2022

-1, Extremely low effort application

RE: Jefferson staff application - Fish Man - 01-13-2022

I see no effort put into this at all. That's all I can say, It's so low effort that I can't even comment on anything else

RE: Jefferson staff application - Vex - 01-13-2022

Not trying to be rude, but I don't think you're fit for staff. You abuse your authority on your I.A. character.
Don't doubt you would do the same thing as staff.

Also, really low effort put into this application.

RE: Jefferson staff application - Kevinthebestxx - 01-14-2022

-1 poor application

RE: Jefferson staff application - Willstep - 01-14-2022

(01-13-2022, 10:02 PM)Stretch Wrote: -1
Not trying to be rude, but I don't think you're fit for staff. You abuse your authority on your I.A. character.

could you please provide any evidence that i abuse my power on IA

RE: Jefferson staff application - kash - 01-14-2022

Low effort, seems like you didn’t even give a shit when writing this.

RE: Jefferson staff application - Vex - 01-15-2022

(01-14-2022, 01:53 PM)Willstep Wrote:
(01-13-2022, 10:02 PM)Stretch Wrote: -1

could you please provide any evidence that i abuse my power on IA
This is not a court trial. I'm giving my opinion and my experiences with you.