Diverge Networks
PK Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: PK Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=2948)

Pages: 1 2

PK Appeal - helpicantplay - 01-22-2022

Name of Character:Emilia Morello

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:599762236

Date of PK:1/22/22

Reason for PK:apparently i didnt pay kick ups but i have dms between me and Romulus of me telling him the amount i paid and everything 

Why should you be Unpk'd?:it was an agred upon
 in dms between me and Romulus that i could pay this amount and be transfer out then he moved me out of faction his self i then get pkd afterwards
If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: sent through support ticket

RE: PK Appeal - Romullus - 01-22-2022

I feel u but

you wanted to leave the cartel life and you were killed.

I approved your hit but I am not the one who requested it

RE: PK Appeal - helpicantplay - 01-23-2022

you literally said ok in dms and i even paid more so i wouldn't get fucked like this you agreed on it then changed up afterwards and tried to talk about it and you still killed me and you also took me out the faction yourself without any ticket that was made by me to be taken out of your faction the only reasoning i was given to why i was PK'd was because i didnt pay kick ups which was afterwards and is proven through dms and logs that i did in fact pay

RE: PK Appeal - Romullus - 01-23-2022

If I had not unwhitelisted would you have asked to be unwhitelisted?

i would have dmd you and asked if it was ok to ask or if i would have had to meet you in game for it to happen

If I would have said no you would have either stayed, and would held grudges againts your faction, or you would have left anyways and be pked. If you leave knowing that you cant leave you would have the mindset of being unsafe, which would make your assisnation harder.

If you leave thinking you are fine then you would act normally and your assasination would have been easier, which is what happend.

Leaving the cartel is only available for high ranking members or members who are active in our community. We barely had any interactions with you and you did not fit that criteria. Cartels do not operate the same way as other factions.

why would you chase an inactive player that is first rank then i would actually know nothing and explained what i was gonna do in dms if you said no i wouldve tried to either talk it out more or stay there and make a new character because i had already talk to the faction about moving that char in and they thought you were gonna honor it

(01-23-2022, 12:23 AM)helpicantplay Wrote: why would you chase an inactive player that is first rank then i would actually know nothing and explained what i was gonna do in dms if you said no i wouldve tried to either talk it out more or stay there and make a new character because i had already talk to the faction about moving that char in and they thought you were gonna honor it
What you have said here has no link with helping you get unpked.
I said everything I needed and I still think this pk should stick.

I'm not trying to help myself get un PK'd I'm simply explaining what was laid out on our plan because you said you didn't want to cause any "held grudges between factions" when it was already talked about between factions that I was gonna try and transfer on that char and that it would already create problems if you killed me so what would be the point in killing a person that is trying to transfer one character that's first rank and talked with people and paid more than the agreed upon amount and moving to a whole other allied faction then for it to be because of petty reasons whether you pk'd me in the faction or out of it, it would have still created problems between factions

(01-23-2022, 12:45 AM)helpicantplay Wrote: I'm not trying to help myself get un PK'd I'm simply explaining what was laid out on our plan because you said you didn't want to cause any "held grudges between factions" when it was already talked about between factions that I was gonna try and transfer on that char and that it would already create problems if you killed me so what would be the point in killing a person that is trying to transfer one character that's first rank and talked with people and paid more than the agreed upon amount and moving to a whole other allied faction then for it to be because of petty reasons whether you pk'd me in the faction or out of it, it would have still created problems between factions
"held grudges between factions" thats not what I said, I said you feeling forced to stay would make you hold grudges againts the faction your in. This has nothing to do with the faction you wanted to join.
This literally has nothing to do with any other faction but the cartel.