Diverge Networks
Irn Bru’s staff application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Irn Bru’s staff application (/showthread.php?tid=2961)

Pages: 1 2

Irn Bru’s staff application - Irn Bru - 01-25-2022

In-Game Name(s): Stuart Macfarlane and Craig “Lews” Wright Jr

Steam Name: Cragger 

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/cragg101/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60601105

Discord Username: Irn Bru#3721

Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): over 1 month, 2nd highest play time on the server lol

Time Zone: GMT (U.K.)

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 5ish hours a week. I get different work shifts every week so could change 

Have you read the rules?: Yes 

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes 

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No but I’m more than happy to learn

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes, that’s understandable 
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  I want everyone on the server to have the best experience possible as I hate it when people break the rules and it effects me. I want to be able to help the community grow and listen to the players needs and concerns. The server is very popular and I want to be able to make sure everyone is having the best time possible at all times even when a lot of minges are on. In the staff meetings I could bring a lot of ideas to the table which could help improve the community and server. I would also listen to the players needs and concerns as I have personally been in their positions. I understand more than most people what this community is and that would benefit me helping people. 

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I believe I have good standing within the community and can prove this with my RP positions I have held and all my significant contributions towards improving RP. I have spent countless hours creating documents, helping people, implementing new cool things on PD and court discord and much more. I have been trusted with PD discord administrator in the past and I am currently a administrator on the court discord so I am well trusted and have never done anything to abuse my power. I am currently the second highest judge, former US Attorney and have previously been COD in the PD so I understand the importance of serious RP and what it takes to be trusted within the community.  I also believe I am a extremely competent and professional when it comes to holding a important position and I respect everyone.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Yes, on a dark RP server years ago.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Yes, I have had a lot of warns and bans however, I have been playing diverge since the day it was released and have the second highest playtime on the server. I have also not been warned in months. I have been extremely stupid in the past however, I have definitely changed my behaviour and won’t break the rules again. This can be proved with the high RP positions I have previously held. 

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  Yes, I am extremely respected and trusted. 

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Hue and H
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would hop on my staff char and punish the attacker appropriately using my discretion depending on their PO’s

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I believe honestly and trust  is essential when it comes to holding serious positions so I would have to report it to Rem or higher. 

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would never abuse my power or be corrupt so unfortunately I would have to punish them accordingly

RE: Irn Bru’s staff application - Fish Man - 01-25-2022

I have personally seen you minge with Wickers.
Along with that, I don't believe you've cleaned up your act, as you have been punished for rule breaks several times in the last month.

RE: Irn Bru’s staff application - Hue - 01-25-2022

+1 peak donnie

RE: Irn Bru’s staff application - Black_George - 01-25-2022

+1 Very good individual

RE: Irn Bru’s staff application - Recoil - 01-25-2022

+1 Has been around for ages, I know personally that this man is capable of being serious and providing an enjoyable rp experience and i feel he could be trained into a genuine good staff.

RE: Irn Bru’s staff application - kash - 01-25-2022

+1

okay yea I don’t play anymore but

bro it’s Lewis

already a absolute fuckin chad

also has the most playtime (dandead doesn’t count since he just afks interest)

RE: Irn Bru’s staff application - LocalWelshman - 01-25-2022

+1 a very committed and dedicated player. I believe he has the competence and capability of becoming staff. Not only would he improve activity but also work rate within staff

Best Regards,
Super Administration Hue

RE: Irn Bru’s staff application - hhhh - 01-25-2022

+1

Despite his history of PO's and bans, he has a favorable reputation within the community. He could definitely be a good addition to the staff team due to being an active and experienced player.

RE: Irn Bru’s staff application - Vex - 01-26-2022

+1

Although you have a lot of Po's, that doesn't really mean anything, hence why I'm staff.
I think you're a good player in this community and will do good as staff. The application is
also, pretty good itself.

Goodluck!

RE: Irn Bru’s staff application - Wickers - 01-26-2022

(01-25-2022, 08:10 AM)Fish Man Wrote: -1
I have personally seen you minge with Wickers.
Along with that, I don't believe you've cleaned up your act, as you have been punished for rule breaks several times in the last month.
elaborate the  word ''minging''. Also I heard you like to go in factions private vc's and don't warn them when they talk shit in character? But you warned me when I said ''come to pd'' Seems
you like italian factions ya?