Diverge Networks
Shadow's Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Shadow's Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=2972)

Shadow's Staff App - Alexander "Shadow" Rowsell - 01-27-2022

In-Game Name(s):Alexander "Shadow" Rowsell
Steam Name:ShadowwolfOfficial
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/IamRobert/
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:106950763
Discord Username:ShadowWolfOffical#4399
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game):1day 20hr 30 min
Time Zone:mst
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?:4-8 hrs a day
Have you read the rules?:yes
Do you have a working microphone?:yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand):yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?:no but i am willing to learn
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?:yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  *I haven't been on this server long but I do love this server and I have been having a blast and I would like to help keep it that way I have seen a lot of mingeing and wanna help control it to make the server a better place. I so far love this community and I think I can bring a lot to this community and I think applying for staff can help me with making this server a better place .
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:i have years of experience I have owned my own server and i have been head admin on other servers I think I would be a great asset to the community and i think i can bring a lot to the table from experience to my rp knowledge  where i have been in a lot of different RP servers and I have experience with staff i can be a quite a good person to have i am friendly and willing to do anything as staff no matter what is in the way   *
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I have over 5 year of staffing experience from discord to gmod i was a owner of my own server witch I ran for 2 years i also was a head admin for a milatary serious rp for 3 years and i was a head mod on a dark rp server for 2 years before i stoped playing garrys mod
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: no
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I wouldn't say I am well know but i personally think that i can become well know over time and I think that a lot of my faction member agree with that but i am not well know yet but i still think i can become well known when i play on the server longer *
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:N/A
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?:
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?:
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I don't care if they are my friend of faction member they will be dealt with the same as everyone else no exceptions to the rules ever even if they are my friend.

Ps I know I didn't meet some of the requirements for the sentence's but i do hope the community can give me a chance 
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Shadow's Staff App - Fish Man - 01-27-2022

I personally have never seen you before. this is probably due to your very short playtime.
You acknowledging the fact that you're not following the format doesn't change that you didn't follow the format
Along with that... The SPAG is awful on this application

RE: Shadow's Staff App - Alexander "Shadow" Rowsell - 01-27-2022

(01-27-2022, 02:46 PM)Fish Man Wrote: -1
I personally have never seen you before. this is probably due to your very short playtime.
You acknowledging the fact that you're not following the format doesn't change that you didn't follow the format
ik wasn't expecting it to

RE: Shadow's Staff App - Bingus - 01-27-2022

Would be good to know what exactly your past staffing experience was.

RE: Shadow's Staff App - Hoovis - 01-27-2022

-1. You have very little playtime. As well as what Fish said. I believe you should rethink whether or not you truly want to be staff and if you are dedicated enough. If you can't take the time to follow a simple format, how can someone expect you to follow the rules of a staffing or put any effort into it?

RE: Shadow's Staff App - Alexander "Shadow" Rowsell - 01-27-2022

(01-27-2022, 03:03 PM)Shadow Wrote: Would be good to know what exactly your past staffing experience was.
I ran a Server of my own and i also was a head admin for a serious milatary rp server for 2 years before I closed down it then was a head mod for a dark rp server for 1 year then I stopped playing Garry's mod for a few years

Shadow's Staff App - Pendred - 01-28-2022

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.