Diverge Networks
Wickers Staff App X2 - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Wickers Staff App X2 (/showthread.php?tid=3013)

Pages: 1 2

Wickers Staff App X2 - Wickers - 02-04-2022

In-Game Name(s): Mickey Wickers, Shakur  Escobar
Steam Name: WickerS_681
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074793639/
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:57263955
Discord Username: Wickers | ᵗʳᵃᶜᵏ#6049
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 1M 2W 2D
Time Zone:GMT+2
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?:  4-5  Hours a day.
Have you read the rules?:  Yes
Do you have a working microphone?:  Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand):  Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: I think I am capable of helping a lot of people in the server who are new. I have done some stupid stuff  but I have accepted the consequences. I am an active player, and also a well known person in the community. I have been playing for a while, I have a lot of experience and know the rules and I have a good background staffing on other servers. I know almost every command that is useful on the  server. I accept criticism from everyone and I improve on myself from the criticism. I will be fair and unbiased to everyone doesn't matter if someone is my friend or we know each other from somewhere. I am also very respectful to everyone, this excludes arguments with me and my friends that are mostly for fun. I am very mature person and hard-working person when put to do a job and do it the right way. I will treat people with kindness and honesty. I have started to become very active recently mostly on my free time  on the server. 

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I have been playing since the day the server launched. I am also an experienced player  due to my playtime on the server . I am also European meaning I will be active at  the time most staff members are asleep. I can be active and take care of people minging and breaking server rules.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):  Police RP (Senior Admin) TTT-Moderator(resigned)

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?:  Yeah only two times for Item Transfer but it was a few months ago. It was foolish of me and I learned from my mistakes.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I would  say that I am very known in the community due to my FBI and PD character as I have  seriously roleplayed on both characters. I am also known from my criminal character since I do not main one side, I like to explore  both sides, Criminal and Police. And  I have gotten some respect by other players. I have helped new people on the server  as they have asked me some questions or how to do something or where is ''City hall- Gun shop etc''. 
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: None  atm.

-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would grab the persons  ID go on my Staff character bring him and the victim. Listen to  both sides , asks for evidence,  I would check  notes/warnings also logs and I will make a decision of punishment.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I will start recording and will send it to a UA+ so they can deal/handle with the abusive staff member.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would deal with him like an normal  player. I will give him an appropriate punishment and time. I do not look forward to be a bias  staff member.
---------------------------------------------------------

Note: I can  admit, sometimes I can be immature. But in a staff  position, I can  promise to  be a mature and serious person. Since my last  staff application I have improved personally. I may not be a trustworthy player but a chance would be appreciated, 

RE: Wickers Staff App X2 - Fish Man - 02-04-2022

I have just recently warned you for simple rule breaks. I firmly don't believe you should be enforcing rules if you cannot follow them yourself.
Along with that, I have only seen/heard immaturity coming from you. I absolutely do not believe you calling yourself mature.
As you have only treated me with disrespect and accusing me of bias instead of accepting you broke the rules.
Along with that, You have been banned twice. Not once

RE: Wickers Staff App X2 - Vex - 02-04-2022

-1 you're immature and not staff material. you're pretty much like dinero...

RE: Wickers Staff App X2 - Romullus - 02-04-2022

+1
He does not have a lot of PO, compared to me (im an admin).

A good person in general knows when to joke and when to be serious (ex: can be fucking around but as a meeting with another faction starts he's on point)

I believe this could be a great opportunity for wickers, and I believe he should be given a chance. It is obvious to me that he truly is dedicated towards diverge and could be a benefit to the staff team. I believe that classifying someone as immature while it is based on situations that don't require maturity would be an invalid judgment. Wickers is a person that can depict the difference between seriousness and laughter.

If I recall his last rule break was him telling someone to come to pd on discord.

RE: Wickers Staff App X2 - hhhh - 02-04-2022

+1

I've known you for a while and only had good interactions with you. Despite having a few POs, I think you could be a great fit for staff.

RE: Wickers Staff App X2 - Irn Bru - 02-04-2022

+1

I know Wickers can say some stupid stuff sometimes but lets be honest, who hasn't on this server form time to time? I know this guy personally and he has the ability to change his personality depending on what social environment he is in. I know if he gets accepted he will change his attitude and remain professional.

RE: Wickers Staff App X2 - TheDevil372 - 02-04-2022

Bulgaria on bottom

RE: Wickers Staff App X2 - Chadderman - 02-04-2022

Sorry man, I know you aren't a bad person, but my experiences IG with you have been mixed and I don't feel that this point in time is right for you to be staff.

RE: Wickers Staff App X2 - Mishka Arkhipov - 02-04-2022

+1 I would like to see a more formal side of you but in this setting, I think he can Change for the better

RE: Wickers Staff App X2 - Seb - 02-04-2022

+1 Good man