Diverge Networks
Faction Application for The Vinicci Crime Family - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Faction Application for The Vinicci Crime Family (/showthread.php?tid=3018)

Pages: 1 2

Faction Application for The Vinicci Crime Family - TheNamesKoh - 02-05-2022

Name of Faction: The Vinicci Crime Family

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 11+ only got to count 11 so far, still growing

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Family

Ethnic Background (Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): Mixed: Italian, American

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): TheNamesKoh#8312

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:111255915

Your Server playtime: I don't know exactly but I've been on everyday for the past week

Your Faction Discord link (If you have one): DM me for it please

(Pictures are planned to be on the discord)

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images): 
The Vinicci Crime Family was formed in the early 1980s, The founder being Dario Vinicci Casanova, with his history going as far back as the 1920s as back in Italy he was part of another Organization called The Casanova Crime Family with Dario's father, Ferruccio Casanova being the Don, but after some tragic events fell and the Ferruccio was betrayed by those close to him, He died a befitting dead, with his feet being cast into cement and thrown into the ocean to sleep with the fishes, Of course after that it was just a matter time before they came after Dario too so at just 18 years old He fled to New York to search for money, power and fame, Out of fear Dario cut out his last name entirely and now resides as Dario Vinicci, The Don of The Vinicci Crime Family

The Demise of The Casanova Crime Family:
Ferruccio Casanova, the founder of the family was a brilliant man in his early years, but later always spending all of his time by himself, his security and his consigliere being an exception of course but with that, his family knew he was weak and paranoid and that others would move in soon, so they decided to set him up so that next time he had a meeting with another don, he wouldn't make it, and they'd make sure that the Dario wouldn't take over either but it would soon turn to a nightmare as well of a sigh of relief at the same time as he realized not only avoided death but let his father unknowingly walk into it aswell.

RE: Faction Application for The Vinicci Crime Family - assportal - 02-05-2022

+1
pretty good backstory

RE: Faction Application for The Vinicci Crime Family - Jacob King - 02-05-2022

+1

I like it.

RE: Faction Application for The Vinicci Crime Family - Manhack Matt - 02-05-2022

+1
how did i get here

RE: Faction Application for The Vinicci Crime Family - Fish Man - 02-05-2022

Average spaghetti family with an averagely short backstory. I wish we could have a 5th spaghetti family, but the applications always suck...

RE: Faction Application for The Vinicci Crime Family - bruntwaffle - 02-05-2022

+1 I always hear people want a new italian family so why not, givem what they want.

RE: Faction Application for The Vinicci Crime Family - Goose. - 02-06-2022

-1, Nothing personal, just believe there are enough meatballs.

RE: Faction Application for The Vinicci Crime Family - bruntwaffle - 02-07-2022

I just wanna through out there before someone makes a final call i get the description is kind of short and that there a 4 other families but if I'm being honest I haven't really seen another Italian family, at least one that's been active and here we've been on everyday all- day trying to build stuff up and get stuff situated and I feel its little unfair just to judge the app because we're going for Italian and calling us just another spaghetti family or meatballs.

RE: Faction Application for The Vinicci Crime Family - CharlesSKS - 02-08-2022

+1 Willing to see another Italian family, but you should touch up on your story, make it longer and not the bare minimum.

RE: Faction Application for The Vinicci Crime Family - shadowv312 - 02-14-2022

+1 seems cool