Diverge Networks
MeatyFranks Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: MeatyFranks Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=3030)

Pages: 1 2

MeatyFranks Staff App - Mishka Arkhipov - 02-07-2022

In-Game Name(s):
Corporal Mishka Petrov
Thomas Miller 
Junior Resident Tommy Adrastei
Ryan “Paste” Baker
(undecided)
Steam Name: Mishka Arkhipov
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Operation-Wandering-Soul/
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:546865507 
Discord Username: MeatyFranks#6782
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game):
2w 5d 23h 21m (Second Account lost the first to KeyLogger on Discord) 
Time Zone: PST((GMT-8))
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?:  4-5  Hours a day.
Have you read the rules?:  Yes
Do you have a working microphone?:  Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings
(Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand):  Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands: No but I am Willing to learn
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  I think I  am capable of helping people In game who are new But I am very Formal and serious when needed.  I’m an active and known person in the community. I have been playing for a while, I have a lot of experience and know the rules and how to staff. . Since I am From the West Coast There is very little or no staff. I also would like to Punish rule breakers AE Minge Punchers, Mic Spamer. I care for criticism from everyone to help me Be a better Staff in the future. I will be fair and listen to everyone's problem and tickets. It doesn't matter if someone is, I will be fair and unbiased even if they are part of my Faction or if I know them. I am also a very respectful person to everyone . I have been on a Trial Moderator other servers and know how to do my job. I am a hard-working person and ready to put my skills to work. I will treat people with honesty no matter how hard it hurts. I will always tell the truth. I  wish to be a staff on the server to help the community. I would also Love to Run events and take PK tickets in a timely Manner

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I've been playing For around For a Long bit but As PD I have experience with all kinds of Problems that need staff assistance: minges,Ltapers,Rdmers. I am also on the West Coast and in the Late Hours there are Very Little Staff Members on and many people Making Tickets for many things that overwhelm the 0-2 Staff on I would like to Help and assist with Tickets

Do you have any previous staffing experience?
I was a trial Mod for a 2 Weeks for a Small TTT server But it has unfortunately died under new Ownership

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?:  Yes
 Lt 1 for ltab but it was later reversed by stretch due to it being the Wrong person I told him In VC 
Ltap x 1 False Ban Later reversed and Removed By Bacon
Mass RPD x 1 During a RP riot people hands guns so I aimed for them but Missed and hit Civilians 
Violating Job rules and Character Abuse x1 this was Back when I was Still New I believed I could give my Guns I got From my PD char to my Criminal Char I later was Banned and blacklisted which was Later reversed this was when I was still New to the gamemode

Would you say that you are well known in our community: what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I would  say that I am very well known in the community due to My Outspoken PD character and My Notorious International Reading association Pin all my characters Share. I have seriously roleplayed as PD and in civilian Roleplay scenarios and I have some respect from my Fellow Peers from my Clear Personality and my uses of explosives But I have helped new people on the server Be that they Ask for Money a Job or just a OOC question I always try and give a Hand where it is needed 

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:
Romullus
H445
Heinz

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would Hop on my staff Char grab the person's  ID Freeze them then bring him and the victim. Listen to the victim and the Person in question, ask for evidence,Look at both of there notes/warnings Check logs and make the decision of punishment.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Use a recording software to record the Staff in question and send it to UA thru DMs and wait for their design to not go thru with it or punish the Staff

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDMing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would give him the same treatment I would another 

RE: MeatyFranks Staff App - Irn Bru - 02-07-2022

+1

This guy is extremely mature, competent and he has a great personality. I believe he would be a great choice for staff!

RE: MeatyFranks Staff App - Romullus - 02-07-2022

+1 Average male. Professional, respectable and mature. Would be a great staff.

SPOILER ALERT you cant tp ppl who are frozen

RE: MeatyFranks Staff App - Landon - 02-07-2022

+1 nice app, he's fucking ugly but a nice guy frfr

RE: MeatyFranks Staff App - Wickers - 02-07-2022

+1 nice guy friendly and chill

RE: MeatyFranks Staff App - Verax - 02-07-2022

+1

Very mature and responsible man. The server would be lucky to have him as staff. He is hardworking, honest and cares about the players. Rare qualities to keep Diverge fun.

RE: MeatyFranks Staff App - kash - 02-07-2022

+1

coolest motherfucker I’ve known for a while.

only bad thing about him is he’s 16 and wears onesies (and he’s Mexican)

RE: MeatyFranks Staff App - Clicky - 02-07-2022

+1 Very professional and hard working mexican

RE: MeatyFranks Staff App - TheDevil372 - 02-07-2022

+1 Within my interactions he has shown himself a multitude of times to be very mature and a very good rper.

RE: MeatyFranks Staff App - Fish Man - 02-07-2022

+1 Better than wickers