Diverge Networks
kash time babyyyyy - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: kash time babyyyyy (/showthread.php?tid=3051)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

kash time babyyyyy - kash - 02-13-2022

In-Game Name(s): Luis Andres Antonio, Trent K. Langford,  Yao Wu, Mao Wu (im deleting mao soon), kash, Ludovica Decico, Muukee X, Loghan Foaley
Steam Name: kash?
Steam Profile Link: Steam Community :: kash?
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120251557
Discord Username: Kash#0005
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 1 month, 4 days.
Time Zone: CST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: When I'm not busy with work/school, probably 1-2 hours weekdays, 3-5 hours on weekends.
Have you read the rules?: Yes.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yea. (it's dog shit, ordering a new soon.)
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes. 
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Very.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Of course.
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  As I slowly crawl my way back to the land of Diverge Networks (like all the UGS people), I slowly feel the need to begin staffing again to be useful. I do apologize to the bullshit I ranted on about the night I quit, which Pendred understands my standpoint when I was speaking on the matters that resulted to my resignment from the community. I am quite experienced in the field of NutScript server staffing, and believe now that I have come back from a long-due mental break I am back to the competence level needed to operate as a staff member on this server once again. I am also applying to continue having a reason to stay on Diverge, and to be honest I don't give a shit what other people might say regarding me coming back, but I have returned from something that did nothing but make me better as a person. (deny that all you'd like Wink )
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I am already experienced when it comes to staffing on this server. It didn't matter how many times I was called "shit staff" by players of this community (most people who said that were pissed that a sit didn't go their way), I still continued to push through and do the best I could as a member of Diverge's staff team. I am a man of pure respect if respect is given back, I treat people with respect when I am treated with respect, and in some cases I still do even when it's just "fuck you" this and "fuck you" that in sits. I am competent when competence is needed, I was only punished twice during my 3 month long run as Moderator, and both were semi-minor infractions. Before I left, I had experienced practically all aspects of RP and understood them well, with very minor fuck-ups from here and there.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): 

Mobsters City 1980s Miami/New York Roleplay - Administrator, 9-01 - 10-18.

Exhibition MexicanBorderRP - Head Administrator - March 2019 - July 2019
[/b][/font][/size]

[b]Diverge Networks MafiaRP - Moderator - November 2021 - January 2022

Nero Networks SovietRP - Moderator - January 2022 - February 2022
[/b]

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Yes, multiple times, however not banned/warned since September 14th of 2021.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  Of course, I'm the legendary kash! To the side of the community who barely knows me and/or has a big vendetta against me over little preppy bullshit, I am a pure minge who is "shit staff", to the side of the community who have played with me and put up with me since I began changing my attitude towards the server I am a good guy who knows what he's doing. Whether people know me as the inactive Discord cop Danny Machovitz, the African-Chinese badass cop Yao Wu, and/or the systemic racist Loghan Foaley who fucked over his own faction as a joke, I'm either a minge or a decent player. (if you're educated and not a complete idiotic monkey, it's the second one) I will say that I did deal with a lot of bullshit whilst I was on the server, and at times I would overexaggerate it like a complete retard, I usually forget/stop caring about beef within the next two days. I'm a good person who takes online shit talk slightly, and when I shit talk people back it's just to see how funny it gets.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: MeatyFranks, Irn Bru, Romullus, H445, Stretch, Rage, Baldrick
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would first begin by checking if any other staff members are available and willing to handle the sit, and hopefully if there is one available, I would proceed with the normal player type of sit. If not, I would make sure to clip it, and deal with the player if necessary. Me taking my own sit would be a ABSOLUTE last resort and I never did that except for maybe twice.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Clip all of my evidence, then, if the staff member is Senior Admin-, I would make a formal report on the forums, detailing all aspects of the issue and making sure to include all of my clips/screenshots proving the situation I am describing is true. If it was Super Admin+, I would report the staff member via DMs to a Community Manager or Pendred.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I had a situation like this twice, the first situation I dealt with horribly and was punished for handling it as bad as I did. The second time, I was more educated on the situation. I would first begin by asking another staff member to deal with the situation if they are available and willing to, to avoid any possible bias from my part. If no other staff members are available, I would refer the player to the forums so that he can make a player report, I would provide the player ID and/or Steam ID of my "friend". I would make sure to inform the player that no other staff members were available and that I am personal friends with the perpetrator. Hopefully they would understand and follow the directions I had given them.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: kash time babyyyyy - ayo - 02-13-2022

[Image: vjBAi2e.png]

RE: kash time babyyyyy - escape05 - 02-13-2022

+1, kash isn't the best always, but he was fair as staff. I wouldn't mind him coming back.

RE: kash time babyyyyy - Romullus - 02-13-2022

+1 he ok dude and from what I heard is staff material.

I think him and draggy should meet up irl and squash the beef.

RE: kash time babyyyyy - kash - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 05:59 AM)ayo Wrote:
[Image: vjBAi2e.png]
[Image: Col-No.-4-March-1024x501.jpeg]

RE: kash time babyyyyy - catgoku22 - 02-13-2022

-1 too many cartel

RE: kash time babyyyyy - TheDevil372 - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 06:26 AM)catgoku22 Wrote: -1 too many cartel
Too many Italian faggots

RE: kash time babyyyyy - Romullus - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 06:26 AM)catgoku22 Wrote: -1 too many cartel
?
1. kash didnt start as a cartel, like not even close.
2. Why is the fact that cartel members want to help the server make it a reason not have them become staff.
3. no correlation with what faction your in and staff abuse, considering the recent removal of some staff for metagaming.

RE: kash time babyyyyy - Rogue - 02-13-2022

+1 Solid Roleplayer and a Good Fella 

[Image: db319ec39362aefb6c17f4d96348a333.gif]

RE: kash time babyyyyy - String - 02-13-2022

-1 too mingey