Diverge Networks
Dirus/Infamy Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Dirus/Infamy Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=3059)

Pages: 1 2

Dirus/Infamy Staff App - Infamy - 02-14-2022

In-Game Name(s): Ricardo L. Broúnos , Jackson "Jacky" De'Mancini, Assistant District Attorney Darryl Andino, Fleur Toussaint, Akio 'Jinan' Yamazaki
Steam Name: Dirus
Steam Profile Link: 1kdirus
Steam IDSTEAM_0:1:562177687
Discord Username: Infamy#0001
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 3w 1d 9h 19m
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 10-20 Hours per week.  a lot of free time due to online college courses
Have you read the rules?: Yes, I have now been familiarized with the rules.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes, I do.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes, 
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes.
-------------------------------------------------

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: [b]Well, after roughly 2 to 3 months of playing and critiquing the group of people I'm around. I've seen plenty of minging going on around me and throughout playing. And sometimes staff may have an inconvenience or situation that they have to take care of at the time. As for my motivation for applying, it's to prevent others' experiences be ruined by someone with terrible intentions for others' experiences. To help provide a more flowing all together community and connected RP experience with the community.   *[/b]
Why should you be considered over other candidates?[b]I wouldn't say I am to be chosen over other candidates. But I feel that I may bring certain aspects to the table that may stand out above others. To begin I have had multiple staff experiences out of Garry's Mod. A staff team within a game should be looked at if it was a job to a certain extent. And I feel that I could and would bring un-bias opinions to the staff's sits. And being able to multi-task and be capable to fetch back and forth between role-playing to then serious talks and scenarios show character and the ability to be able to not just be able to only focus on one thing but be able to have a sense of things all the way around. *[/b]
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):

[b]FiveM Experiences:[/b]
[b][b][b]G5RPSS ; Head Administrator ; 4 Month's[/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b]Missouri State Role-play ; Head Admin ; 1 Month[/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b]JRP V-Menu ; Head Moderator ; 5 Month's[/b][/b][/b]
[b]
Garry's Mod Experiences:
N/A
[/b]

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I've been banned for 12 hours due to me being blinded by friendship and allowing myself to be used to item transfer. And since then I have made sure to keep away from certain people and stay with good people that surround me now.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  Can't really say I'm crazy known but I have my fair share of people that know me and like to be around me. But I would like to think everyone that I've befriended thinks that I'm a laid-back, calm, and collect kind of guy. *
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Bingus 
-------------------------------------------------

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would report it as if I wasn't staff. To then see if anyone on-duty would take the ticket and if otherwise I would briefly leave and apologize to anyone I am or was RPing with. And handle it myself after briefly stepping onto duty.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would gather any evidence I can to prove any type of rank abuse. If unable to gather or gain evidence on it, I would then report it to UA to have them investigate so they can solve the situation
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would then ban them despite our friendship because they are causing trouble within the server and ruining roleplay for others and making the server un-fun to play on.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Dirus/Infamy Staff App - Fish Man - 02-14-2022

You have been banned twice. Your first ban was for RDM | LTAP by myself. Your second ban was Item Transferring and such by Canadian

RE: Dirus/Infamy Staff App - Infamy - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 09:04 AM)Fish Man Wrote: You have been banned twice. Your first ban was for RDM | LTAP by myself. Your second ban was Item Transferring and such by Canadian
Yeah, I apologize. I forgot about that previous ban! I apologize for any misconstrued viewpoints I may have caused previously.  Big Grin

RE: Dirus/Infamy Staff App - kash - 02-14-2022

Neutral

You seem like a good dude but some of the answers aren’t the best way to go about things regarding situations, read through other accepted applications to get an ideal on what to do.

RE: Dirus/Infamy Staff App - Damiano - 02-14-2022

+1 

Has extensive knowledge of server policy and has been active in almost all realms of rp on Diverge, experienced staff on other servers and promotes good conduct within his faction and to those around him.

RE: Dirus/Infamy Staff App - 8tacey - 02-14-2022

+1 i have worked with you in PD. You are very understanding, you know what you are doing and know what you are saying and the facts of any situation that i have seen you get in.

And i believe this will be a very good thing for you because of your common knowledge. And on top of that you a real good guy and you're not a child when it comes to situations where bias may be involved.

RE: Dirus/Infamy Staff App - mugzalot - 02-15-2022

+1 Seems like he knows what he is doing. Why not give him a chance.

RE: Dirus/Infamy Staff App - Ricky - 02-15-2022

+1 been playing with Dirus for around a month or 2 now allowing me for an adequate opinion of his character, Dirus showed great leadership skills and was still held his morals close when situations arose. Dirus seems to be openly friendly with new people or those in need of help. Dirus in my opinion would make a good staff member, but Dirus should look into becoming closer with those in the server and have an established name for himself, but all aside I support Dirus in him pursuing his staff career.

- Nose Picker family guy man.

RE: Dirus/Infamy Staff App - Ariroony - 02-15-2022

Dude seems chill +1

RE: Dirus/Infamy Staff App - Fearsome - 02-15-2022

+1 Seems to be good with people. Good organiser, dedicated guy and overall would be a good thing if he got accepted