Diverge Networks
5 days (bruh) - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: 5 days (bruh) (/showthread.php?tid=3067)

5 days (bruh) - Vice - 02-15-2022

Your Name: N/A

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:98169094

Reason for ban: N/a

Length of ban: 5d

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I have no idea why I was banned for 5 days. I was killed when I was making noises in PD parking lot with a crowbar out, I came back and ran up to my friend and punched him while he was being taken in to PD, then I was banned for 5 days. I mean a couple hours or a day max would have been alright, seen as I was high at the time and was just fucking around, no killing or anything. There was people in the same parking lot that were actually killing people and they were not punished at all.

Why should you be unbanned? It was unjust, for mearly NLR x1, it seems dumb.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): N/a

RE: 5 days (bruh) - Moses - 02-15-2022

Hello.

Last night, at around 11 PM, EST, I witnessed you following a Cadet 'Nicholas Weber Jr.' You were screaming at this cadet, and generally just harassing him before you and your friend started to attack him and an accompanying officer. You died, and less than 2 minutes you returned and began punching the Officers. This was a blatant violation of NLR, Punch Minging, and no less than RDM. You also have quite a prior list of offenses on the server, which serves a warning to me that you have nearly zero intent to reform from your past actions. While five days might be harsh, you clearly had no intent of roleplaying here.

RE: 5 days (bruh) - Vice - 02-15-2022

(02-15-2022, 10:06 PM)MostlyIlliterate Wrote: Hello.

Last night, at around 11 PM, EST, I witnessed you following a Cadet 'Nicholas Weber Jr.' You were screaming at this cadet, and generally just harassing him before you and your friend started to attack him and an accompanying officer. You died, and less than 2 minutes you returned and began punching the Officers. This was a blatant violation of NLR, Punch Minging, and no less than RDM. You also have quite a prior list of offenses on the server, which serves a warning to me that you have nearly zero intent to reform from your past actions. While five days might be harsh, you clearly had no intent of roleplaying here.
Any proof?

RE: 5 days (bruh) - Moses - 02-15-2022

(02-15-2022, 10:17 PM)Vice Wrote:

Any proof?

Your defense is two words? I witnessed this first hand, and you did just admit to breaking NLR yourself. I'll compile what I have.

(02-15-2022, 10:26 PM)MostlyIlliterate Wrote:
(02-15-2022, 10:17 PM)Vice Wrote:

Any proof?

Your defense is two words? I witnessed this first hand, and you did just admit to breaking NLR yourself. I'll compile what I have.
Ok, so I have admitted to the NLRx1, but as it will show in logs, I punched my friend frolo as he was being dragged away. I was intoxicated in this situation and I obviously cannot take it back now. You can understand that I was only fucking around with my mate and making noises at the officers. I came back due to forgeting about NLR and I was banned almost instantly upon arrival.

RE: 5 days (bruh) - Fitz - 02-15-2022

Greetings, Vice.

I am Officer Tyler Ross, and I have witnessed the situation & probably was the one that killed you the first time.

You were on a whiteshirt character, obviously and most likely a throwaway character. You were targeting Weber along around the PD parking lot area, with a melee weapon (pretty sure it was a crowbar) you charge at him and I killed you with my Glock-18. Then you proceeded to come back around 1 minute and pull out another crowbar with the intent of committing the same action, you swung at someone around the same area and that is when Moses the banning Administrator picked you up with his phsygun and conducted his staff duties. You knew what you were doing was wrong as you were a staff member around early March, 2021. There should be no excuses.

(02-15-2022, 10:30 PM)Fitz Wrote: Greetings, Vice.

I am Officer Tyler Ross, and I have witnessed the situation & probably was the one that killed you the first time.

You were on a whiteshirt character, obviously and most likely a throwaway character. You were targeting Weber along around the PD parking lot area, with a melee weapon (pretty sure it was a crowbar) you charge at him and I killed you with my Glock-18. Then you proceeded to come back around 1 minute and pull out another crowbar with the intent of committing the same action, you swung at someone around the same area and that is when Moses the banning Administrator picked you up with his phsygun and conducted his staff duties. You knew what you were doing was wrong as you were a staff member around early March, 2021. There should be no excuses.
I have given no excuse and actually admitted to what I have done, however, I did not use a crowbar the second time, nor did I actually hit any officers the second time (after NLR). I hit the first time, was killed, apparently I came back 2mins later but my time perception was unclear due to my intoxication.

RE: 5 days (bruh) - Canadian-bacon - 02-15-2022

Clearly just harassing weber for the fun of it. I'd advise you to stop. Includes omitting any key details from the appeal. Like mentioning hitting your friend then weber, etc.

Regardless if you were intoxicated or not, you're still responsible for your account and actions.

The only reason I'm reducing this is because your last ban was 4 months ago.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced to 3 days.