Diverge Networks
Lammy's Staff Application (2nd One) - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Lammy's Staff Application (2nd One) (/showthread.php?tid=3099)

Lammy's Staff Application (2nd One) - Lammy - 02-19-2022

In-Game Name(s): Martin King, Timmy Prantman and Chris Arkinson
Steam Name: Lammy
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121793240/
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:580763756
Discord Username: Lammy#3908
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 1w 3d 12h 25m (PS: I meant this the first time, not the other one. Accidental.)
Time Zone: CST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: On the Weekday's it would be 1 or 3 hours. On the Weekends, it would be 10 or 8 hours.
Have you read the rules?: Yes, I have read all rules.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I do.
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes, I acknowledge it.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No, but I would really love to learn
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes.
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * My main reason is that I like to be a kind person and that I would love to staff for a server that has actual respect and maturity. I like this server as much as any kind person would. This server means a lot to me and I like this server very greatly. People have motivated me for this very application, the people who have been very kind and helpful. The server to me is very great. People on this server are the greatest, also minges or NIT or FailRP People are not in the book. And I just want to show people that just because I am a kid, it doesn't mean im not smart and have actual knowledge. I just want to say that the people in the PD are great with RP. The server's members are very kindful except for people that don't accept the roleplay environment. I don't want to say, "I just want to become staff just because I want to have fun!" I want to be here to help people with their problems or even IRL Problems. I am there for people. Also, yes, the Commissioner told me it was fine that I was 14 and still in the PD just to let people know.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * I should be considered over other candidates because I am very respectful to staff members and I treat them with the most respect on how I should with other people. I don't get frustrated at staff members if I do something that's not in the rules. I listen to them and I wouldn't do it again, even if I have low experience, I have knowledge. I would also like to say that I can have a lot of knowledge over rules and communities such as Impulse or others. I have prior knowledge. I can use this ability to not overthrow but to use carefully in situations.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):   * (Superior Servers for 6 Months and Imperium for 1 Month)

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No I haven't been banned on any server that connects with diverge.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I wouldn't say I would be well, too known but I would recall that I am known in this community, my reputation for me is that I am a very nice person and not a screaming raging cod squeaker who doesn't have respect for no one. I am very kind to people who are kind to me and I respect that. People who actually care about me is what I am saying, also, I would say that the community knows about me not too much in my honest opinion. 

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Stretch, (Administrator) and Meaty, (Moderator)
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Well, I would go to my Staff Character, and I would put them to a sit and tell them that they cannot do that, then I would have to do something, if he/she is new I would give them a warning. If he or she is not new or shall I say experienced, I would have to give the person a punishment, (Ban for 30 or 20 Minutes) 

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Well, I would use a recording device and record it to a higher staff member that can take over and take action.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would tell them that, "I am sorry but, I will have to give you a punishment because just because you're my friend dosent mean I'll let you off the hook. I am sorry but I will have to give you a punishment and let you read the rules." Then after that, I would have to ban him for 4 Hours.

(Update: I resigned from staff on the other server. So now I can reapply. Also I asked Canadian-Bacon and he let me apply today.)

RE: Lammy's Staff Application (2nd One) - Mishka Arkhipov - 02-19-2022

+1 a Bit Young but capable

RE: Lammy's Staff Application (2nd One) - Fish Man - 02-20-2022

Long application, Although if actually read. It is just rambling mostly
I have never heard you use your mic

RE: Lammy's Staff Application (2nd One) - Vex - 02-21-2022

+1

I think he can be good staff, good application.

RE: Lammy's Staff Application (2nd One) - spoopii - 02-21-2022

HUGE +1

Although he is young, this guy is a very competent person and understands the rules. He is probably one of the most non bias people ive seen in a while, and I think he can do really well as staff. 

RE: Lammy's Staff Application (2nd One) - Chad - 02-21-2022

+1 I think you can handle being staff but don't let minges get too you bro. You got this!

Lammy's Staff Application (2nd One) - Rem - 02-21-2022

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.