Diverge Networks
Snoop Goldstein Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Snoop Goldstein Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=3140)

Snoop Goldstein Appeal - Dong - 02-22-2022

[attachment=179][attachment=180][attachment=181]SteamID: 76561198173597854

Date of PK: 22/02/22

Reason for PK: Corruption ( Supposedly giving information of Police Department Raids)

Why should you be unPK'd?:

First of I would like to explain the situation from my point of view which I haven't been able to explain myself until now. I was a cop looking to get into the detective bureau, during my time as an Officer I had OOC messaged a few people asking what's the best way to get into the detective bureau, when asking I was told either I cant be helped or I'm asking the wrong person. Since I had no luck with speaking to anyone as a new player I was trying to build connections for when I became a detective in the future.
I'm a new player on the server and didn't understand that I had to speak to higher up chain of command to try and get information myself, in the clip provided I am seen not saying a single word. Also in the clip that is conveniently trimmed down to make me look in the wrong. If the person who provided the clip has the clip of the entire conversation you will literally of heard me say to him "I am looking to get into the detectives bureau" but again the clip is trimmed down with the purpose of making me look bad. This was my only character and had put a lot of time into climbing the ranks even being with chief of command yesterday for a long period of time, I know this doesn't affect anything but just putting it out there.

NOTE ALL THE SCREENSHOTS ARE BEFORE THE CLIP PROVIDED AS EVIDANCE

First message shown below: This is of someone telling me to speak to 'Callahan'

Second conversation shown below: Me then speaking to 'Callahan'

Third conversation shown below: Again a message from higher up before the clip provided as reasons for being PKd

These 3 screenshots show me trying to message higher up in command about trying to get into the detectives or at least know where to start of. Yesterday after speaking to E Burns I went out of my way to use the Google Doc to apply for the detectives application which I spent around two hours typing up which no one had responded to so far. In game I was killed for providing information about Police bribes which again was the not the case at all, in the clip provided I was seen not to say a word and even if there's a clip of the entire conversation which I'm hoping there is as it would prove my innocence. I was not once seen giving evidence of Police raids...

To be honest I'm just looking for a second chance as a new player enjoying the server as I have been given the wrong end of the stick and I have been made out to look like the bad guy when in reality I was trying to better the Police Department. I'm also willing to pay back the money to the PD that was given to me as a 'bribe' as gaining money was not my intention at all. I have re-read the rules and understand them a lot better, thankyou for taking the time out of your day to read this appeal. Kind regards, Tom.

RE: Snoop Goldstein Appeal - Irn Bru - 02-22-2022

Hello Dong, I am the admin who pked you. I was provided the below clip from the faction you are corrupt for of you taking a 30k + bribe in return for you letting prisoners go and supplying that faction with classified information. Your excuse of "I was doing this to get into detectives" does not make any sense in my opinion as all you need to do is apply, Also, why did you never act on this? You could of arrested them, got a warrant or passed that information on to the DA. It was clear as day in the video that you are corrupt for that faction and I believe you are using this excuse to get out of the PK. Being an ex high command member of the PD myself, I know they would never advise you as a patrol officer to take bribes and help that faction in order for you to get into detectives.

Clip of you taking bribes: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/bNfnWGnex5xvj/d1337cONNtTd?invite=cr-MSx6VzYsMzE4ODgwNTQs

RE: Snoop Goldstein Appeal - Dong - 02-22-2022

Hi, do you have the full clip of the conversation?

Excuse? Would I rlly sit here for half hour writing it if it was an excuse? Why would I have messaged anyone or even bothered if its an excuse?

Just saying this isn't an excuse at all...

Second of all, I gave no information, let no prisoners go??

The video provided to me by the faction was sufficient enough to determine you are corrupt.

I get that, again do you have the full clip? I literally said to him minutes before "I'm looking to get into the detectives". Where's that part of the clip?

Why would you take a 30k + bribe and help that faction to get into detectives?

Gaining trust mate, need to consider both sides of the story here. Your going of a clip that's shortened down not showing the entire conversation?

I see you are now offline, please reply when you have some free time.

The video says it all in my opinion, not once did you say that you were not corrupt. Did you get permission from a supervisor to do this? Why did you never act on this? You could of arrested them, got a warrant or passed that information on to the DA

I get your points, that’s because for the third time the entire conversation was not shown…

Close this because this is the most one sided thing I’ve seen, not once you have taken into consideration my side of the argument.

RE: Snoop Goldstein Appeal - ZOOMER - 02-22-2022

User deleted his Character. Had he been patient and waited he'd be playing it right now

Hello, after discussing with another Senior Administrator, we've decided to reinstate your character as a form of a second chance, given that you are a new player.

Please do be aware that such circumstances, should they re-occur, would render your character PKed again. We hope that through this second chance you are able to inquire with your supervisors regarding such an action before conducting any of your own form of investigation.

We highly recommend you to check out the PK guidelines for full context regarding corruption PKs.

Thank you for taking the time to create an appeal. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us directly.

Your appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

Your character has been reinstated and can be used again.