Diverge Networks
[WITHDRAWN] Hades Hounds MC Faction App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: [WITHDRAWN] Hades Hounds MC Faction App (/showthread.php?tid=3145)

[WITHDRAWN] Hades Hounds MC Faction App - SergeantPepp3r - 02-23-2022

Name of Faction: Hades Hounds Motorcycle Club

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 5+

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Outlaw Motorcycle Club

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): Mexican-American

Server Preference (Miami or New York): Miami

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): SergeantPepp3r#1762

Your SteamID: 76561198183362089

Your Server playtime: 4w, 2 days roughly.

Your Faction Discord link (If you have one): https://discord.gg/Xxnrrx8PN3 (all active members aren't yet assembled in the newly made discord)

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images):
Hades Hound Motorcycle Club was founded by Donald Valens in January of 1984. Donald or “Donnie” grew up in a broken household in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. When he was 17, he ran away from home to live with his childhood friend Richie “Dick” Helburn. They would live out their days lifting merchandise from stores and selling stolen goods on the street. When Richie was picked up for selling counterfeit goods, he was sent to live out the next year in county jail. Donnie had to change his whole outlook on life once he was alone. He landed on the doorstep of an auto parts store when he was 21. The store’s owner, Al, became a father figure to Donnie. Frequently, bikers would come in to bullshit with Al, who was the Vice President of a local 1%er club in town. Donnie got acquainted with the crowd enough to eventually join up as a prospect. 

He loved every second of riding with the club and had no problem cracking skulls on behalf of it. Donnie rode with the club for a few months closely and faithfully. Days before he was meant to be patched in, a street gang who had beef with the MC murdered the President and Al. The club was in disarray and scattered over the next few weeks. Donnie was devastated by the death of Al, and left town as soon as Richie got out of prison. The two scraped together enough cash to buy Richie a bike. They decided on Miami as their next best opportunity. While there, they formed the MC unofficially. To their surprise, local outlaws and lowlife gamblers sought them out to inquire about the club. The club soon dipped their hand into gun-running and narcotics. They found a frequent issue with the Miami police and learned quickly the dos and don'ts of organized crime. Within a few years, the club had gained but also lost a lot of good people. Now, with the rise of criminal organizations in the city as of late, the club will have to adapt and thrive to keep hold of their lucrative businesses.

[Image: 18t_ojpnFSZSZnc0rJF8Oi-lCn3_pGhPcPDhHqyr...kRqeqaVZCV]

RE: Hades Hounds MC Faction App - Chad - 02-23-2022

+1 this looks really cool ngl i fucked with it

RE: Hades Hounds MC Faction App - Macho_man270 - 02-23-2022

+1 pepper is a good leader. having a mc would be cool now that there are motorcycles

RE: Hades Hounds MC Faction App - McDouble - 02-23-2022

-1 already got a faction once, and while other dedicated factions were denied, you got a chance, which you threw away. Spent most of your time poaching Lucchese members or sitting in our VC while your faction basically died.

RE: Hades Hounds MC Faction App - SergeantPepp3r - 02-23-2022

(02-23-2022, 01:59 AM)McDouble Wrote: -1 already got a faction once, and while other dedicated factions were denied, you got a chance, which you threw away. Spent most of your time poaching Lucchese members or sitting in our VC while your faction basically died.

I apologize if that's the impression I left on you. For reasons I describe in my re-application for staff, I had to abruptly cut off a lot of communities online that I had commitments to. I do feel bad about having to leave my faction and this is exactly why I've decided to try once more. I'm here for the long haul this time and I hope to leave a better impression on you and other factions in the server.

RE: Hades Hounds MC Faction App - spoopii - 02-23-2022

(02-23-2022, 01:11 AM)SergeantPepp3r Wrote: Name of Faction: Hades Hounds Motorcycle Club

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 5+

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Outlaw Motorcycle Club

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): Mexican-American

Server Preference (Miami or New York): Miami

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): SergeantPepp3r#1762

Your SteamID: 76561198183362089

Your Server playtime: 4w, 2 days roughly.

Your Faction Discord link (If you have one): https://discord.gg/Xxnrrx8PN3 (all active members aren't yet assembled in the newly made discord)

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images):
Hades Hound Motorcycle Club was founded by Donald Valens in January of 1984. Donald or “Donnie” grew up in a broken household in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. When he was 17, he ran away from home to live with his childhood friend Richie “Dick” Helburn. They would live out their days lifting merchandise from stores and selling stolen goods on the street. When Richie was picked up for selling counterfeit goods, he was sent to live out the next year in county jail. Donnie had to change his whole outlook on life once he was alone. He landed on the doorstep of an auto parts store when he was 21. The store’s owner, Al, became a father figure to Donnie. Frequently, bikers would come in to bullshit with Al, who was the Vice President of a local 1%er club in town. Donnie got acquainted with the crowd enough to eventually join up as a prospect. 

He loved every second of riding with the club and had no problem cracking skulls on behalf of it. Donnie rode with the club for a few months closely and faithfully. Days before he was meant to be patched in, a street gang who had beef with the MC murdered the President and Al. The club was in disarray and scattered over the next few weeks. Donnie was devastated by the death of Al, and left town as soon as Richie got out of prison. The two scraped together enough cash to buy Richie a bike. They decided on Miami as their next best opportunity. While there, they formed the MC unofficially. To their surprise, local outlaws and lowlife gamblers sought them out to inquire about the club. The club soon dipped their hand into gun-running and narcotics. They found a frequent issue with the Miami police and learned quickly the dos and don'ts of organized crime. Within a few years, the club had gained but also lost a lot of good people. Now, with the rise of criminal organizations in the city as of late, the club will have to adapt and thrive to keep hold of their lucrative businesses.

[Image: 18t_ojpnFSZSZnc0rJF8Oi-lCn3_pGhPcPDhHqyr...kRqeqaVZCV]
+1 Really competent Boss, good faction idea, and cant wait to do RP with this Faction.

[WITHDRAWN] Hades Hounds MC Faction App - Pendred - 03-11-2022

Thank you for applying for a faction.
Unfortunately your application has been denied.

We do not believe your faction or application is suffcient enough to be accepted.

You may re-apply with the above issues rectified, when re-applying keep in mind that a well written application with good grammar, and a detailed backstory will help in getting accepted.