Diverge Networks
Catgoku22 Staff App Part 2 - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Catgoku22 Staff App Part 2 (/showthread.php?tid=3149)

Catgoku22 Staff App Part 2 - catgoku22 - 02-23-2022

In-Game Name(s): Andrew BeLucchio Jr. | Jet Kage | Aiden Castelinni | Leon "Gunslinger" Castello | Kenny Chong

Steam Name: Catgoku22

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/catgoku22/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94557667

Discord Username: Catgoku22 6113

Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 1mo 3w 4d 10h 47m.

Time Zone: PST

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: I can moderate everyday, some days depending on school or work I can put up to 8 hours, but usually it is between 3-8 hours a day.

Have you read the rules?: Yes I have.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes I do.

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yeah, that is part of the job as being a moderator.

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: I am now familiarized with both SAM and Nutscript, because of the previous months I have staffed.

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * I spend a lot of time on the server and I have always realized the problem of no admins in time of need, rather it be a pk request, whitelist, and RDM sit’s. I wish to help the community in whatever way I can, the more people we have taking tickets and helping the community the better. Most of my day is on this server and I admire the admins who take time out of their rp to take a sit and help solve a problem. I wish to help the community and players by setting a good example so people later on can do the same. Another reason is that on my characters I do a lot of passive rp where I am not required to run around and do criminal activities, so this leaves me with a lot of open time, I wish to to capitalize on it through being a staff member. A new motivation/reason, was after being removed I felt remorse and stopped metagaming and even got my own people to stop metagaming, we started to use radios, phones, talking in game etc. I also still want to help the community just like I did when I was staff.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * I am on for multiple hour’s everyday, more than a normal person at least; of course that does not mean everything but it does show that I am dedicated. I should also be considered over other people because I am known around the server, RP-wise, in the short amount of time I played I made a huge impact(Sanz and Lucc). I am also respectful to all people, I have never been brought into a sit over RDM or killed someone because I am angry or felt like "minging". Most people also know me as a serious player especially when it comes down to the rp, I will be able to understand multiple sides of a story in terms of a RDM sit or failed mugging sit, etc. One last reason is that I do not have experience with being a mod, so that makes me a new mold that whom teaches me can teach me the right way instead of coming in with bad habits. Another new reason is I know how the server works, and when I was doing my job I did not have any complaints, I also had around 700 tickets which was more than some of the admins at the time.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Yes, I was staff on Diverge for around 3 or so months until I was removed.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I have been banned twice on Mafiarp due to item transfer, but it was months ago and I have not done it since.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I would say I am well known, being a part of two different factions helped me get closer with the whole community. As far as Italian rp goes everyone knows me or knows of me, when PAC3 was around I was recognizable because I had a bird on my shoulder which set me apart from others. My reputation has always been good, I have never backstabbed anyone, I treat everyone with respect, and you can ask any of the people who know me. I also have the reputation of being charitable, I am always looking forward to helping out anyone in any way possible, an example is when a random white-shirt asks for money I always give them enough money for clothes and such. From what my own knowledge members think good of me and I am confident about that. Lately since my time as staff, I helped a lot of people in the community, whether it was bug problems, whitelisting, anything that people needed for me.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Johnny, Stretch, Fishman, Smokey J, Milkman and more.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would make a ticket seeing as an eye witness, it would be biased to hop on my staff character and take the ticket myself, after I show the other staff member my evidence I will give my side of the story, and then let the staff member do his job and go on with my day.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would direct message Pendred or Canadian, and I would also make a staff report with the evidence I have collected.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDMing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I will be honest, they knew the risks of joining this server, if they chose to Minge they deserve to be punished, at the end of the day minging and rdm is what I despise, friend or not.

As to reference of my previous removal, as the new Miami map is coming out I want to once again help out the community, and it is safe to say I learned my lesson, all I am asking is for another chance, my good staffing and time should be able to count for something, thank you for your time.

Fish man also said: "Whilst Catgoku has fucked up in the past, He is 100% the most calm, cool and collected person I have ever spoken to. I highly recommend re-adding him to the staff team, I have absolute confidence that he is never going to screw up again, ~ Honorary Sir Fish Man"

RE: Catgoku22 Staff App Part 2 - Vex - 02-23-2022

+1

Great person, and was good staff before; made a mistake, which everyone does at times.
If we can let Chubbs back twice, I'm sure Cat could be an exception.

RE: Catgoku22 Staff App Part 2 - Chad - 02-23-2022

+1 good man i believe he is reformed and he is fit for staff!

RE: Catgoku22 Staff App Part 2 - hhhh - 02-23-2022

+1

An active and experienced player that is well known within the community, he was also doing pretty good as a staff member so he definitely deserves a second chance.

RE: Catgoku22 Staff App Part 2 - Ricky - 02-24-2022

+1 we all grow from mistakes, can't doubt Cat.

RE: Catgoku22 Staff App Part 2 - kash - 02-25-2022

too many italians

RE: Catgoku22 Staff App Part 2 - Micky - 02-26-2022

+1,

Very well-done application, give this guy another chance he deserves it.

Catgoku22 Staff App Part 2 - Rem - 02-26-2022

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.