Diverge Networks
Micky's Staff Application [D-N] - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Micky's Staff Application [D-N] (/showthread.php?tid=3171)

Micky's Staff Application [D-N] - Micky - 02-25-2022

-------------------------------------------------
In-Game Name(s):

Calogero Vizzini, Wai Go Nao

Steam Name:

Micky

Steam Profile Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/slashpunk/

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:30547536

Discord Username:

homixide#7777

Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game):

3d 13h 6m

Time Zone:

EST

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?:

3-6 hours of moderating.

Have you read the rules?:

Yes, I have read the rules.

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes, I have a working microphone.

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand):

Yes, I understand.

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?:

Yes, I am familiar with both programs/commands.

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?:

Yes, I understand.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  

Basically, I'm applying for staff since I feel as though my experience and endeavors could be utilized on such a fun server. I'm an reliable individual, There's very little I can put into why other than the expansive clarification that I need to assist in a dire way. It's something I need, something I think would swing by and it would suit me. I view myself as an accomplished individual, and most likely significantly more skillful than some other conceivable candidates later on. I don't intend to state this as "setting myself above them," but instead as a method for saying "I realize how to carry out my responsibility the uncommon way." The greater part of my involvement as a staff member, as expressed above in the more upper sentences, is from veritable genuine popular servers - I realize how to legitimately staff and deal with in-diversion circumstances. As-well as put more experience into my customer service experience with my actual job now.

Another big thing to note down is that I will in-general remain unprejudiced in circumstances, regardless of whether someone I wind up forbidding or kicking is a friend of mine. I likewise can not get irritated effectively, or upset, as whatever occurs. I can keep my cool, I can resist the urge to panic. I'm simply expressing that I have a high resilience for managing players bad behavior. In conclusion, I am a significant individual - I can remain on for number of times, and handle times where typically some others may not be on. I have a real life as well, it's simply that I have many breaks on the server to simply invest energy into my job I have right now. I realize how to get things done in an manner and develop way. It's dependent upon you to choose, what you take from this. I'm requesting a shot from Diverge to assist as a staff member as other ways I can. That is my motivation and reason for applying.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  

I wanted to point out that I have 2+ years in Customer Service experience, I'm currently working for a Mutual Insurance Company as a Customer Service Representative. 

In Mafia & 1942, I played both roleplay for four+ years, and gameplay and rules have been very widely understood. I think I can connect well with the player base because I became part of the Diverge community. I can see all strains and try to develop the best results of their respective players. For example, I  love to solves problems in every dire situation; Some need assistance from Mass RDMing and people who need ACTUAL staff assistance, these usually tend to leave the server. This is very annoying that people do not want to play for a line-wave and that they can not actually participate in roleplay on Diverge and it becomes unfair to them.

I believe I can help the server out in different ways, not simply being put into a staff to empower players, that is something I'll avoid raising in this solicitation, all things considered of sound judgment that I'm applying as a staff to help players with their essentials needs and keep up with the guidelines, yet I can help in different courses by assisting my staff team with people that make central terrible decisions and help the staff team gather information about players abusing their flag powers or RDMing in at any rate I could. Not just that, I can help the server out by my actions, joining whenever asked for to assist player needs to regulate rules or to punish players who disrupt the role-play scene. That being said, I'll attempt to give the most ideal opportunity to anybody ready to play on this server and pass on a fantastic opinion while I'm at it. What I'm endeavoring, is that in this state I want players to feel like they are welcomed, and in a role-play situation and not some minge running around ruining it for them. 

I have a knowledge of a extent of ULX and SAM, I'm a quick learner assuming I require to utilize any solicitations outside of my current learning, I have been staff on every major RP server and I am online essentially everyday. I'm reasonable and solid, and I have full information over the whole Rule Book, assuming that any players need support with any enlightenment over Diverge rules/decisions/assistance, and so forth I'm consistently reliable on every extent and I can reasonably assist anyone with anything that I am ready to help with complete disposition. 

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): 

Typhon 1942RP Networks - Moderator

Diverge Networks [Pendred] - Moderator

Diverge Networks [Leroy & Lateral] - Super Administrator

Mobster's Paradise [ Calloway & Lateral ] - Staff Manager

Mobster's Paradise [ Rho & Balbino ] - Moderator

Mobster's Paradise [ Preck ] - Moderator

Axiom 1942RP Networks - Super Administrator

Nomad VietnamRP Networks - Senior Administrator

DNG VietnamRP - Moderator

Timeless 1942RP Networks - Community Manager

Imperium Gaming Axis VS Allies - Administrator

Imperium Gaming [REVAMP] - Moderator

DIR 1942RP Networks - Moderator

rp.zone 1942RP Networks - Moderator

HKG 1942RP - Community Manager

Sammy's Star Wars - Super Administrator - P

Superior MilitaryRP - Administrator - S

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?:

No, I have not.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  

I feel like I'm well-known in this community especially with staff members on this server, I don't know about the new people on this server. 

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:

No staff member has recommended me.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: 

Usually I record, so I will check if there are any other staff member online to assist me on this. If not, then I'll pull him aside and asked him why he did what he did. If he's new of course, I'll give him a warning. If he continues to do it again I'll excuse myself from RP and handle him myself.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?:

I will obtain evidence against the staff member no matter the rank. I will message a higher than he is and he will be taking care of, if there are no higher-up to contact that is on I will personally talk to him and ask him why he is doing what he's doing and tell him that I have proof of what he was doing and tell him that he will be reported to a higher-up.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?:

I've had many incidents that this happened and I've done nothing. I'm being completely honest this was way before when I was first becoming staff, I've done nothing to help other players and I've faced consequences about it. I've mature now and grown up who has a job and completely understands every dire situation. In no circumstances my friend is allowed to RDM or disrupt the roleplay scene. He will be dealt with like any other player.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Micky's Staff Application [D-N] - catgoku22 - 02-26-2022

+1
Very experienced staff member, would be great to have on the team so staff as a whole can do a better job on new york and miami.

Micky's Staff Application [D-N] - Rem - 02-26-2022

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.