Diverge Networks
Carno's Staff Application [D-N] - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Carno's Staff Application [D-N] (/showthread.php?tid=3188)

Carno's Staff Application [D-N] - Genki - 02-28-2022

In-Game Name(s): Tommy Vizzini

Steam Name:
Carno

Steam Profile Link:
 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198410186674/

Steam ID:
 STEAM_0:0:224960473

Discord Username:
 .Genki#6802

Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game):
3d 53m

Time Zone:
EST (New York)

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?:
4 to 8 hrs

Have you read the rules?:
 Yes, I have read the rules.

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, I have a working microphone.

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand):
Yes I understand.

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?:
Yes with both programs/commands.

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?:
Yes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: 

I trust that, personally, I could be a decent advantage for the Staff team on Diverge Network as a Moderator. As a matter of first importance, I trust that I am ready to conduct myself serenely, and with much development in all circumstances. In all parts of life I make my absolute best endeavor to mature myself by resisting the urge to panic, not giving others a chance to get under my skin, endeavoring to legitimize and feel for others before making any move, and moreover keeping away from struggle whenever conceivable. I trust that, as a Moderator on the staff team, development is a basic attribute. 

I might want to preemptively address this as basically me having a great time as an individual from the Diverge Network server, and this does not think about my expert conduct.To give a last point about why you should trust me to be chosen as an Moderator on Diverge Network I have developed to particularly adore this network in the previous 2 weeks. At no other time have I possessed the capacity to feel so drenched in any gaming network, for example, this. Accordingly, I would completely volunteer my own opportunity to help in keeping up and safeguarding this network, which in the course of the recent days on Diverge Network, I have developed to especially appreciate. I trust that with the work I may be allowed the chance to put in, I may most likely guide whatever is left of the staff team in proceeding to keep this network and server extraordinary, so others may make the most of their time with Diverge Networks the same amount of as I have.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?: 

I believe I should be chosen because I have a lot of experience working in and managing a staff team. I know how to be a team player and I understand what needs to be done in order to make sure a team stays at the top of its game. With my years of experience, I believe I have the upper hand over some applicants in terms of knowledge and wisdom that can be passed down to other members. I am not afraid to take orders or give them and I am not afraid to do what needs to be done in order to provide the community with the perfect amount of moderation in order to make sure the roleplay always continues. Another reason why I believe I should be chosen over other applicants is because my dedication and loyalty to this community.

I do not want you to take that monetary commitment into any consideration as I am only using this to show how extremely dedicated I am. My final reason on why I believe I should be chosen over other applicants is my real life experiences. I believe I hold a unique set of skills that allow me to remain professional, honest, and motivated when need be. Also with my own business ventures, I have developed my professional and personal skills to allow me to quick, concise, and tactile with my work as that is what I need to be every day. All these attributes I spoke about, from what I personally believe, are key in a proper staff team member.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): 

Axiom 1942 RP - Administrator

Nomad VietnamRP - Head Moderator

Imperium Gaming - Global Moderator

Rp.zone 1942RP - Administrator

HKG - Head Admin

Mobster Paradise - (Calloway & Lateral) Senior Administrator 

Mobsters Paradise - (Rho & Balbino) Moderator

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No, I have not. 

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:
I don't know about the new people on this server.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:
Micky, Lateral

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem Solving

Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: 

I will check if there are any other staff member online to assist the situation. If not, then I'll ask him why he did what he did. If he's new to the server, I'll give him a warning. If he continues to do it again I'll step away from RP and handle him myself.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: 

I'll record that staff member abusing their power and try to get in contact with a higher up staff member. If there is none to contact at the moment of the situation, I'll proceed to pursue the individual and address that I have video proof of them abusing and it will be handled by upper-staff as soon as possible

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?:

This happened to me before and I handled it like I handled every other players ticket, If my friend cant obey the rules of a community I am apart of I wouldn't want them damaging the RP Network. In no circumstances my friend is allowed to RDM or disrupt the roleplay scene. He will be dealt with like any other player.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Carno's Staff Application [D-N] - Chad - 02-28-2022

+1 amazing app

RE: Carno's Staff Application [D-N] - Lammy - 02-28-2022

+1, GREAT APP! (Ok, but seriously. This is a good app.)

RE: Carno's Staff Application [D-N] - Micky - 02-28-2022

Huge +1,

Been playing with this guy for a while, not trying to be bias or anything but he non-stop shows dedication and effort towards a server he's staff on. Highly recommended.

RE: Carno's Staff Application [D-N] - lateralhades - 02-28-2022

Huge +1

Carno is a great candidate for staff, guy is a all around great RPer and a great staff member, would love to see him on the team.

Carno's Staff Application [D-N] - Canadian-bacon - 03-02-2022

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.