Diverge Networks
Scar Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Scar Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=32)

Scar Staff Application - Scar - 11-21-2020

1. Part 1, Fill-Out Questions

2. In-Game Name: My IGN will be Nicodema Scarfano Colombo

3. Steam Name: Scar H

4. IRL First Name (optional): Scar

5. Age: 17

6. Time on Server: 0 because it hasn't opened up yet

7. Time Zone: GMT

8. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:201578163

9. How much (relative) time can you dedicate to moderating our server?: 6hours+

10. The total amount of warnings on the server (You can check your warnings by doing !warns in the chat while on the server): N/A

11. Have you read the rules? Will you read the staff handbook in its entirety if you are accepted?: I have had a little look at the rules but not fully read them all yet.

12. Do you have a microphone that you can use?: No

13. Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes

14. Are you able to use Discord? Are you familiarized with ULX commands?: Yes and Yes

15. Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes

16. Part 2, Explanations

*Take your time with this part*

17. Why should you be staff? What can you provide that others cannot? (5 Sentences Min):
    I will thoroughly enjoy playing on the server and participating in most of the events held by admins and I want the chance to be part of that team and help organise and run future events as the server grows. I also want to maintain the high standard the server has by preventing rule breakers from ruining everyone else's experience.
    I will be very active on the the server so I will be available to staff and take tickets most of the time. I will a huge help for the server. I am a very friendly person and will not cause any conflict within the server and people also don’t have to be afraid to ask for my help.

18. Do you have any previous staffing experience? If so, where and how?: I have been Staff at Typhon MafiaRP and at Mobster Paradise MafiaRP along with being a Co Owner at HD Networks. (I do not know what you mean by How)

19. Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No

20. Would you say that you are well known in our community?: I am Well known to the MP Community which is coming over to Diverge.

21. Have any staff members recommended you for staff? If so, list their names: Pendred has seen me staffing on HD which I was Co Owner on there and was pretty much Taking tickets most of the time

22. What is RDM, RDA, and FAILRP?: 
    RDM - Random Deathmatch
    RDA - Random Arrest
    FailRP - Anything that would not make sense within roleplay.

23. Part 3, Scenarios

24. *Walk us through every step*

25. Someone RDM's and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If there is no other Staff online, i would switch over to my Staff Char then Bring the Person who RDM'd to a Sit along there person who was killed and see what the person would like me to do if he doesn't know i will Give the Person who RDM'd a Warning and if the person who was killed lost anything i will direct him to a UA or try and get a UA to tp to me and refund his stuff back only if he had Evidence of the things he lost.

26. You have seen a fellow staff member of higher rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would try to speak to him and tell him to stop along with telling a Staff who is a higher rank than him so then it will be sorted.

27. A very good friend of yours (whom you personally invited) joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. You do your best to sweep them under the rug, as they are your close friend after all, but they don’t seem to be taking a hint and continue to break the rules. Finally, you are forced to take action. What would you do next, knowing that if you punish them your friendship with them is over?: Well I would Ban him him or Just give him a Warning for the Actions he has done and if i only gave him a warning then if he carry on with Minging and Rdming I will Make sure he is banned for the correct amount of time.

RE: Scar Staff Application - Sarge - 11-21-2020

+1 Good kid, would be an excellent addition to the staff team.

RE: Scar Staff Application - Wish - 11-21-2020

Do you mind changing the font to a lighter colour?

RE: Scar Staff Application - Wish - 11-22-2020

Will provide further feedback after Pendred confirms or denies #21. I read in your app, that you said something about doing events. Would you want to be a gamemaster? Or are you willing to wait until Admin+ to partake in event creation. Keep in mind Gamemaster doesnt hold any Staffing Power.

RE: Scar Staff Application - Snow_arnulf - 11-22-2020

+1 Wonderful app, I think He would be a wonderful addition to our team here at Diverge Network.

-Signed Snow

RE: Scar Staff Application - Kenny T - 11-22-2020

+1 Very reliable I'm sure he would be a great addition to the Diverge Networks Staff Team.

RE: Scar Staff Application - Scar - 11-22-2020

(11-22-2020, 03:42 AM)Wish Wrote: Will provide further feedback after Pendred confirms or denies #21. I read in your app, that you said something about doing events. Would you want to be a gamemaster? Or are you willing to wait until Admin+ to partake in event creation. Keep in mind Gamemaster doesnt hold any Staffing Power.

I will probably wait until im Admin+

RE: Scar Staff Application - Danny - 11-22-2020

+1 very good person would be a great addition to staff team

RE: Scar Staff Application - Wish - 11-23-2020

Accepted, Please @ Me In Discord To Receive Your Rank. I Will Be Assigning You A Mentor To Oversee Your Training When The Staff Meeting Occurs