Diverge Networks
Exile Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Exile Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=3295)

Exile Appeal - SonicHuman - 03-18-2022

Your Name: Sonic Weber 

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_1:1:454645525

Reason for ban: “Mental Health”

Length of ban: perm

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I am both disputing this ban and apologizing for any of the said actions I’ve expressed in RP of which I did not mean that for in real life, I meant it in character to RP a reaction from my chief telling me that I would get a felony charge after a civil lawsuit of which freaked me out in character because I did not know what else to react in the way of where I worked hard for the stuff I’ve done with the police department for a long time only to have that in my character to face something that is unfair and bullshit to the extent and also the way of how Canadian handled my ban was unfair and not done properly, I didn’t know suicide RP was banned after or before when EMS faction got disbanded, there were no announcements detailed of the RP ban, i wasn’t pulled by staff or Canadian-Bacon to tell me I was getting punished or talked to me of why I did it. 

Why should you be unbanned?
Again as I detailed before, I was only acting in RP for the action of the RP that I didn’t know was banned and was not acknowledged of this type of role play to be banned because it’s unfair for the punished players who has done stuff that they’d had no idea it wasn’t allowed from then and there as I did suicide rp sometimes in the last before my first exile and didn’t get punished for it but now I got punished for it, it’s liked I got semi-shadow banned after when I saw that I was being kicked out of every discord affiliated with diverge and I know that some of the incidents after I came back I was involved with, I mostly co operated with staff, always honest, and dine everything they said in every sit. After my first day and weeks after that I’ve been average of my behavior as there were some reactions but however they weren’t as severe before my first exile and that gave me the confidence to try to have fun and I hire the minges that try to ruin my day.
Again I had absolute not knowledge of suicide RP being banned whats so ever, was never dmed or pulled by staff regarding what I said about jumping off world corp. I’ve been with the server for 2 years and have done some to a lot to give some contributions to this community, always complied with staff and always admitted to every wrong I did in the server, own up to my punishments of which were reasonable and fair but the fact of a semi shadow ban/exile from the server is unfair and unprofessional from the banners end by not talking with me of why I did it and letting me know I was about to be punished for it. I know about my mental health and it’s still fine right now especially four months after my first exile and I’ve been doing fair and well for the RP, ooc matters, and to have fun in the server but in the end I almost get treated like shit o bc of my personality as a lawful, defensive, and a autistic person who tries to have fun in the server and been through with it all since the beginning, I’ve worked hard, played everyday, and did almost a lot to bring the fun of rp to a lot of people when it comes to arrests, firearms authority, police department, and government with the server, worked with the NYPD since the first commissioner of diverges NYPD. I worked hard for Sgt and with that it showed I’ve been improving of myself and In character and even as a player of diverge, the game and server was most of my past time whenever I get bored because I like roleplay and like being a cop, no matter what happens to me, I would do the same thing that the server expects everyone to do, have fun and roleplay, even when there are moments of where I ain’t having fun, but in reality, I was and through the expressions against minges and incompetency is the defensive side taken over to fight for my fun in the server, against talk the odds I’ve seen and faced with but in the end, I have fun by just even joining the server every day doing what I love to do. Please accept my appeal, I’ve worked an hour to think of all this to say from the bottom of my heart and the at most of integrity to show how a avenger player is on GMOD that faces many adversaries to still remain as a player of diverge.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): James Maroni; the chief who told me I would get a felony charge after if I lose a civil lawsuit that caused me to do the rp that I didn’t know it wasn’t allowed anymore.

Exile Appeal - Pendred - 03-18-2022

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules