Diverge Networks
Half-Baked Refried Beans' PK Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Half-Baked Refried Beans' PK Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=3300)

Half-Baked Refried Beans' PK Appeal - Half-Baked Refried Beans - 03-19-2022

Name of Character: Gert Robinson

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91275382

Date of PK: 3/18/2022

Reason for PK: I was working a $3000 an half hour job for the Dixie Mafia, I wasn't in their faction at the time. We went to a café owned by another family and had a little party. I was told by the boss that I could drink so I went up to the bar with my in RP godson and  he was friend I joined the job with. I drank 5 Irish coffees and my friend drank a couple too, i decided to do a funny and punch my godson/friend in a drunken stupor. Because you turn blind when you drink when we started punching each other a couple other people started brawling too. The only death was my friend and he ran back because we thought it wasn't a mega serious RP as we were messing around. He didn't interact with the situation and just got in the car at the end for the drive back. We got kicked out at gunpoint. The café owner brought me aside, warning me that if we mess around again i would be banned from entering the café again. The boss was angry but he quickly quieted down. The boss was a staff member and I know that because he phys gunned a car a few times. We drove back to the trailer park and I stated that the damages can come out of my paycheck that I should have been paid over an hour ago by him. He said it was fine and ushered me and my friend into his trailer with another member of the family. Weirdly he promoted us to be an actual member of the faction. After that the boss got all the members together and said we were going to the pier to fish. We walked down there and i pulled out my fishing rod. my friend and godson went into the water do hunt gators for a little bit until the boss brought him up to the dock. Boss then spawned two chairs and told us to get into them. Both of us did so and he quickly used a bind and copy pasted to search us, remove our guns and comms, and tie us to the chairs. I was a bit confused at this point and my friend was too. he then had another member of the Dixie Mafia push us off the pier and into the water to drown. I asked in looc what was happening and i was told i was being pked. My response was “dang” because it had yet to sink (pun) in. After I drowned my character was banned. 

Why should you be unPK'd?:
I beleive i should be unPK’d because it wasn't according to the PK guidelines. According to the PK guidelines "The person in question, must have repeatedly done something to directly harm you, your family, or another member of your family."   With this in mind, I did not cause repeated harm to him or his family as i made a single mistake; getting into a bar fight. So what Moses did was add me to the faction so he could use this reason to pk me "If the member knowingly causes an issue with a larger gang, or other organized crime group, and you desire to avoid a war you may work it out with said rival gang or organized crime group to instead kill the cause of the strife. This is not an opportune reason, but it is a valid reason." or this one perhaps " If they’re in your family, they must have done something to directly harm the family, yourself, or another member of the family." The second one is clarified like my very first quote with the fact that it has be a repeated mistake. If you look at the rules it says that I have to knowingly do repeated evil deeds in the harming of the family, while inside of said family. The big issue is I wasn't actually inside the family nor did I do multiple offences knowingly, which is the only way he could have rationalized pking me. My friend wasn't mega invested in his character so he deleted his, I however do have investment. The boss i refer to is the admin who did the PK and the head of the dixie mafia

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: I don't have any screenshots or phootage because i didnt know i was gonna be pked and i closed the game shortly after being pked to write this. I could not make a new character to ask why he did that because i had 2 character. meaning i would have to delete one which voids the whole situation.

RE: Half-Baked Refried Beans' PK Appeal - Moses - 03-19-2022

Why am I mentioned in this? I didn't even know you got PKed. I'm not a boss in any way, shape, or form.

RE: Half-Baked Refried Beans' PK Appeal - Half-Baked Refried Beans - 03-19-2022

[attachment=190 Wrote:MostlyIlliterate pid='14709' dateline='1647663493']Why am I mentioned in this? I didn't even know you got PKed. I'm not a boss in any way, shape, or form.

Ile remove you from the appeal, some dude said you were the admin in general chat, i apologise

RE: Half-Baked Refried Beans' PK Appeal - Landon - 03-19-2022

(03-19-2022, 04:23 AM)Half-Baked Refried Beans Wrote:
(03-19-2022, 04:18 AM)MostlyIlliterate Wrote: Why am I mentioned in this? I didn't even know you got PKed. I'm not a boss in any way, shape, or form.

Ile remove you from the appeal, some dude said you were the admin in general chat, i apologise
lmfao I was just @ing him for fun, had nothing to do with your situation. I never read your message.

Half-Baked Refried Beans' PK Appeal - Romullus - 03-21-2022

Your appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

I have given the people involved enough time to make a response.

■ The person in question, must have repeatedly done something to directly harm you, the family, or another member of the family. Unwarranted Harm in a financial (+7,500$) or repeated physical way, there has to be tangible damages, disrespect is not a reason to kill someone. This also means you cannot PK someone JUST for up one time. Having continued issues or warnings about behaviour or disputes can cause escalation to a PK. (Be sure to record all encounters/transgressions)

Your character has been reinstated and can be used again.