Diverge Networks
Analdo PK Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Analdo PK Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=3342)

Analdo PK Appeal - Analdo - 03-24-2022

Name of Character: Leo Pius

SteamID :  STEAM_0:1:80111310

Date of PK: 3/23/22

Reason for PK: Killed after a mugging

Why should you be unPK'd?: I was messing with a man who I had previous beefs with and restrained and robbed him, out of no where his friend showed up and immediately was blasting and killed me. He had no way of communicating with his friends and no way of coordinating with them. He was restrained and stripped of comms, radio, and his phone. I know for a fact that his friend made a b-line for the situation and was not in the immediate area and had no way of knowing what was going on but immediately showed up and shot me. The guy even told me where his friend was and that he was in the wrong area. In the sit the guy who was robbed and his friend who killed me were communicating outside of game and talking about whether or not they wanted me pked. 

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:

RE: Analdo PK Appeal - Vex - 03-24-2022

Hello, I'm the banning Administrator.
To start off with, you were mugging someone in the Train station - making you pk active during the mugging. After you were done mugging him, his friend showed up seconds later. During this time, you weren't in-sight. However, the perpetrator saw his friend in restraints. And as a result, he looked behind his friend that was being mugged; and you were there with a mask running with a gun out. This gives him a reason to believe you were mugging him. Then you died. Additionally, the claim of meta-game is very vague. There's no sort of concrete-evidence of the actual meta-game. Which disallowed me to void the situation.

There are many subsequent events that took place that led the perpetrator having reason to believe it was you - which led to you being killed. Also, to the claim of they were communication in an out-of-character setting to choose whether to pk you or not is totally fine - pk is an out-of-character term and should stay as such. Which still doesn't prove meta-game or not.

I'm not willing for the pk to be lifted.

RE: Analdo PK Appeal - Slee - 03-24-2022

-1 : Guy is a minge

RE: Analdo PK Appeal - PattyMelt - 03-24-2022

Hi, I was the guy getting mugged in this situation. I don't believe we've ever had an IC interaction, so I don't know what you mean by "messing with a guy who had previous beefs". You mugged me and my friends killed you for it, plain and simple.

RE: Analdo PK Appeal - i dont know what to call this - 03-24-2022

Hey its the guy who got you PK'd here..
To start off he said he was at a train station we were checking up as we were gonna give him a ride but he didnt respond.. We split up 2 train stations meaning there is a 2/3 chance of seeing him... I see a white shirt with a bandana running out I chase after you I saw inside my freind tied up and only 1 person so I shoot you. Yes however you might say that it was meta-game that he was at a train station this was before you started to mug him. Since you mugged your PK was active and you died meaning its a valid PK like Vex said.

RE: Analdo PK Appeal - Slee - 03-24-2022

"Hi, I was the guy getting mugged in this situation. I don't believe we've ever had an IC interaction, so I don't know what you mean by "messing with a guy who had previous beefs". You mugged me and my friends killed you for it, plain and simple.killed you for it, plain and simple."

Lying to get a char unbanned. Thats perma material right there (Lying to staff).

Analdo PK Appeal - Romullus - 03-25-2022

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.