Diverge Networks
appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: appeal (/showthread.php?tid=3343)

Pages: 1 2

appeal - Dan Bitondo - 03-24-2022

Your Name: Ralfy Ortega

Your SteamID: 76561197982645499

Reason for ban: Meta Game / Fail corruption

Length of ban: 1 week

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): dispute

Why should you be unbanned? I dont know how it was meta gaming me and few other officers took consistent bribes from a group of asian guys the one who paid us went by the name Mr Ping I was under the assumption we were on his payroll I had previously done something corrupt i made a ticket had staff approve it and then like 30-45 minutes later i was banned. 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): n/a

To add onto that ^ the staff member that took the ticket asked what faction i was corrupt for i said red dragons mr pings faction which i had IG info that it was his faction i think thats where the meta game is coming from but long story short all the staff member had to do was contact them to confirm before allowing me to preform the corrupt action and then instead of pulling me to a sit and disputing it he bans me lol

RE: appeal - i dont know what to call this - 03-24-2022

There wasnt any contact made during the ban I was with him

RE: appeal - DaSchmeeze - 03-24-2022

I am Mr. Ping, no one in my organization has ever interacted with you including myself. You are using OOC information to find out our names or anything else about our criminal organization. You were using that premise to be corrupt in things like planting evidence. (Metagaming & Fail Corruption)

There have also been multiple reports against you for abuse of power/fail corruption, including arresting people and leaving them in jail for extended amounts of time.

Please relate to the following rules:

Abuse of Power/Guns/Arrests will result in removal from your job and possibly a ban.

P.S. - After your ban, I asked in OOC chat for any additional evidence to be sent to me regarding your abuse of power and fail corruption because there were multiple tickets up at the time. I have received numerous DMs with video evidence of your actions. All of this, combined with your plethora of past offenses leads me to believe you are a low quality user who has absolutely no regard for the rules. I will be presenting all of these videos to UA to implore for an extended ban.

RE: appeal - Dan Bitondo - 03-24-2022

There was multiple tickets because I was targeting the same grouping of people and I have had several interactions with your faction you yourself have given me $10,000 on more than one occasion. Also for the accusations on leaving people in the cells for a long period of time they requested a public defender and denied plea deals i had to wait for the attorney to get on before i could do anything lmao you're literally spewing out false information because i jeopardized your faction your literally lying about having interactions with me like wtf kind of behavior is that when your legit staff matter afact UA if your reading this check logs hes given me money on several occasions

RE: appeal - Knuckles - 03-24-2022

-1 +No rap skills +Has no judge skills +Ratio +Cringe +you're a minge

RE: appeal - Infamy - 03-24-2022

Well, to formally begin. 

You were banned for: Metagaming | Abuse of Power | Fail Corruption

The Abuse of Power and Fail Corruption came about when you were forcing people into the cells and leaving them and threatening them with an "LTAP" ban if they were to leave. I, Quote, "I'll see you in a couple of hours retard, I'm gonna leave and come back in a few hours and if you leave I'm gonna get you banned for LTAP". Another piece of this has come from when you are following someone for "Driving Slow", then once you and the guy arrived at a redlight you state "Don't Run This RedLight" continuing to ram him past the red light to then pull him over and arrest him for "Recklessly Driving".

The clip's to point above:
Clip 1; You state you are gonna leave him there and every thirty minutes you will check on him and if he leaves you will get him banned for LTAP.
Clip 2; You ramming the car, saying he ran a red light so that you can arrest him

Metagaming, as well as failed corruption, has come from the fact that, people from the "Ping" faction or "Red Dragon's. Have never dealt with you on those characters and you passing and going by calling them by their names. Yet you wouldn't know their name's because they have never done business with you. As per you calling and saying the name's of everyone within the organization yet they don't know if you as a person. 

^
To go along with that, there are no logs of anyone with the "Ping" or "Dong" or even "Wu Dong" name interacting with or paying you. As well as a verbal admission of you stating you aren't really on the payroll. I, quote, "You shouldn't have brought that up to him bro... I was big capping about that, I wasn't big capping but I was capping. I'm just not officially on the payroll."

The clips and screenshots to the point above: 
Admission
Li Ping money log's
Searched money logs for dong with your steam ID
Search money logs for ping with your steam ID

Angel Angel Angel Angel

The first clip he kept denying pleas and making me wait for the PD so i said ill be coming back every 30 minutes to confirm he doesnt leave or i'd get him banned

The second clip the guy had previously rammed me 

As far as the interactions with your faction wu dong or however you spell it was one of the guys that i released from jail for a payment of like 8-10k which i thought you were the guy who paid me if you check logs you can see who paid me the guy was being called mr ping by the other asians around him

And the clip of me saying i was capping once again you spewing things out of proportion if you would show the full clip you would know i’m talking about you pking me not being on the payroll

RE: appeal - Dong - 03-24-2022

-1 Low Quality User

I have never interacted with you on this character until yesterday with no other interactions since then, when you pulled up next to me calling me by my full name. The only way you could have known that is through out of character methods.

lmao i haven’t lied about anything like i’ve said several times check logs i’ve received large payments several times if anything i’m getting you guys confused with another faction

RE: appeal - DaSchmeeze - 03-24-2022

Additional Evidence:

Feel free to watch this clip in its entirety to see the kind of user this is. At the following timestamp, 5:30, he calls me by name and says our faction name to the admin who should have verified it instead of leaving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_14hX1ADbI

Also, this user has done nothing but present verbal disputes which look minuscule against the mountain of video and verbal evidence that has been presented.