Diverge Networks
deity/ Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: deity/ Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=3347)

Pages: 1 2

deity/ Staff Application - 8tacey - 03-25-2022

In-Game Name(s)Deputy Chief Inspector Marco Moretti, Assistant District attorney Antiono Marino, Castro Von, Officer Von Russiv (in Miami)
Steam Name: deity
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199229522816
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:634628544
Discord Username: deity#0006
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1 week 6 days 20 hours 58mins
Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): New York
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 5-8 hours a day or whenever needed.
Have you read the rules?: yes
Do you have a working microphone?: yes 
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): yes i do.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: no.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: yes.
-------------------------------------------------

What is your motivation/reason for applying? I want to apply because a lot of friends are mods,admins,super admins and they love the experience. I believe I would love the experience as well, helping others and understanding a base of everything that has always been my thing. I would also enjoy getting to go to meetings, get a bigger piece of everything and be able to help and have a small word in things as with everyone else. I think it would be a very good experience to have and proceed in.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?I wouldn’t say I should be selected over anyone i think everyone is given a honorable chance but i think what i could bring to the table is unbiased opinions and know the difference between RP and staff sits and know when to be mature and treat staff as a job so to say and I think what I could bring to the table is a great dedication and a huge understanding of everything given to I think that i be a good selection i have a great mindset to treat everyone as you want to be treated and I have a great understanding of both sides of stories always need to be understood. I will never have any bias decisions and always give my honest interest and understanding of both sides of story regardless of the situation i have and will never take any bias situations with the right evidence and proof of the situations it will always be proven with the correct punishments if found they did do the accused.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Georgia State Roleplay Five M server -
 Head Administrator (3 months)
San Andreas County Roleplay -  Admin (7 months)

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: no.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I wouldn’t say I am well known but i would say i get around with the guys at PD and a lot of civs know me and like me I would say but I get along with everyone if treated with respect I will always give respect first I think that a lot of people enjoy talking to me and such the people I befriended are always good people and I try to always become friends with the most people but only people who can be mature when is needed so i am not hanging around the wrong crowd.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Vex
-------------------------------------------------

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: [b] [b] I would report it as if I wasn't a staff. To then see if anyone on-duty would take the ticket and if it did not get taken in time I would briefly leave and apologize to anyone I was in a situation with or Rping with and then handle it myself if my attempts to contact another staff on duty or report it did not work and handle it and give out the deserved punishments  with the right amount of proof.
[/b]
[/b]

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would try to gather any rank abuse or anything possible and try to either gather enough to prove he was doing something wrong or abusing his permissions and rank or go ahead and send everything I gathered and noticed to UA in hope they could further more and find out stuff I could simply not and handle the right punishments deserved.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: No matter the friendship status or level i would have to take certain actions and disciplinary actions to my friend to ensure the people playing the game has the best experience and it stays the best experience possible that would just be flat out unfair if I let someone do that friend or not when everyone else gets punished for it because it’s breaking server rules. I would simply not allow that and have to do it and hope my friend would understand my job is to keep everything the best possible and have the best experience for everyone playing.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: deity/ Staff Application - Alex Carvetelo - 03-25-2022

+1 Good roleplayer, could be a good addition to staff.

RE: deity/ Staff Application - Ricky - 03-25-2022

+1 :bryan:

RE: deity/ Staff Application - Hoovis - 03-25-2022

+1, good lad

RE: deity/ Staff Application - Lammy - 03-25-2022

+1, Low Effort but could still be a potential Staff Member.

RE: deity/ Staff Application - GreenT - 03-25-2022

+1 pog roleplayer

RE: deity/ Staff Application - UnknownCarnival - 03-26-2022

+1 Good roleplayer very serious

RE: deity/ Staff Application - wavychato - 03-26-2022

+1 i love this guy good roleplayer puts the time and effort in

RE: deity/ Staff Application - bootlegdruid77 - 03-26-2022

+1 seems like he could be a good staff

RE: deity/ Staff Application - Slimy - 03-26-2022

Hes the Best Roleplayer i know +1