Diverge Networks
The Verrano Crime Family - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: The Verrano Crime Family (/showthread.php?tid=3372)

Pages: 1 2

The Verrano Crime Family - Hoovy - 03-28-2022

Name of Faction: Verrano Family 

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 10

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Family

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): Italian 

Server Preference (Miami or New York): New York 

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): Hoovy™#8736

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:423668631

Your Server playtime: ( This server / City around 5 Hours ) ( But I do have around 2 years generally in Mafia RP ) 

Your Faction Discord link (If you have one): https://discord.gg/fK4VwXbKjn

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images): 

Joel Michaels - The making of the Verrano Family

Joel Michaels was born on the 25th of April 1952 to a family of 3 siblings, Sammy, Adrian, and Bobby. Sammy was the first to move to New York and had established a name by the time the rest of the Foshono Family arrived. At the time Sammy Foshono had made friends with the Italians. Sammy learned how to handle himself around the city and helped multiple individuals and groups. However Sammy's time in the city did not last long, he was killed on the 13th of October because of his association with the Cartels. Shortly after more of the Verrano family arrived in New York.

Joel came to the city and made friends with organizations by the name of Tatalino and Foshono establishing a name for the Verrano Family in both groups.

Tatalino and Foshono
After hanging around for a while Adrian joined the rest of his family in the criminal organization for the Tatalino family. Vinnie became a useful asset for the tatalino Family and helped them out wherever he could with multiple jobs. He was eventually brought in and his first job was the destruction of a FF nightclub. The job was simple, go in take care of the cameras, go down to the main club and break, shoot, or blow up anything that you could. It was simple enough and proved easy for the group, making a quick escape out of the building without any major issues.

Helping the Verrano Family

Once the Verrano Family arrived in New York they became infamous for the biggest store robberies and other criminal acts. This meant that Adrian had to get involved in these escapades as well to prove himself true to the family. One of their first jobs was Robbery of multiple high-powered drills taken from the hardware store near a clothes store in the suburbs, this job involved him and some other guys stealing some drills, then shipping them back to Sicily where they would be used for a job potentially. The Job went smooth and no one was seriously injured, Bobby and Adrian were the 2 arrested for the event while the truck with the drills managed to get away which was what they needed. Soon after the Verrano Family paid everyone for the job that they did and thanked everyone for everything.

Where the Verrano Family currently resides

Joel Micheals is the current boss of the family along with multiple people residing in the family with assisting with money laundering but while also being defensive of the businesses they own. They are soon to be working on getting allied with the Bennet family along with the cartels. But they are a Passive Aggressive Family. But while focusing on Quality over Quantity. 

RE: The Verrano Crime Family - OnyxIsOne - 03-28-2022

+1 Focused on bringing a new aspect of RP to the server.

RE: The Verrano Crime Family - Shrum - 03-28-2022

+1
Seems like a interesting concept and could be a unique addition.

RE: The Verrano Crime Family - Knuckles - 03-28-2022

Okay, am going to -1 this since there's 3 Problems
1-The date is 1986 (In Rp) So you you wouldn't be born yet.
2-You only have 5 hours on the server, But you claim you have 2 Years in Mafia rp.
3-It's kinda odd that 2 "New" Accounts +1 withn a hour.
If you fix these 3 points up I will change my -1

RE: The Verrano Crime Family - Hoovy - 03-28-2022

(03-28-2022, 12:53 AM)Knuckles Wrote: Okay, am going to -1 this since there's 3 Problems
1-The date is 1986 (In Rp) So you you wouldn't be born yet.
2-You only have 5 hours on the server, But you claim you have 2 Years in Mafia rp.
3-It's kinda odd that 2 "New" Accounts +1 withn a hour.
If you fix these 3 points up I will change my -1

Ok I will be addressing these 3 points because there might be some confusion idk-
- I thought the time was 1968 thats my fault 
- Yes, I have around 5 hours on the New york server, But I started playing Mafia RP in 2020 ( Just not this server ) And I was in the Verrano Crime Family along with being in the Crips ( 2 Different Lives )
- I only know one of these people which is the 2nd one he was a staff member on this server he thinks quite some time ago and I asked to see if my story was good for the background of the family. ( The server changed forums so he kinda had to make a new account sadly :/ )
Once again my apologies but I can see where you are coming from.

RE: The Verrano Crime Family - V1KING - 03-28-2022

The story could use a little work and I just feel like there is too many Italians in the city.

RE: The Verrano Crime Family - Chad - 03-28-2022

-1 we don't need more Italian factions bro

RE: The Verrano Crime Family - kash - 03-28-2022

bro ur application had the 90s all over the place, then you said “I thought it was 1968” like bro clearly you were thinking backwards or sum shit

+ 8 Italian mafias, why add another?

(cat I swear to fucking god)

RE: The Verrano Crime Family - LocalWelshman - 03-30-2022

+1 good backstory. Date is a bit wrong but I who gives a fuck. Would be nice to see some more Italians in new york

RE: The Verrano Crime Family - DropitJimmy? - 04-10-2022

+1, Story looks good due to you re-editing things so it would be good to have newer factions brought in.