Diverge Networks
Don't call it a comeback - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Don't call it a comeback (/showthread.php?tid=3377)

Pages: 1 2

Don't call it a comeback - wakiestfall801 - 03-29-2022

Name of Faction: Drexler Grant Enterprises 

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 11-40 (trying to figure out who's still active)

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Legal business 

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc):none

Server Preference (Miami or New York): Miami

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): Todd#6587

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198848471139

Your Server playtime: about a month combined

Your Faction Discord link (If you have one):https://discord.gg/3J4jGqgKcc

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images):https://docs.google.com/document/d/13ujFm_CV7hTLxgNNV3HoxJKwtq1Qd2oIjhsADTPj39I/edit?usp=drivesdk

RE: Don't call it a comeback - funnyusername - 03-29-2022

+1, Q the payday2 soundtrack

RE: Don't call it a comeback - catgoku22 - 03-29-2022

+1 let Todd come back, we need a legal faction in Miami

RE: Don't call it a comeback - Kaiserrr - 03-29-2022

+1 GRANTS ARE COMING BACK BABY, and we also need a legal faction in Miami

RE: Don't call it a comeback - Verax - 03-29-2022

Here are the issues with this application:

1) You are not sure of the activity of your members.

2) You have a poor history on Diverge Networks, you were never considered for Politics RP because you failed to maintain relationships with people because of your poor character when speaking to others, your intentions were "get me into power" versus actual RP.

3) You are working directly with Grant, who has already applied for the Flanagan faction in another application (I am aware he is not going to be the leader) and I already listed the reasons of why Grant does not posses the character qualities of being a good faction leader in the Flanagan application. Nor would I believe you or him would be fit to lead a faction.

4) You were a failed Faction Leader on Vulkan and UGS, you have no relations to the community and are only coming back because both servers are dead, and you have shown no evidence that you improved your relations or character qualities.

5) This application seems quickly written with hardly an interesting backstory.

6) There are already oil factions that are embedded within the community, and they have more history with the player base than you barley coming back.

-1: For lack character qualities, poor application, and bad history.

RE: Don't call it a comeback - Grant - 03-29-2022

(03-29-2022, 08:09 PM)Verax Wrote: Here are the issues with this application:

2) You have a poor history on Diverge Networks, you were never considered for Politics RP because you failed to maintain relationships with people because of your poor character when speaking to others, your intentions were "get me into power" versus actual RP.

3) You are working directly with Grant, who has already applied for the Flanagan faction in another application (I am aware he is not going to be the leader) and I already listed the reasons of why Grant does not posses the character qualities of being a good faction leader in the Flanagan application. Nor would I believe you or him would be fit to lead a faction.

4) You were a failed Faction Leader on Vulkan and UGS, you have no relations to the community and are only coming back because both servers are dead, and you have shown no evidence that you improved your relations or character qualities.

6) There are already oil factions that are embedded within the community, and they have more history with the player base than you barley coming back.

Hello, I will be a adviser in this faction, Todd reached out to me and asked if I would support this and give him my help. For faction activity, we had two old members return within 5 minutes of the ping. We have many old guys flooding in. Todd has improved himself since his days as a tiny associate. Todd has had a very large discussion with Mastery Enterprises, and they asked him to join. I'm sure Todd will answer all questions, and I can answerer some as well.

RE: Don't call it a comeback - Verax - 03-29-2022

(03-29-2022, 08:19 PM)Grant Wrote:

Hello, I will be a adviser in this faction, Todd reached out to me and asked if I would support this and give him my help. For faction activity, we had two old members return within 5 minutes of the ping. We have many old guys flooding in. Todd has improved himself since his days as a tiny associate. Todd has had a very large discussion with Mastery Enterprises, and they asked him to join. I'm sure Todd will answer all questions, and I can answerer some as well.

Faction that have been approved have almost always never maintain the same leader, leading to the possibility of you being the faction leader. Your name is on the advertisement with his,  regardless if you call yourself any position or not, you are still involved with this.

You say that Todd has improved, but we can only go on what you say, and your character qualities have already been shown as negative in the community. I don't see how taking your opinion of Todd will make it better, instead it just makes it worse. 

In terms of working with Master Enterprises, it is perfectly fine for you or anyone to work with any faction that already exists, but that has nothing to do with applying to make a new faction. If Todd or you ascended to leading an already existing faction, then that is the decision of such faction.

Still, the accurate number of "old guys flooding in" is indeterminant of what your actual members are. Finally, we do not know if you or Todd will remain loyal or active in the server, as both of you left to two different servers over the course of last year. I also recall you stating yesterday that you "don't know" if you are coming back due to exams in 4 weeks. https://gyazo.com/d3ea7de26c4e680e07e90d40527f00ed So you will help Todd for a short period of time and just leave? What's stops Todd from just up and leaving as well? What experiences does he even have leading a faction, let alone you advising him? Even though you are a big portion of the backstory of this company and are labeled on it? I find that curious.

I look forward to yours and Todd's answers.

RE: Don't call it a comeback - Michael Flanagan - 03-29-2022

+1 SDE was always a good faction

RE: Don't call it a comeback - Grant - 03-29-2022

(03-29-2022, 08:31 PM)Verax Wrote:
(03-29-2022, 08:19 PM)Grant Wrote:

Faction that have been approved have almost always never maintain the same leader, leading to the possibility of you being the faction leader. Your name is on the advertisement with his,  regardless if you call yourself any position or not, you are still involved with this.

You say that Todd has improved, but we can only go on what you say, and your character qualities have already been shown as negative in the community. I don't see how taking your opinion of Todd will make it better, instead it just makes it worse. 

In terms of working with Master Enterprises, it is perfectly fine for you or anyone to work with any faction that already exists, but that has nothing to do with applying to make a new faction. If Todd or you ascended to leading an already existing faction, then that is the decision of such faction.

Still, the accurate number of "old guys flooding in" is indeterminant of what your actual members are. Finally, we do not know if you or Todd will remain loyal or active in the server, as both of you left to two different servers over the course of last year. I also recall you stating yesterday that you "don't know" if you are coming back due to exams in 4 weeks. https://gyazo.com/d3ea7de26c4e680e07e90d40527f00ed So you will help Todd for a short period of time and just leave? What's stops Todd from just up and leaving as well? What experiences does he even have leading a faction, let alone you advising him? Even though you are a big portion of the backstory of this company and are labeled on it? I find that curious.

I look forward to yours and Todd's answers.
There is already an established command. Members who never left diverge, they would be next in line to take over in the unforeseen situation Todd leaves. Todd would be likely to stay for a long ass time as it is. Todd and Mastery have formed a oil alliance, not him joining his faction. Todd has already begun to make relations with factions. My support will always be here for Todd and his faction. As well as there being enough members to start hiring many more into the ranks. I believe most of you reasoning, much like the Flan app, is Grant bad, many of your points have been disproven.

RE: Don't call it a comeback - kash - 03-29-2022

neutral

SDE barely managed to stay alive, averaging maybe 2-4 players a day.

Also only survived financially because they leeched off the Flanagan’s gambling license.

And Todd before you say, “You only became a faction leader because of me and I gave you all the money you had!”

Yea sure you gave me the faction, but after you left we made around 6 million from our own gambling license, and averaged 8-12 players a day usually. You then asked to come back once you saw the success I brought, and practically invited yourself to run the gambling operation.

You overall couldn’t keep a faction and cried and bitched once UA wouldn’t let you have the flanagans properties

Like they say, “They all come crawling back…”

only neutral because grant leading it