Diverge Networks
Ban appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Ban appeal (/showthread.php?tid=3379)

Ban appeal - hydrosarethebest - 03-30-2022

your Name:
PERKLERY
Your SteamID  :
STEAM_0:0:648693748
Reason for ban:
rdm and ltap

Length of ban: 2days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): i want to be unbanned due to it being a misunderstanding 

Why should you be unbanned?
i didnt rdm and didnt know it will be ltap if i left after death. it wasnt rdm i shot him after i did /me aims a gun and says hands he kept moving aka broke fear rp when i had a gun on him i was in a private area when i was running after i shot him i got shot at i ran away i got hit by a car at first i thought it was a random person but it was his friend i would rather get pked then banned  Angel At
Additional Information (images, videos, etc): my logs

RE: Ban appeal - kash - 03-30-2022

the fact that you quite literally not only admitted to do, but have “O” binded as a /me for mugging people.

and the fact that you’d rather be PK’d (showing you clearly have no care for that character seeing as further digging in logs show it’s just a character used for mugging people) than banned shows a lot.

logs added up with the RDM claim, don’t believe you should be unbanned at all. a character just for mugging too, kinda bad.

RE: Ban appeal - JimmyRusso - 03-30-2022

I am the person that you "mugged" for starters pretty much everything you just said was complete bullshit, not really too sure how you expected to mug me when I had 2 of my guys with me who were both armed (you saw them with their guns out) you never actually had a gun on me until I turned and walked away from you, then you shot me in the back, so fear rp doesnt apply there, you do not have a mic and I didnt see your little "/me mug" line in chat as you either didn't say it or you were too far away from me. Funny thing is you wouldnt have gotten banned cause I didnt have a clip but you decided to leave 20 seconds after killing me, I assume to not lose your gun?

RE: Ban appeal - hydrosarethebest - 03-30-2022

(03-30-2022, 03:13 PM)JimmyRusso Wrote: I am the person that you "mugged" for starters pretty much everything you just said was complete bullshit,  not really too sure how you expected to mug me when I had 2 of my guys with me who were both armed (you saw them with their guns out)  you never actually had a gun on me until I turned and walked away from you, then you shot me in the back, so fear rp doesnt apply there, you do not have a mic and I didnt see your little "/me mug" line in chat as you either didn't say it or you were too far away from me.  Funny thing is you wouldnt have gotten banned cause I didnt have a clip but you decided to leave 20 seconds after killing me, I assume to not lose your gun?
when i was mugging you no one was next to you

(03-30-2022, 12:20 PM)kash Wrote: the fact that you quite literally not only admitted to do, but have “O” binded as a /me for mugging people.

and the fact that you’d rather be PK’d (showing you clearly have no care for that character seeing as further digging in logs show it’s just a character used for mugging people) than banned shows a lot.

logs added up with the RDM claim, don’t believe you should be unbanned at all. a character just for mugging too, kinda bad.
i mug people on my other char XD check my logs

RE: Ban appeal - kash - 03-30-2022

(03-30-2022, 07:27 PM)hydrosarethebest Wrote:
(03-30-2022, 03:13 PM)JimmyRusso Wrote: I am the person that you "mugged" for starters pretty much everything you just said was complete bullshit,  not really too sure how you expected to mug me when I had 2 of my guys with me who were both armed (you saw them with their guns out)  you never actually had a gun on me until I turned and walked away from you, then you shot me in the back, so fear rp doesnt apply there, you do not have a mic and I didnt see your little "/me mug" line in chat as you either didn't say it or you were too far away from me.  Funny thing is you wouldnt have gotten banned cause I didnt have a clip but you decided to leave 20 seconds after killing me, I assume to not lose your gun?
when i was mugging you no one was next to you

(03-30-2022, 12:20 PM)kash Wrote: the fact that you quite literally not only admitted to do, but have “O” binded as a /me for mugging people.

i mug people on my other char XD check my logs
That’s what I was saying, also still the fact you have a character for specifically mugging.

Ban appeal - Canadian-bacon - 04-01-2022

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules