Diverge Networks
Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=3428)

Pages: 1 2

Staff Application - ShowerCoach - 04-05-2022

In-Game Name(s): Poco Yoel, Clyde Davis Jr

Steam Name: King_Piccolo415

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198335236610/

Steam ID: 76561198335236610 (STEAM_0:0:0)

Discord Username:ShowerCoach#0673

Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1 week, 4 days, 20 hours, and 31 minutes.

Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): I spent more time on New York, but I'm making Miami home.

Time Zone: Central Standard Time -6 US

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: I'm on a lot. From 4-6 hours a day.

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): I acknowledge

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * I want to showcase my skills and experience as a former server owner myself. I love moderating, and I am aware that things are not easy. I love a challenge, and I also love managing a community at a high level. I have about 2 1/2 years of experience, I once owned a Roblox server that held upwards of 7,000 members. My goal within the server is to show my work, not brag about it. When Facebook was starting out back In 2008-2009, I was moderating posts. I currently have a sales group of 2,000+ members.. I currently have no kids, no wife, no distractions that are currently obstructing my path. I have alot free time on my hand since resigning from my old job.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * I am older than 97% of the player base. While everyone is at school, I am online. Also, keep in my mind that I am no fool when  it comes to handling situations fairly. I'm sure you guys have dealt with staff that were trolls. Im legit, and drama free. I keep all server priorities above my own needs at times and it shows. With that being said, I want to learn new skills and apply them in the future. I can offer this server my time, my patience, my empathy, and my fair reasoning. I would love to exercise my current skills, and build upon them with critical feedback from the community.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): As I stated before, I owned a huge server dedicated to ERLC: Roblox. It is basically a knock off FiveM, I retired as owner on January 25th. It only made sense that I should. I worked for 2 1/2 years building the server up. I also use to do a bit of FiveM but I left that alone for a good while now. My work was mainly in Roblox and Facebook.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I am a quiet individual who stays to myself. I have a good rep from killing Dinero as my old character Giovanni Lucci. That is about it. I am not considered a minge or a POS. That is mainly why nobody robs, kills, or arrests me.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: No

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If there is staff online, create a staff ticket and have any proof on hand if need be. Never work off duty, unless told by a higher up. If it proceeds to get worst, hop on as staff and take care of the situation. 

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would honestly have to clip and gather evidence. I believe that if you abuse your power in any position, you deserve the worst punishment to the fullest extent . From there, create a staff ticket and let the evidence flow.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I honestly choose business over friendships. It is nothing personal, don't storm into a server and cause a big mess, it is that simple. I am not here to make friends, I am simply here to do a job. End of story.

RE: Staff Application - kash - 04-06-2022

+1

pretty cool guy, don't see him being an idiot much

RE: Staff Application - Chad - 04-06-2022

-1 ROBLOX OWNER AND BAD APP

RE: Staff Application - The Milkman - 04-06-2022

Little effort was put into making the sentences. Most, if not all, is just filler text.

No offense but a 30 year old playing Roblox? You claim to have been the owner of the Roblox server and I supposed it could give you some staffing experience however, you were dealing with toddlers so I doubt you gained much skill in that department.

RE: Staff Application - ShowerCoach - 04-06-2022

(04-06-2022, 03:44 AM)The Milkman Wrote: -1
Little effort was put into making the sentences. Most, if not all, is just filler text.

No offense but a 30 year old playing Roblox? You claim to have been the owner of the Roblox server and I supposed it could give you some staffing experience however, you were dealing with toddlers so I doubt you gained much skill in that department.

Trust me, I seen it all. I have dealt with adults that acted like toddlers. I had to deal with Discord accounts being hacked and raided. No matter what platform or game you have moderated, it's all the same at the end.

(04-06-2022, 12:51 AM)Chad Wrote: -1 ROBLOX OWNER AND BAD APP

Appreciate the feedback.

(04-06-2022, 12:28 AM)kash Wrote: +1

pretty cool guy, don't see him being an idiot much

Appreciate that, I haven't really been shopping myself around much. If I get picked, cool. If not, cool. This is not a big deal to me.

RE: Staff Application - 8tacey - 04-06-2022

+1 he is a good guy very understanding he has never been in any arguments that I have seen he always defuses the drama could of wrote a little more.

RE: Staff Application - Knuckles - 04-06-2022

-1/neutral. Am going to make a couple of points
POINT 1. "Age:31" Alright No offense there's nothing wrong with being 31 Year's old Am not going to say "Oh Sounds like a Discord mod Pedo, Etc" But...You're 31 Year's old...Don't you have a real job? Or a Girlfriend?

POINT 2. This reads like a Edgylord Sonic Fanfiction. "I am not here to make friends, I am simply here to do a job. End of story." If you count staffing as a real fucking job (God I hope you don't) then holy shit. Please get a fucking life.

POINT 3. You don't know Nutscript commands (I mean you can learn them etc.) You used to Run a Roblox server, Roblox isnt Gmod they different Games, and like Milkman said little effort

POINT 4. I've seen you and talked you to a couple of times in Miami, You seem like a okay guy little bit mingy, but your okay.

RE: Staff Application - Hoovis - 04-06-2022

31? Really??? Don't you have kids to raise or old parents to take care of rather than staff a gmod server?

RE: Staff Application - ShowerCoach - 04-06-2022

(04-06-2022, 09:26 PM)Hoovis Wrote: 31? Really??? Don't you have kids to raise or old parents to take care of rather than staff a gmod server?

I lived my life like a crazy man. I accomplished a lot of things in 31 years. I do not want kids right now. I don't have to work anymore since I made a lot of money on stocks I bought back in the beginning of 2021. My investments paid off and I was able to resign as a worker for Amazon.  Maybe one day I'll settle down and shit, But I was in a situation like no other. Women these days at my age are set in their ways. If you catch my drift.

RE: Staff Application - Moneykxe - 04-07-2022

aint no way bruu

Do you get pussy?

Do you get pussy?

Do you get pussy?

bc1qmr3p8x4qnsye3st4wfwlsxv6exyjx9swcgtyfv send me bitcoin mr rich