Diverge Networks
Unban or Reduction - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: Unban or Reduction (/showthread.php?tid=3459)

Unban or Reduction - Hawt Business - 04-09-2022

Your Name: Hawt Business

Your SteamID 76561198324830544

Reason for ban: NITRP, MVDM 
   A young male made a fatal mistake during his time in Miami. A brother was bored late at night (maybe 10/11 pm pst) and decided to go into a silly goofy mode and crashed a car into a group of people outside of the parking garage. Everybody started shooting the car while it was in the crowd and it blew up and killed a few police officers. I came back and saw a mob there again, I found a nearby unlocked car and proceeded to drive it into them once more, I don't believe I killed anybody the second time.

I then proceeded to continue playing the server as a normal member of society for maybe 10 to 20 minutes when I was greeted with a 2-month ban.

Length of ban: 2 months

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I had been playing mafia RP practically all night and nothing was going on so I acted a fool. This is my first ban and I believe 2
 months is a little harsh in that case considering I only killed maybe 2-3 people and that was because of the resulting explosion caused by those who shot me. 

Why should you be unbanned? I do acknowledge that what I did was wrong however, I feel 2 months is overkill for something that didn't cause much harm to those involved. I was hoping to get my ban reduced from 2 months to 1-2 weeks if possible.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): none

RE: Unban or Reduction - Vex - 04-10-2022

Hello, the reason I banned you for two months is due to the fact that you were continuously breaking rules. You ran over three different crowds of people, which I saw myself, which is why I banned you without a sit.
Not only that but you were doing other things like breaking NLR, minging, and showing total disregard for the rules. I saw no hope of rehabilitation here, based on the way you were acting. Which is the initial reason for the ban to be so long. I'll be fine for a small reduction since you said you were sorry. However, you were acting worse than 90% of the minges I encounter. So, I'll leave this to someone else.

RE: Unban or Reduction - Hawt Business - 04-10-2022

Like I said a brotha had been acting a fool that night and I really am sorry for that. I don’t remember hitting the 3rd crowd however I do believe it. I really should of just got off like an hour before this happened and went to play something else but I had friends on and didn’t want to leave them playing by themselves. However that isn’t an excuse to do what I did and I do feel that what happened warranted a ban. If I could get a reduction from 2 months to half a month. I would make sure to right my wrongs to those who were caught in my silly goofy antics by giving a verbal apology to everyone I was a menace to.

RE: Unban or Reduction - Vex - 04-10-2022

(04-10-2022, 04:03 PM)Hawt Business Wrote: Like I said a brotha had been acting a fool that night and I really am sorry for that. I don’t remember hitting the 3rd crowd however I do believe it. I really should of just got off like an hour before this happened and went to play something else but I had friends on and didn’t want to leave them playing by themselves. However that isn’t an excuse to do what I did and I do feel that what happened warranted a ban. If I could get a reduction from 2 months to half a month. I would make sure to right my wrongs to those who were caught in my silly goofy antics by giving a verbal apology to everyone I was a menace to.

I accept your apology. This can be reduced.

Unban or Reduction - Canadian-bacon - 04-10-2022

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced to 2 weeks.