Diverge Networks
Patch ban appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Patch ban appeal (/showthread.php?tid=3462)

Patch ban appeal - Patches214 - 04-09-2022

Your Name: Prob Officer. Ring Ling

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):STEAM_0:0:503795411

Reason for ban: Rdm and POs x6 

Length of ban: 4 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute 

Why should you be unbanned? Me and my friend were on our cop chars and patrolling near the 7/11, We investigated the boxing match that was happening, I stood next to the boxing ring and was hit by a green monaco. I then stood up as me and my friend Pulled our guns out and asked them to stop the car they then drove away. As he did hit a officer and that is a threat to the public, we opened fire on said green monaco. The guy admitted to hitting me in the sit and I was still banned. Yes I understand my POs and I haven't even had one since about a year. Vex did say that I had a warn for shooting passenger's which this is not the case. I opened fire on a car that has hit me. He initiated the fight. I don't think this is more of a fault on vex but the misunderstanding of the situation. 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/h83IKsvLxXRH6/d1337mbJb4Or?invite=cr-MSxjWWQsNzk2MzA0Myw

RE: Patch ban appeal - Zurek - 04-09-2022

+1 Guy was recklessly driving on the sidewalk before running the officer over, was told to get out the vehicle at gunpoint but broke fear rp and drove off so they got gunned down in order to stop more possible deaths caused by reckless driving, 4 days seems too harsh despite the fact that the ones in the car were in the wrong

RE: Patch ban appeal - Chad - 04-09-2022

+1 Okay first off why were you even hit by a car is this obviously VDM and minge driving. Which both are against the rules I would also like too point out the person who hit you is infact staff too. Next it doesn't really even make sense in rp to hit 2 cops with your car for shutting down a illegal boxing ring. I think the driver of the car should be PKed. This could of easily killed you when you were ragdolled too. In my opinion you did nothing wrong the man was threatening your life and that of others it makes perfect sense in RP. I do recommend you fire a warning shot as it states to do that in our police manual. But otherwise that I don't see why you were banned. Personally I think the person driving the car should at least be PKed or warned/banned for VDM , breaking Fear RP and starting a violent attack on the police which is a valid pk reason in the pk guidelines.

RE: Patch ban appeal - kash - 04-09-2022

Okay as the victim and sit maker, let's get this straight.

1. Chad you're a fucking dumbass.

2. The reason there was absolutely no reason to shoot us was because reckless driving is simply not a reason to gat someone, unless they have killed someone. Which we did not. Song you literally would not get off the fucking car after me asking you 3 different times to, and once I drove slightly you decided to stop me and arrest me because I barely tapped you. You can't shoot someone for driving off unless they just fucking killed someone, which we didn't do. Your incompetence led to a ban since it was obviously retarded, you can't just shoot someone for running away from a "traffic stop". We posed no threat, but you felt it was that way.

RE: Patch ban appeal - Patches214 - 04-09-2022

You never told me to get out of the way and if you just stopped I would've told you not to do it again. It was chaotic from the boxing match so if you typed it Then this wouldnt have happened.

RE: Patch ban appeal - Zurek - 04-09-2022

(04-09-2022, 07:31 AM)kash Wrote: Okay as the victim and sit maker, let's get this straight.

1. Chad you're a fucking dumbass.

2. The reason there was absolutely no reason to shoot us was because reckless driving is simply not a reason to gat someone, unless they have killed someone. Which we did not. Song you literally would not get off the fucking car after me asking you 3 different times to, and once I drove slightly you decided to stop me and arrest me because I barely tapped you. You can't shoot someone for driving off unless they just fucking killed someone, which we didn't do. Your incompetence led to a ban since it was obviously retarded, you can't just shoot someone for running away from a "traffic stop". We posed no threat, but you felt it was that way.

I can confirm that he did not say anything other than "This guy is gonna shoot us now" before driving away as i was the other officer on scene

RE: Patch ban appeal - Patches214 - 04-09-2022

Also kash I didnt shoot because you were "reckless driving". I did it because you hit a officer. and also as a mod why are you calling people dumbass's. I think you just have a personal grudge against me which I do not and never thought there has been.

Patch ban appeal - Rem - 04-09-2022

Ban will be reduced to 1 day due to inappropriate staff behavior, apologies. (Ban is still valid)

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules