Diverge Networks
Unpk'd form - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Unpk'd form (/showthread.php?tid=3521)

Unpk'd form - RedRick - 04-18-2022

Name of Character: Vito Agnelli

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:462017495

Date of PK: 4/17/22

Reason for PK:  Dons orders 

Why should you be unpk'd?: I think I should be unpk'd because my character had dementia and kept walking into the pd and getting arrested and I was rp'ing it the whole time. Which nobody in the family or the DON knew. And I was never causing problems in the first place for them I was rp'ing with cops by myself and never brought up the family or the crime life. I just liked rp'ing as a old man. I was thinking about leaving the family anyway because I was more into rp than the crime life. I just want a second chance to not have to be in that crime life and keep my character. I didn't mean to cause the family any harm because the only reasons why I went to jail in the first place was trespassing. My character was only in rp and they never knew the problems that my character had. I never ratted on them or anything so that's why i think i should be unpk'd

RE: Unpk'd form - GreenT - 04-18-2022

Old-timer was just curious

RE: Unpk'd form - Alex Carvetelo - 04-18-2022

Hi i am the Capo who asked for the pk order. You were pked because you were arrested 4 times in the past day. Each time you were getting out with no time which let us think you were giving informations since you didn't informe anyone. We knew you were getting arrested because people inside the pd told me in particular and one of the lawyer who defend you once told meyou were in for a minimum of 40 years but got out.

I wish for this pk not to be removed.

RE: Unpk'd form - Oman - 04-18-2022

Hey RedRick. I was the administrator that oversaw your PK.

The key PK reason was being a suspected rat & bringing too much heat towards the family you joined. You were arrested a large number of time before the Don's orders were approved, and this is definitely far more than the typical criminal. I now understand that you had an RP reason behind this, but this doesn't unfortunately put you outside of the servers PK guidelines.

This really comes under the following PK guidline "When joining a criminal faction all users understand and partake in the risk of being PK'ed as is the nature of being a criminal. "

RE: Unpk'd form - RedRick - 04-18-2022

(04-18-2022, 01:40 AM)Alex Carvetelo Wrote: Hay Alex I didnt give out any information and i did let people know that were in the family I would tell them after i got out. And i would only be going in for a short time because 3 times i only got arrested for tresspassing which is only 5 minutes and the one with the lawyer he didnt put me in because I made up a fake location where i got the Coke and i have demintia so he just let me go. 

(04-18-2022, 01:45 AM)Oman Wrote: Hey RedRick. I was the administrator that oversaw your PK.

The key PK reason was being a suspected rat & bringing too much heat towards the family you joined. You were arrested a large number of time before the Don's orders were approved, and this is definitely far more than the typical criminal. I now understand that you had an RP reason behind this, but this doesn't unfortunately put you outside of the servers PK guidelines.

This really comes under the following PK guidline "When joining a criminal faction all users understand and partake in the risk of being PK'ed as is the nature of being a criminal. "
Hay oman I understand that but i feel like the person that sent the pk on me should have understand my characters problem and should have talked to me character before just pk'ing him.

RE: Unpk'd form - Oman - 04-18-2022

Hey mate. I understand how you feel, but if we spoke to someone before PKing them it would create a ridiculious amount of metagame. You were PK'd through your in-game choices & actions and its just part of playing the game. Please read the PK rules to make sure you understand why/how you can be PK'd.

Hope you make another character and continue RPing with us.

Unpk'd form - Vex - 04-18-2022

Staff members aren't supposed to notify you when you're being pk'd, due to you being able to circumvent it. On top of that, the PK itself is valid. I can understand why someone would be keen on killing someone that's bringing unwanted attention to them, such as getting arrested a lot, being around the general area of operations, etc.

"i feel like the person that sent the pk on me should have understand my characters problem and should have talked to me character before just pk'ing him."

This is not something we should have to deal with, its more so something they'll need to deal with internally.

------------------------------------------------------
Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.