Diverge Networks
Noar's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Noar's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=3534)

Noar's Staff Application - Noar - 04-19-2022

In-Game Name(s): Noar Abramson | Captain Julian K. Domain | Oliver Fynch
Steam Name: Tyreece.BDG
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Pinktaildragons/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:165157430
Discord Username: BDGTyreece#7709
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1w 4d 9h
Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): Miami
Time Zone: Central Standard Time (1 hour behind EST)
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Mon-Thurs (3hours minimum) Fri (9:30 pm-12 am) <-[WORK] Sat-Sun (4 Hours Minimum) | That is of course if I am not busy.
Have you read the rules?: Yes I have.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes I do.
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes I do.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes I am.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes I do.
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: Staffing is something that I have thought about for a long time now because I stay on late at night every day and it is annoying when someone is MRDMing and I have to create a UA ticket just to have someone punished when there is no staff on. Staffing is also very relaxing for me because I don't hold grudges and I am a very strict rule follower. I have staffed on many other servers before and love doing it and I am a very respectable person to talk to and deal with. If I get tasked to do something then I will get it done as soon as possible and it will get done well. I hate seeing people not having fun at night just because they are not accepting whitelist tickets which are very easy to do and they take 30 seconds and with how active I am it will show an increase of people playing at later times. A lot of people that I do Internal Affairs tickets for think that I would be a good staff because of how I do them and if I can do Internal Affairs good staffing is sort of like that. I also have goals of making it in the GameMaster team because Miami needs more because the RP on there is very bare and I plan on fixing that.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?: I have had much staff experience on one of the biggest Military RP servers making it up to the rank EA and managed a few Team Speak servers. I have Co-Owned a lot of MilitaryRP and StarwarsRP's because of how good of a job I am at infrastructure and doing things on Forums, Teamspeak, Discord, and GMOD. I love this server I have been playing NYC since September of last year and had to take a break for National Guard but now I am back and active as ever. I am well respected on the server with not too many people having problems with me and most people do know who I am by my player model and how I dress. I do not create problems with people because that is not fun and I am just a good person to hang out with. A lot of the Administration team knows who I am because of how many tickets I make due to activity and recruiting. I have never broken any server's rules or been punished on the server as well and have a clean record of never being PKed for anything. I am one of the most active people on the server and that is good sense Miami has lost some of its population including a lot of PD.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where and what position and how long): Icefuse MRP (Elite Admin) on and off Since 2017-2018 ~ 2020-2022, Venomous Gaming (Co-Owner) 6months, and Delta Gaming (Head of Infrastructure) Early 2021. there are no more important ones but a couple of other MRPs I have staffed for but forgot the names.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No I have not.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I am well known in Miami and really only in Miami because of all the positions I hold and how responsible I am. I get about 5 different Discord DM's from random people I have never talked to once and they know who I am and they know what I do. I am very well known for my "Noar Abramson" Character or known as "Sombrero Man" that owns the bank. I am the MPD Internal Affairs Captian because I was a Corporal and got recognized for how good of a job I was doing and got appointed over 2 other people that were higher ranks than myself because I do Internal Affairs and I have not had a bad outcome with any of my investigations yet. Everyone that plays on Miami knows who I am or has at least seen me around because I am everywhere on the map and not just centralized in one area being boring. I talk to everyone I can because of how good my communication skills are and that is why my Reputation is so good, and that is because I do not get nervous talking to people or punishing people whoever needs to be punished whether that is being demoted, Removed, or even PKed.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: No they have not.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I will talk in staff chat saying that I have been RDMed and that I need a sit because I have been RDMed. I can not take my own tickets and I will let the other staff do as he does and will let him do everything acting if I am not even a staff member.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I shall gather evidence whether recording or through pictures and I will let someone of higher rank that has capable power of handing out punishments towards a said staff member. I will not take it into my own hands because that will not solve anything.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed to know this can affect your friendship with them?: I will do as any other player and I will punish them accordingly. I will tell them the rules before joining if I know they are mingy because rule-breaking does not fly with me. I will do whatever I have to, to make sure that they do the required punishment. I do not show favoritism towards anyone even my faction leaders or friends.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Noar's Staff Application - Kalata - 04-19-2022

+1 We need more staff in Miami

RE: Noar's Staff Application - kash - 04-19-2022

+1

Pretty cool dude. Competent role player and does pretty good as IA Captain, also active.

RE: Noar's Staff Application - Vito Scaletta - 04-19-2022

+1 You Have a lot of experience And I think you would Be a good fit and help out the community you are in a Time zone that the Community needs Right now and this staff app is clean good answers i am 1 + it

RE: Noar's Staff Application - Mishka Arkhipov - 04-21-2022

Would like to see more Miami Based Staff +1

RE: Noar's Staff Application - Rem - 04-22-2022

"Staffing is something that I have thought about for a long time now because I stay on late at night every day and it is annoying when someone is MRDMing and I have to create a UA ticket just to have someone punished when there is no staff on."

Player reports on the forums exist

Noar's Staff Application - Pendred - 04-25-2022

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.