Diverge Networks
Pk'ed while afk????!!!!!! - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Pk'ed while afk????!!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=3536)

Pk'ed while afk????!!!!!! - JimmyDaCrow - 04-20-2022

Name of Character: Jimmy Crom

SteamID: 

Date of PK:  April, 19, 2022

Reason for PK: Unknown!!!! 

Why should you be unPK'd?: i was helping my mom unload some things from her car then i come back and suddenly im PK'd! I was involved in no rp and was sitting on the side near city hall and the atm!!!!

RE: Pk'ed while afk????!!!!!! - hhhh - 04-20-2022

Being AFK doesn't stop other people from trying to interact with you or, in this case, PKing you. If you didn't have the time to play and needed to go do something IRL, you should've disconnected from the server. Your PK was a Don's order and the evidence was valid.

RE: Pk'ed while afk????!!!!!! - JimmyDaCrow - 04-20-2022

(04-20-2022, 03:21 AM)H445 Wrote: Being AFK doesn't stop other people from trying to interact with you or, in this case, PKing you. If you didn't have the time to play and needed to go do something IRL, you should've disconnected from the server. Your PK was a Don's order and the evidence was valid.
valid for what?! and it was suppose like a 5 sec thing my mom has health issues!
and if thats the case why cant we cuff people who are afk?! we can pk aka PERMA KILL but cant tie people that makes no sense!

RE: Pk'ed while afk????!!!!!! - hhhh - 04-20-2022

(04-20-2022, 03:31 AM)JimmyDaCrow Wrote:
(04-20-2022, 03:21 AM)H445 Wrote: Being AFK doesn't stop other people from trying to interact with you or, in this case, PKing you. If you didn't have the time to play and needed to go do something IRL, you should've disconnected from the server. Your PK was a Don's order and the evidence was valid.
valid for what?! and it was suppose like a 5 sec thing my mom has health issues!
and if thats the case why cant we cuff people who are afk?! we can pk aka PERMA KILL but cant tie people that makes no sense!
I'll correct myself. What I'm saying is even if you're AFK, people can still kill you for something you've done whether or not it's a PK. You went AFK in the middle of city hall and we waited a few minutes for you to come back but you were still AFK. Since you were sitting down and the perpetrator couldn't actually shoot you, I char banned you after he emptied a clip on you. It definitely wasn't a few seconds since I sat there watching you for a few minutes before you were finally PKed.

RE: Pk'ed while afk????!!!!!! - JimmyDaCrow - 04-20-2022

(04-20-2022, 04:12 AM)H445 Wrote:
(04-20-2022, 03:31 AM)JimmyDaCrow Wrote:
I'll correct myself. What I'm saying is even if you're AFK, people can still kill you for something you've done whether or not it's a PK. You went AFK in the middle of city hall and we waited a few minutes for you to come back but you were still AFK. Since you were sitting down and the perpetrator couldn't actually shoot you, I char banned you after he emptied a clip on you. It definitely wasn't a few seconds since I sat there watching you for a few minutes before you were finally PKed.
im sorry thats bullshit what was the in game reason for that? show proof!

Pk'ed while afk????!!!!!! - Vex - 04-20-2022

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.