Diverge Networks
RP is dead - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: RP is dead (/showthread.php?tid=3625)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RP is dead - kash - 05-02-2022

Your Name: kash

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:120251557

Reason for ban: Minge NITRP

Length of ban: 5 hours

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute

Why should you be unbanned? We were let into PD to do interviews, I was acting as cameraman during this time. I was banned for taking a bunch of photos of Ben Carter for our news show. There is absolutely zero reason I should've been banned, especially for Minge/NITRP, when all we were doing was roleplaying as the press. It is dumb and retarded that I was even banned for this. All I was doing was recording and taking photos, I wasn't even talking to Carter, 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): I want this ban removed from my record because this is outright retarded.

https://youtu.be/JzffH8Ii41w

here's the clip of al cussing us out and proof i was doing nothing but recording

RE: RP is dead - Alex Carvetelo - 05-02-2022

Hi, i didn't ban you for taking "photos". I banned you because you've followed a player for 5-10 minutes insulting/harrasing him. No matter how many time he told you to stop following him or to stop harrassing him you guys were going worst. To add to the harrasment you guys were talking OOC in-game, and lockpicking the PD armory in front of 4 cops. I talked to you and your friends to stop and leave the PD or i would start to note.

The reason why i banned you is simple. While your friend stopped you kept going running around spamming your camera and screaming. I banned you because of the amount of notes you have (15) and 2 of them that have been given to you today.

I wish for this ban to stay, good luck and have a good rest of your night.

RE: RP is dead - kash - 05-02-2022

(05-02-2022, 12:40 AM)Alex Carvetelo Wrote: Hi, i didn't ban you for taking "photos". I banned you because you've followed a player for 5-10 minutes insulting/harrasing him. No matter how many time he told you to stop following him or to stop harrassing him you guys were going worst. To add to the harrasment you guys were talking OOC in-game, and lockpicking the PD armory in front of 4 cops. I talked to you and your friends to stop and leave the PD or i would  start to note.

The reason why i banned you is simple. While your friend stopped you kept going running around spamming your camera and screaming. I banned you because of the amount of notes you have (15) and 2 of them that have been given to you today.

I wish for this ban to stay, good luck and have a good rest of your night.
1. I wasn't even fucking talking to him lol

2. I wasn't talking OOC in game, that was another person.

3. I was saying "I gotta get a few last photos." 

Overall this ban is already proven to be stupid because you don't even accurately know what I did, which is obvious and apparent. I have MULTIPLE recordings of the situation and you don't hear me asking questions but ONCE, and I wasn't even screaming. 

Also remind yourself that my notes were from all the way in September, and you clearly are an idiot if you really think I was doing all the screaming.

RE: RP is dead - Jack Dent - 05-02-2022

What's up I'm Ben you were communicating with me and I have clips of these situations if needed you followed me over and over. I asked you multiple times to leave. You were spamming photos and doing dumb shit.

(05-02-2022, 12:47 AM)Jack Dent Wrote: What's up I'm Ben you were communicating with me and I have clips of these situations if needed you followed me over and over. I asked you multiple times to leave. You were spamming photos and doing dumb shit.
"communicating" all i did was fucking ask maybe 1-2 questions while i was recording and took photos of you, that's not minging lmao

(05-02-2022, 12:48 AM)kash Wrote:
(05-02-2022, 12:47 AM)Jack Dent Wrote: What's up I'm Ben you were communicating with me and I have clips of these situations if needed you followed me over and over. I asked you multiple times to leave. You were spamming photos and doing dumb shit.
"communicating" all i did was fucking ask maybe 1-2 questions while i was recording and took photos of you, that's not minging lmao
You asked more than 1-2 you asked around 12 in total my guy

RE: RP is dead - James - 05-02-2022

i was there for the whole thing he barely said a word all he did was follow some "reporters" around with a camera out

(05-02-2022, 12:49 AM)Jack Dent Wrote:
Lying on an appeal makes no sense. You are blatantly telling a lie that you know damn well isn't true. The other guy was asking you questions, not me.

(05-02-2022, 12:51 AM)kash Wrote:
Lying on an appeal makes no sense. You are blatantly telling a lie that you know damn well isn't true. The other guy was asking you questions, not me.
Im legit not lying I have 10+ clips if needed

(05-02-2022, 12:52 AM)Jack Dent Wrote:
(05-02-2022, 12:51 AM)kash Wrote:
Im legit not lying I have 10+ clips if needed
Upload them, please, because it'll just prove what I was saying.