Diverge Networks
Apathy Khaos Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Apathy Khaos Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=3720)

Pages: 1 2

Apathy Khaos Staff Application - Smurf - 05-15-2022

In-Game Name(s): Vincent Barzini, and Marcello Peretti
Steam Name: apathy_khaos
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199133172669/
Steam ID:76561199133172669
Discord Username: Smurf#8670
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 2 weeks and 6 days
Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): New York
Time Zone: PST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: I typically am on gmod every day for a minimum of 5 hours but normally more on weekends
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes if i am fully knowledgeable on what that is.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * I typically am on the server for the majority of my free time during the day/evening/nights. I believe that with my activity on the server, I can assist people with their needs as a staff member better than I can as a non-staff member.  I have free time on the server where I have nothing better to do and I believe that I can expend that time onto staffing. I have heard complaints recently mostly with NY being way more active as of recently that tickets have been slow and I believe that I can help speed it up personally as a staff member. I am I'd say fairly known within the community and I believe I can help with events as well as even taking suggestions and communicating them to the staff team or eventually put on events if available.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  *  I  as stated previously have a lot of time that I am able to dedicate to the server. I have previous experience in other servers as staff so I have some knowledge about being a staff member. I have good "people skills" and know how to fairly without bias settle disputes. I am able to be respectful and not lost my temper as well as keep calm during maybe what people would consider to be an irritable sit or ticket. I love helping the community in ways that I can and don't mind doing what some people may consider irritable work such as setting up events or taking numerous tickets.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Digital Delta Gaming/Prison RP, Trial Moderator for about probably a few weeks(a while ago) 
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Never( Once I made a ticket for LTAP and a staff member accidentally banned me, Touka if i am correct unbanned me. Willing to elaborate if dmed but to sum it up, I was accidentally banned)
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I would say I am fairly well-known in the community despite being fairly new to diverge. I think that I have a good reputation within the community IC/OOC. I would say that I personally have a goo reputation as both a non-cop char and a cop char. I also participate in events frequently which gives me more opportunities to meet more and more people. I also don't enjoy conflict so I try not to argue with people as much as I can. I am also known within the community for being a cop, lawyer, or just going to peoples businesses for a better RP experience instead of just doing grinding all day everyday. 
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Dong, Localwelshman
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Make a staff ticket immediately and take a clip.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would compile a list of clips and follow my chain of command to ensure proper procedures are taken to have them punished accordingly.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would check my list of punishments to see the exact rules they broke specifically as well as the punishments for it, I would also then compile a list of evidence proving that they broke these said rules. I would then pull them into the sit and ask them why they did this. When given my answer whether it be and apology or misunderstanding or just full on minging. I would then explain the rules broken as well as how they broke it and how to prevent breaking it, and then would punish accordingly such as a ban.

RE: Apathy Khaos Staff Application - escape05 - 05-15-2022

+1, a good person and fair player. He handles pressure. I believe he would be mature and responsible in a staff position.

RE: Apathy Khaos Staff Application - Dong - 05-15-2022

+1

Good role player, also a nice guy. App could do with a little work but other than that he deserves a shot on the staff team.

RE: Apathy Khaos Staff Application - Smurf - 05-15-2022

Thank you for the +1’s(I had to edit the message cuz I can’t delete it

RE: Apathy Khaos Staff Application - justcallmeryan - 05-16-2022

+1

Great role player, cares about the server and its integrity, would make a great addition to the staff team

RE: Apathy Khaos Staff Application - Alex Carvetelo - 05-17-2022

+1 Very good roleplayer, never had any bad experiences with him. I think he is mature enough and could be a good addition to the staff team.

RE: Apathy Khaos Staff Application - Zook - 05-20-2022

-1 trust me don’t give this guy staff he will just get you more complaints he is a sperg

RE: Apathy Khaos Staff Application - Alex Carvetelo - 05-21-2022

(05-20-2022, 07:45 PM)Zook Wrote: -1 trust me don’t give this guy staff he will just get you more complaints he is a sperg

Source: trust me bro

RE: Apathy Khaos Staff Application - Smurf - 05-21-2022

(05-20-2022, 07:45 PM)Zook Wrote: -1 trust me don’t give this guy staff he will just get you more complaints he is a sperg
No clue what a sperg is but you are a minge. No roleplay that you do is interesting. How you have not been perm-banned is beyond me. You only responded because I tell you off OOC-wise.

RE: Apathy Khaos Staff Application - Zook - 05-21-2022

(05-21-2022, 02:51 PM)Spade Ricci Wrote:
No clue what a sperg is but you are a minge. No roleplay that you do is interesting. How you have not been perm-banned is beyond me. You only responded because I tell you off OOC-wise.
perfect example of an emotional thinker one comment gets to him he failed my test