Diverge Networks
Ayo's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Ayo's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=374)

Ayo's Staff Application - ayo - 01-08-2021

In-Game Name(s): Gino Lombardi and Christopher Colonnade
Steam Name: [email protected]
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SoccerFaZe/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98044988
Discord Username: ayo#5224
Total playtime on Server:  35+ hours
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: From 1 to 10, I would say I'd be an 8 to 9 in terms of activity.
Have you read the rules?: Yes, I have
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I do.
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Of course.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: I am unfamiliar, but would be willing to 
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes.
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
What is your motivation/reason for applying?: 
The cause behind my current motivation that led to me apply for staff, is the server and community as a whole. First let me go on with my experience on the server, itself. After playing on diverge for a couple months now; I've seen how great the server is on both IC and OOC levels. Having placed my self in several factions since my start of the server I like what the server has going for it. In terms of the current progression and stability. But of course, with such a popular and good sever up there is always gonna be minges in the midst. Which is why I'm applying for this staff role. Knowing that I am able to assist the server in some way.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  
I should be chosen over other candidates for two main reasons. The first reason being my activity. I promise to remain active and fulfill my given quota of placing myself on my staff character for more than half the time I am present on the server. Then, my reason to become staff. I'm not looking for gain, really, I just hope to assist other players during the time of ooc issues and the very rare occasions of IC assistance. In the end, if I am chosen as a staff member I will remain as active as I currently am, if not more, but also do as asked and show initiative in the title itself.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):Yes, I do have previous staffing experience. Gaminglight PoliceRP | Trial Moderator - Senior Admin | Around 9 months.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No, I have not.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  
Yes, although not greatly. I do not see myself as a minge nor do I think any members of the community see me as one either.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Yes | Rem
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?:
Assuming that no other staff are on in this situation and that I CAN confirm that said player did RDM; I would hop on my staff character and claim the ticket (if made), if I was not directly involved with the situation. From there I would do a basic staff sit, and punish the player if necessary. 

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?:
Follow chain of command, by reporting and providing evidence to a higher up. Whilst also discouraging the opposing staff member and his abuse.  

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?:
I don't have freinds
In character friends ships are the only ones that can barter through problems, in character ones that is. But this topic touches upon out of character friends ships, so. If this situation does come up there is a obvious solution, that is to enforce the rules, regardless of his/her thought on the topic. A simple kick and reaching out to them can do the trick as well. Having a friend explain something to you is better than a simple read of the rules and warning.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Ayo's Staff Application - Rem - 01-08-2021

+1
Proved in game to know the rules
Not a minge
Very friendly
Active

RE: Ayo's Staff Application - Spectator - 01-12-2021

+1 Very active, Mature and a well presented application.

RE: Ayo's Staff Application - Wish - 01-12-2021

+1 doesnt seem to be mingey and thats what we need at the moment

RE: Ayo's Staff Application - Pendred - 01-13-2021

Accepted, message me on Discord to get setup.