Diverge Networks
Tyrone Tyronius III Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Tyrone Tyronius III Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=3775)

Pages: 1 2

Tyrone Tyronius III Appeal - RichPoloB$G - 05-23-2022

Name of Character: Tyrone Tyronius III

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:642609854

Date of PK: 5/23/22

Reason for PK: Snitching on faction members, being an informant

Why should you be unPK'd?: I am concerned about the evidence that proves that I was cooperating with the police, the only thing that I did that might of been suspicious is give out the radio code to the undercover police officer Artyom Grills, but even then that is very unlikely they had proof of that. I would like to talk to the admin that oversaw this PK and see what happened.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: None

RE: Tyrone Tyronius III Appeal - hhhh - 05-23-2022

Hello, I'm the admin who did your PK.

The PK was a Don's Order. The main reason for this was that I was explained that you were processing drugs inside a motel room with no lease. You were arrested with enough contraband and narcotics to be put in jail for a while but were released early. Due to the legal trouble that you caused and the possibility that you could've ratted, they decided to get rid of you.

RE: Tyrone Tyronius III Appeal - RichPoloB$G - 05-23-2022

(05-23-2022, 08:01 PM)H445 Wrote: Hello, I'm the admin who did your PK.

The PK was a Don's Order. The main reason for this was that I was explained that you were processing drugs inside a motel room with no lease. You were arrested with enough contraband and narcotics to be put in jail for a while but were released early. Due to the legal trouble that you caused and the possibility that you could've ratted, they decided to get rid of you.
And how do they have knowledge of me getting arrested IC'ly other than Discord? Does Discord knowledge count?

(05-23-2022, 08:24 PM)BayStateGoon Wrote:

And how do they have knowledge of me getting arrested IC'ly other than Discord? Does Discord knowledge count?
Discord knowledge doesn't count. Someone witnessed you getting arrested.

How did they know the charges?

(05-23-2022, 08:37 PM)BayStateGoon Wrote:

The exact charges don't matter. They witnessed you getting arrested while processing drugs inside their own property.

(05-23-2022, 09:47 PM)H445 Wrote:

The exact charges don't matter. They witnessed you getting arrested while processing drugs inside their own property.
Would the cops false raiding which led up to the PK be an IC or an admin issue? Because I can show you a video of them breaking in without even seeing a processor.

RE: Tyrone Tyronius III Appeal - String - 05-23-2022

(05-23-2022, 10:26 PM)BayStateGoon Wrote:

Would the cops false raiding which led up to the PK be an IC or an admin issue? Because I can show you a video of them breaking in without even seeing a processor.

well if they have probable cause they can raid. EX gun shots or 911 calls 

RE: Tyrone Tyronius III Appeal - RichPoloB$G - 05-24-2022

(05-23-2022, 10:50 PM)killerman10118 Wrote:
(05-23-2022, 10:26 PM)BayStateGoon Wrote:
(05-23-2022, 08:24 PM)BayStateGoon Wrote: And how do they have knowledge of me getting arrested IC'ly other than Discord? Does Discord knowledge count?

well if they have probable cause they can raid. EX gun shots or 911 calls 
It was completely improbable, like imagine 8+ cops jumping on your motel room window and then unlocking the door and swarming in (which I didn’t even know cops can open locked doors instantly like that.)

RE: Tyrone Tyronius III Appeal - RichPoloB$G - 05-24-2022