Diverge Networks
Clickys Staff Application <3 - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Clickys Staff Application <3 (/showthread.php?tid=3807)

Pages: 1 2

Clickys Staff Application <3 - Clicky - 05-27-2022

In-Game Name(s): Liam Grimshaw, Michael Jones,  Angello Benito and some other misc chars.
Steam Name: >clicky<
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/FuriosClick
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:437555209
Discord Username: >clicky<#3368
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1mo 4d 17h 30m
Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): New York
Time zone: GMT+3
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 6-8 hours a week.
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: I have experience with SAM but not that much with Nutscript I know some of the commands though.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes.
-------------------------------------------------
What is your motivation/reason for applying?:I've been playing the server for a while now, and like most others, I've noticed a clear problem with the staff team's activity during EU times, as well as constant complaints from EU players about a lack of staff members, which is completely understandable on both sides because people can't spend their nights/mornings moderating on a GMOD server. I've seen how other staff members operate, and it appears to be something I'd like to devote my time on the server to. Joining the staff team would most certainly expose me to the server's inner workings.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I feel like I'm a better candidate mainly because of my activity during EU times and experience on the server. I've been a member of the community for quite some time. After all this time, I've learned a lot about how the server works and how everything falls down. I have enough knowledge to pass on to beginners and even veteran members of the community in order to better their roleplaying and overall server experience.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Senior Admin on Proton Networks PoliceRP (~6 months)

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: A 1 week ban for 1xRDM and PO's which was lifted and a 1 hour ban for Mic Spam.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I'd say my characters are rather well-known, as I've been in and around CartelRP for over a year, and GovRP for about six months, beginning with FBI. Most people know me as someone who can be serious when necessary, but who also enjoys having fun without ruining it for others.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Heinz, H445, Romullus, Infamy, TwoTone, Baldrick
-------------------------------------------------
Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Contact another staff using the admin chat or by discord, only deal with it myself if its really needed aka MRDM.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?:I would take a clip(s) of it then forward them to the Head Administrator(or someone above him) or file a staff report on the forums.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would probably claim the ticket and take them to a rooftop and deal with it accordingly either by verbally warning him or giving him a note, after the punishment being given I would teleport the person who made the ticket back and have a word with him explaining to him that if he continues me or another staff member will have to punish him.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Clickys Staff Application <3 - hhhh - 05-27-2022

+1

Very active and experienced player, would be a great addition to the staff team.

RE: Clickys Staff Application <3 - escape05 - 05-27-2022

+1, a good player and we need more EU staff

RE: Clickys Staff Application <3 - kash - 05-27-2022

+1

good guy and would be epic staff

just don't steal you gypsy

RE: Clickys Staff Application <3 - Mishka Arkhipov - 05-27-2022

+1, we need more EU staff too many PST

RE: Clickys Staff Application <3 - Smurf - 05-27-2022

+1 more EU needed

RE: Clickys Staff Application <3 - IZO - 05-28-2022

+1 Always enjoy RP-ing with him and we also desperately need more EU staff.

RE: Clickys Staff Application <3 - Seb - 05-28-2022

+1 Good man

RE: Clickys Staff Application <3 - El Ruso - 05-28-2022

+1 Decent guy, old player also more staff EU times

RE: Clickys Staff Application <3 - therealerhakai - 05-29-2022

+1, this nigga the real nigga