Diverge Networks
banned for walking - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: banned for walking (/showthread.php?tid=381)

banned for walking - Jordan - 01-09-2021

Your Name: JACOBDOGWOOD
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:543530912 
Reason for ban: NITRP | FailRP
Length of ban:in 6 days 20 hours (2021-01-16 00:22:12)
Reason for Appeal: just unfair and no reasoning please i want a true reason why i got banned FOR WALKING FOR WALKING for 6 days! all i wanted to do was to play on the diverge server please can i play tonight? please

i got banned for walking LMAO

discord link doesnt work either?

till this day nobody has listened to me or gave me a valid reason of why i got banned for walking?

gamer STEAM_0:0:1015165 Founder 97 615
could u tell me why you banned me?
you yelled at me all day
i followed your every rule

and i just get shot and killed then banned in the jail!

like i just started playing yesterday and i couldnt do anything but follow him and get banned? how is this fair Sad

i just wanna play with the boyz

like i really dont care about you or what you did to me anymore @gamer i just truly want to get unbanned to play with my boyz

i followed gamer's police guides and was dragged all the way from the edge of the map to the police station where i was put and killed and banned FOR NO REASON! I SWEAR IM NOT TROLLIN its just not fair and i just want to play

i followed gamer's police guides and was dragged all the way from the edge of the map to the police station where i was put and killed and banned FOR NO REASON! I SWEAR IM NOT TROLLIN its just not fair and i just want to play

i followed gamer's  police guides and was dragged all the way from the edge of the map to the police station where i was put and killed and banned FOR NO REASON! I SWEAR IM NOT TROLLIN its just not fair and i just want to play

RE: banned for walking - Canadian-bacon - 01-09-2021

Denied for Spam.