Diverge Networks
PK appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: PK appeal (/showthread.php?tid=3820)

PK appeal - Whop Fettucine - 05-29-2022

Character name: Whop Fettucine 
Date of PK: 5/28/22 
Reason for PK: Mugging 
Steam ID: 76561198419391799
Why should the PK be removed? The mugging was false and was done by a minge 

I just got put into an admin sit with the staff member Infamy and another player. The player was following me, and several other people around the map telling us to vote for “jack mckoy”. Upon stopping to speak with him, he would try to tie my hands up and laugh. I started to ignore him until finally after 10 minutes of following me around he pulled out a gun and shot me. He then took a small clip of me turning away from him and walking away and labeled it as a “mugging”. I didn’t care much about dying because I didn’t have anything on me at the time so I went along with my business until he saw me again at the “town hall” and tried to tie my hands together again in front of a crowd of atleast 7 people. My friend shot him and he claimed this was NLR even though I didn’t pursue him after the first incident and this was several minutes later. He was doing this constantly with others on the map at the time. The first red flag about this situation should be how he handled the first incident with me. The first failed attempt to tie my hands should’ve been a clear indicator to him to then announce that it was a mugging and he wasn’t just being annoying. It’s not a secret when someone is going to tie your hands, you see a bar come across your screen and you can move to avoid that. Instead of pulling a gun on me the second he tried to tie my hands, he laughed and continued to follow me around like it was a joke. That’s my reasoning for ignoring him and to continue walking right before he shot me. Now to speak on the second incident at the town hall. It makes zero sense to try to “mug” someone in front of a crowd of people where he was just trying to restrain me like a minge. I tried to explain to the admin that the  player was toys one to approach me on every occasion and he dictated that the second situation at the town hall was to be disregarded which I don’t think is fair at all. On top of all of this I had just bought an AK47 shipment worth 37500. Once the admin told me I was going to be PK’d, I asked if I could pick up my shipment for the off chance I get my character back and he PK’d me mid sentence. Overall I believe this situation and my PK to be unfair and unjust.

RE: PK appeal - Infamy - 05-29-2022

Hello, I am Infamy. The admin which pk'd your char.

You stated these thing's in the sit, but no clip's and the clips shown say otherwise. In the only clip with you in it, he demanded you to put your hand's up with a gun directly pointed at you. You turned back around and kept walking. Hence why you were pk'd. 

He explained to both you and me, that he was following you to an alleyway so that he could mug you. 

As stated above with the clip shown, you showed no regard for your own life and decided to act as if he couldn't shoot you despite the fact he had a loaded gun at your face. Which is the reason you were pk'd any other time. You stated he had a failed attempt after he killed you the first time, which I stated which was voided because it was after you "should've been pk'd. But I wasn't able to respond as soon as he created the ticket because I am one person.

``````````````````````````````````````````
Log of him killing you.

2022-05-28 20:46:08 Arth (STEAM_0:1:177466331) (Tommy Moe) killed Astronomic (STEAM_0:1:229563035) (Whop Fettucine) using a player

Log of him creating the ticket for your PK.

2022-05-28 20:46:37 Player ran SAM command 'asay' with arguments, 'I wanna PK somebody for not putting their hands up when I told them too. I was mugging them.'

RE: PK appeal - Whop Fettucine - 05-29-2022

(05-29-2022, 03:32 AM)Infamy Wrote: Hello, I am Infamy. The admin which pk'd your char.

You stated these thing's in the sit, but no clip's and the clips shown say otherwise. In the only clip with you in it, he demanded you to put your hand's up with a gun directly pointed at you. You turned back around and kept walking. Hence why you were pk'd. 

He explained to both you and me, that he was following you to an alleyway so that he could mug you. 

As stated above with the clip shown, you showed no regard for your own life and decided to act as if he couldn't shoot you despite the fact he had a loaded gun at your face. Which is the reason you were pk'd any other time. You stated he had a failed attempt after he killed you the first time, which I stated which was voided because it was after you "should've been pk'd. But I wasn't able to respond as soon as he created the ticket because I am one person.

``````````````````````````````````````````
Log of him killing you.

2022-05-28 20:46:08 Arth (STEAM_0:1:177466331) (Tommy Moe) killed Astronomic (STEAM_0:1:229563035) (Whop Fettucine) using a player

Log of him creating the ticket for your PK.

2022-05-28 20:46:37 Player ran SAM command 'asay' with arguments, 'I wanna PK somebody for not putting their hands up when I told them too. I was mugging them.'
I don’t have many hours on the server and I just started playing yesterday. I played once before several months ago. I may or may not understand every rule and especially not fear RP but I understand that I cannot prove my point without having a video or screenshots but the player that mugged me stated that he was trying to lure me into an alleyway, he started following me from the jewelry store, or Winchester arms as it could be known by, and ended up killing me close to the fire station. There are several dark and narrow alleyways he could’ve got me to go into before the clip started. I also don’t fully understand your point of the second encounter being void. He made a ticket about me but still knowingly  approached me a second time, at the town square to tie my hands again in front of a crowd. I don’t see how that completely disregards his actions.

PK appeal - Chadderman - 05-29-2022

Two instances of breaking Fear RP doesn't mean you wouldn't be PKed. Retroactive PKs exist for this reason. Please take some time to review the PK guidelines and server rules to better understand them.

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.