Diverge Networks
O'Connell Crime Family - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: O'Connell Crime Family (/showthread.php?tid=3856)

Pages: 1 2

O'Connell Crime Family - itakepoo - 06-02-2022

Name of Faction: O'Connell Crime Family

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 15-20

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Family

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): Irish/Irish American 

Server Preference (Miami or New York): New York

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210):itakepoo#0465

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:157542444

Your Server playtime: around 6 this year but have played it on an off since 2017

Your Faction Discord link (If you have one): N/A have not made one yet I'm going to wait until I get feedback on this app until I make a Discord

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images): Off the boats of Ireland in 1962 came Colm O'Connell. A Hard working farmer from Donegal inherited a potato farm from his parents. The farm has been in his family's generation for 100+ years, soon he realized that the Farm life was not for him. After constant arguing with his parents about the future of the farm in a fit of anger bashed his fathers head in with a vase. on the run from the Law he and his closest friends left on a boat for Boston. After immigrating they found out money was hard to come by and they had no marketable skills besides strong muscles and a mind for farm work. A couple months after being homeless Colm and his mates found themselves in the back of a warehouse talking about a big job with the Italian mob. Colm couldn't say no to the money and robbed a strip club on the southside of town. Colm hasn't seen that kind of money ever in his life he decided to keep working with the Italians. 3 years go by and he has learned a lot from the mobsters. Then one fateful day Colm was called into the Capos office. Colm expected a Promotion but instead was staring down the barrel of a Glock. Colm has outlived his usefulness to the Italians. The trigger was pulled but nothing happened the gun was jammed. Colm sprinted out the door and kept running for miles. Finally he felt safe he phoned his buddies only for the Capo to answer the phone. Colm's only friends were dead. He knew he had to leave, He took the next train to New York City and after years of watching the Italians he knew he could that. So, that's just what he did. Thus the O'Connell Crime Family was born.

(Please put some feedback in the comments so I can improve my next App.)

RE: O'Connell Crime Family - Billy Longavetti - 06-02-2022

I would say have the discord before you make the app and I'm pretty sure someones gonna tell you to make your back-story longer otherwise +1 all the irish factions went extinct

RE: O'Connell Crime Family - IZO - 06-02-2022

You should work on a discord when you apply for a faction as it is a good way to show innitiative and seriousness. Beside that the backstory would do with some work, but in all we could use more factions with an ethnic background different than the colombian/italian ones.

RE: O'Connell Crime Family - Smurf - 06-02-2022

-1, I like the diversity and the idea of an Irish organization ; however, the backstory is lacking with length and I feel like a little more effor could’ve been put in

RE: O'Connell Crime Family - Alex Carvetelo - 06-02-2022

I like the irish idea but backstory need some works on -1

RE: O'Connell Crime Family - Regan - 06-09-2022

-1 Need a discord, and all your guys do is run around minging and randomly starting shit for no reason, we need diversity but we dont need another faction of minges fucking about

RE: O'Connell Crime Family - Russo - 06-09-2022

-1 minge IRA faction

RE: O'Connell Crime Family - Damiano - 06-09-2022

Loosely formed 'IRA' minge group , already causing issues on the server and breaking rules repeatedly.

RE: O'Connell Crime Family - Skippy - 06-09-2022

-1 Not good enough back story

RE: O'Connell Crime Family - Oman - 06-10-2022

There's certainly a gap for an Irish faction on Diverge, but as your application stands I don't see this being accepted.
I would revise your backstory and provide some more information on how the would faction operate. Also reccomend taking some time to go through other applications to see what could be missing.