Diverge Networks
Urna's Unban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Urna's Unban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=3903)

Urna's Unban Appeal - Generic rapper - 06-07-2022

Your Name: Urna Ukuchuku  

Your SteamID : STEAM_0:0:141213624

Reason for ban: VDM x1, Lying to Staff and RDM Bait 

Length of ban: Permanent 

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Combination of apology and dispute

Why should you be unbanned? 

VDM: I hit the person with my car intentionally however I had no intention of killing them and then reversed after knocking them over to escape I did this after a small verbal argument with the person I ran over (Who is my friend) I cant remember what i said but it was something about them being opps and me being a opp. I think more detail should be brought in about my previous relationship with this persons character previously they had pulled a gun on my and threatened me after I made fun of their car for being a gross yellow car this lead to our characters having beef which I retaliated on by running them over without the intention of killing them because I don't want them to lose anything they have equipped over some minor beef I do not believe the player in question would hold anything against me or was even mad about the situation because we exchanged words afterwards saying it was a good fight. 

RDM Bait: I had no intention of causing a firefight over running them over if I had planned on causing a firearm I likely would have had a gun equipped and not had to take cover to equip in order to return fire after killing the 1 or 2 people that fired upon me me and my friend fled the area to escape the fight because we did not want to risk losing our guns that we had few of and after exiting the situation we hid in a townhouse where someone who had seen the fire fight most likely radioed more faction members who ambushed us as we left the house leading to my death with my friend returning fire killing several of them before making a final escape to avoid further fighting. 

Lying to staff: Im not sure what I lied about but I was full of adrenaline after the huge fire fight so I may have slipped up on something and said something incorrect but i cannot recall anything that I lied about. 

PO's: Many of my PO's are very old and averaging around 50 hours per week on diverge for around a month that was to my knowledge the first time I had received any kind of warn 
note which with that much playtime is near inevitable 

Extension: Since i have been unbanned I spent around 150 to 200 hours on diverge getting in to trouble once in that amount of time happens to almost every player so i believe the extension was unjust and does not represent the kind of player I have been during my time playing Whilst I believed the original 2 week ban was excessive I decided that it would best to just take my punishment wait out the 2 weeks before rejoining because I understood that my x4 POs made me look like I am just a minge and that it was best not to argue with staff over it. 

Reputation: I understand many people in diverge don't like me this is mainly due to my cop character being incredibly active having made over 40 arrests in a month. People hate my cop character because I don't turn a blind eye on all the crimes people commit like shooting white shirts and stuff like that however I do it because it discourages people blatantly committing crimes in the street which is a pet peeve of mine. The majority of people when they see cops in the street start yelling pig pig and saying things like something smells like pork I really dislike these people so I arrest them and watch their attitudes change to them screaming ill take your job and pk you. these people then go to their factions and tell everyone about how i'm a terrible corrupt cop leading to my poor reputation however the people who I speak to and know on different characters generally don't dislike me. 

What I have been doing since I came back to Diverge: Since I rejoined Diverge I have mostly stayed away from crime factions this is because I dislike the current state of factions with cartels having so much power and extorting smaller factions into paying them money to lift embargo's this made me avoid crime factions because of the little competition which I enjoy. I became a cop because of the frequent interactions with the community and avoid the grind of being a criminal. 

Cliff Notes: The person I ran over does not hold it against me and thinks my ban is excessive. There was no intention of starting a fire fight because I did not want to risk the loss of my firearm. Im not sure what the lying to staff is about. There was some reasoning for me wanting to run over the person in the first place. I had no intention of killing the person I ran over. 

RE: Urna's Unban Appeal - therealerhakai - 06-07-2022

+1, dude is funny a great rpr. Definitely not a corrupt cop. People make mistakes even if it is big ones.

RE: Urna's Unban Appeal - helpicantplay - 06-07-2022

+1 shouldn't be banned for someone crying about getting shot when they were the initiators in the gun fight just seems like 10+ people were upset they got taken out by 2 people

RE: Urna's Unban Appeal - BritishBarry - 06-07-2022

+1 Known the guy for a good while now, he isn't a minge and can RP well.

RE: Urna's Unban Appeal - Smurf - 06-07-2022

+1 All around good guy, I’ve never had a problem with him. He plays a lot and I’m sure that diverge takes a lot of his time up and he dedicates it to diverge so I’d imagine it’s disheartening to be permad for that.

RE: Urna's Unban Appeal - Scrooge McDuck - 06-07-2022

+1 Hector is an upstanding member of the server and quite frankly is one of the only reasons I play the server still they helped me explore other parts of the server getting me into the PD and guiding me through the process getting me where I am.

RE: Urna's Unban Appeal - JimmyRusso - 06-08-2022

+1 punishment is too harsh for what you did.

RE: Urna's Unban Appeal - Saleen - 06-09-2022

+1 Good man, Has an reputation and does good RP for player's in the community

RE: Urna's Unban Appeal - Pendred - 06-12-2022

"PO's: Many of my PO's are very old and averaging around 50 hours per week on diverge for around a month that was to my knowledge the first time I had received any kind of warn
note which with that much playtime is near inevitable "

Not at all, people have played for far longer than you and received 0 warnings. You were given an opportunity to show you had changed, you had not. Go sit in the corner for 6 months.