Diverge Networks
Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=3940)

Staff Application - DaddyTom - 06-12-2022

In-Game Name(s):Thomas Massau,Ebony McClean
Steam Name: DaddyTom
Steam Profile Link: HTTPs://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014179028/
Steam ID:76561198014179028
Discord Username: DaddyTom#4483
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 5 days 3 hours 7 minutes
Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York):0 hours
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 4 hours week days , 8 - 10 hours weekends
Have you read the rules?: YES
Do you have a working microphone?: YES
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): YES
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: YES [ Mod on typhoon Networks]
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: YES
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * I have been staff before on other servers and games and enjoy doing so. I find it very interesting being the one overseeing a role play situation from up above and coordinating it. I have heard stories from other staff members on this server and how they have had such a great time enforcing rules and role play situations I would love to do this as well. I do have great interactions with staff as well and would like to have such interactions myself with other players in the community. Majority of times with the number of players growing in the community I feel for staff as the tickets keep growing in number and more staff should be brought in so other staff can in fact enjoy the server with its gameplay rather then have no time to enjoy role playing because of the ticket count and with this I can help with. I can say it enough I love this community as a whole and would love to devote my time to helping the players with tickets and help running events. This community is a family to me.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * That is a good question , I think everyone should be considered as equal not better, cause this is a team effort not a one man job. I have the skill set required as well as the ability to control situations and deescalate to solve problems/situations. I have ran a gaming community along with the staff with multiple supported games and servers [Easy Company 506th PIR] so I understand the pressure and the time it takes to be staff , which I have no issue with. my history with role playing situations with this community and factions in game could help new players or if someone is new in fact to role playing I could sit them down and explain how it works and the rules. I know for certain I would be a great fit for this staff team as in typhoon networks I was a mod and enjoyed doing so but unfortunately people started coming and going so I couldn't see it as a permanent home for me so I stepped down this I do not intend to do here as it seems everyone here is like a family and I would never have any intention in leaving as smurf has told me only nothing but good things about this staff team. I know I can help make a difference in the community with my positive attitude and determination , thank you for considering me for staff. 

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Typhoon Networks 4 months / Easy Company Staff for Squad / HLL / Post Scriptum/ since 2019

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I think I am well known in the community for role playing a ESU, and taking the role play serious but yet fun. People who know me know I do my job to the standard, and people have no issues with me and if anything a lot of members enjoy role playing with me in different situations. Players also know me as the warm welcome face along with Kevin heart , as in if there are any issues lets sit down like adults and resolve them or fix the problem [speaking in PD of course]. I do not recall anyone in the community ever referring to me as unreasonable but helpful during times when players don't know how to direct there role play or what's the next step. For those that know me I think they consider me as family and some even call me on discord daily just to chat about life or in game story issues seeking advice.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Smurf 
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.
Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Make sure the situation was cliped and avoid contact with the player and report it on the forums

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: gather the footage /proof needed and report them to UA so they can be punished.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: oh well you have to follow the rules or get out . I would bring him/her to admin sit and give him warnings for rules broken as it would be his/her first time and explain why his/her actions are wrong, then if he/she proceeds to break said rules again punish him.

RE: Staff Application - Smurf - 06-12-2022

+1 , Great guy, I’ve had good interactions with him in roleplay and very much proves stigmas wrong in roleplay such as ESU being aggressive as he is an accepting and nice guy. I believe he’d be a friendly and good staff member as well.

RE: Staff Application - JimmyRusso - 06-12-2022

+1 good app

RE: Staff Application - JacobLeeTheCop - 06-13-2022

+1 greatest Rp'er in the known universe i would give him 5 +1's if it was possible

RE: Staff Application - O'Neil - 06-13-2022

+1 Always minds his stuff and does great every time I've delt with him.

Staff Application - Pendred - 06-15-2022

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.