Diverge Networks
Louis & Gottfried Association - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Louis & Gottfried Association (/showthread.php?tid=3953)

Pages: 1 2

Louis & Gottfried Association - Fritz Von - 06-14-2022

Name of Faction: Louis & Gottfried Association

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): We have 5 members currently and are looking to expand

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Family

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): French

Server Preference (Miami or New York): New York

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): Counqerland#0439

Your SteamID: 76561199087531045

Your Server playtime: around 6h but on my old account few months back I had a week of playtime 

Your Faction Discord link (If you have one): https://discord.gg/5tX8EUex

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images): It was 1900 and Olaff Gottfried was born. He was born into as small family in Paris. 1910 on his first birthday a soldier let him hold a gun. He accidently shot the soldier from then on he was known amongst the other kids as the "shooter". When he was 12 in 1912 he got into crime. His father gave him a pocket knife for a birthday present. With that pocket knife he mugged around 4 people racking up over 100 franks with out getting caught. He was born a criminal. However, he was only a kid a few days later he got caught by the French police. They gave his parents a warning and made him return all the stuff he stole. When he got home his father punched him in the face. That's how he has the scar to this day. His family later moved to the border with Germany in 1913. When the war broke out and there town was invaded. Gottfried's father tried to get them out of there. He mugged a German soldier. Sadly, another soldier saw and shot his father dead. He didn't get out of depression from this tramatic event until 1915. He then decided to start a little street gang with 3 friends he made. Over the next 2 months they mugged 5 German soldiers. They had managed to get 200 franks a rifle and a pistol. With that over the next year they mugged 10 Germans and they were pro managing to not get caught every time. However, on the 8th mugging one of his gang members got caught and the Germans executed him despite his friend being 16. When 1917 hit he had over 1000 franks and an arsenal of guns he was only 17. He named his street gang the

Gottfried Muggers. When the French re invaded the town in earlier 1918 him and his "Muggers" helped by creating chaos and shooting at Germans during the battle. He was liked by the French for the help he had given. In May 1918 all his Muggers had left to go to school so Gottfried decided to enlist in the military. By July 1918 he had racked up already 12 German kills and got himself promoted and become a NCO. When the end of the war came on November 11th 1918 he was already a senior NCO. He left the army in 1920. He decided to live a peaceful life in France for 20 years. When WW2 started he created an underground crime family/French resistance. In 1941 he formed his gang named the Gottfried Association. He managed to have 20 people join. By 1943 his gang had been reduced to 5 people since most people got caught. He was well known in the crime world. He had racked up 100k franks and mugged 100+ enlisted Germans. When the war ended he decided to take a break from crime. He moved to Trenton,America in 1963. He became friends with his neighbor who had just had a kid a year prior to him moving there. The kid was named Louis Francis. Gottfried found out his neighbor was also from France and moved after the war. He had been having some tough finical times. He asked his neighbor for help. Turns out he was the boss of a crime family. He invited him into the crime family. He joined the Louis family. From 1968-1973 he flourished. In 1970 he became a main man. He helped transport illegal goods and oil. In 1973 during a shootout he was arrested. He spent 7 years in prison getting out in 1980 for good behavior. He met up with his boss again and they were happy to have him back. He had not seen his bosses son Francis Louis since he was 11 he was now 18. His son was also somewhat involved with the crime family. In 1981 he was promoted to Captain of the family. In 1982 him and his boss had a shootout with the police. His boss sadly got shot in the head in died. Gottfried managed to get away. After a long battle in 1983 he became boss of the family. He adopted his old bosses son. He was 20 already and had started his own gang who had became rich over the past year. It was hard for him owning a family himself. He asked Louis Francis if he'd like to merge there family's. Francis at first wanted to become the boss since it was his fathers family. In late 1983 they had finally decided they would merge and create the Louis & Gottfried Association. From 1983-1985 they flourished becoming one of the richest family's in Trenton at the time only rivaled by some other family's. They decided they would move to New york. This bring us to the present day 1986.

RE: Louis & Gottfried Association - JoJo - 06-14-2022

Leader has previously showed signs of immaturity (he’s literally like 11) and doesn’t seem ready to run a faction. Faction idea seems cool but impractical on a server like this.

RE: Louis & Gottfried Association - Fritz Von - 06-14-2022

I am ready and I’m not the only one owning it it is a duel ownership. I’d appreciate if you’d changed to a +1

RE: Louis & Gottfried Association - Infamy - 06-14-2022

All of my times ive been on staff and handling your sits. You have done nothing but minge, including the time where your flags were blacklisted because you were killed cops by throwing props at them and spamming ropes on the street and to the skybox. I do not believe you are mature enough to be in any leadership position.

Are you dumb. That prop block was one thing I did 2 weeks ago. I like the server I dont minge.

like I said its a duel ownership im not the only owner.

RE: Louis & Gottfried Association - Jon - 06-14-2022

+1. I know this guy in game. The donator that did -1 is mad that he left there faction. I disagree with the admin to he should not be taken down for one thing he did that he would never do again.

Thank you

RE: Louis & Gottfried Association - JoJo - 06-15-2022

All I need to say is French faction with a German name

RE: Louis & Gottfried Association - Me. - 06-15-2022

-1 cos its french

RE: Louis & Gottfried Association - CharlesSKS - 06-20-2022

-1 French