Diverge Networks
Staff Application - sacred - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Staff Application - sacred (/showthread.php?tid=3969)

Staff Application - sacred - sacred - 06-17-2022

In-Game Name(s): Iskhaq Parhad, Robert Caputo
Steam Name: sacred
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198449407435/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:244570853
Discord Username: sacred#1260
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1 week, 13 hours, 45 minutes (although I believe I've been playing for longer)
Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): New York
Time Zone: PST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: At least an hour or so a day.
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes 
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  I've noticed that the staff team currently needs some help. I've played the server for a good while, but it's been pretty on & off. I have never been really dedicated to the server, however, I now plan to. I'd like to join the staff team to help out the server's administration and lend a helping hand. Other than that, I seek experience in the game mode, the server, and in moderating Garry's Mod servers, as this will be my first time. 
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I believe I carry a wealthy amount of knowledge in regards to criminal organizations. While I can't offer much more other than that, what I can offer is activity. I can definitely provide activity and create meaningful experiences for players. While I lack experience in moderating in a Garry's Mod setting, I have roleplayed on numerous other platforms and communities for years. I have moderated on some of these communities.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): In a few GTA V / SAMP communities, for a couple of months, as an administrator or as a member of faction management.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?:Yes, for RDM. It's been a while since then and I regret my decisions.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I do not think I am well known in this community.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: No
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would call for an admin that is currently on duty.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Report them to upper administration for the proper punishment.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I'd ban them temporarily and warn them not to do it again. Should it continue, I'd proceed with the proper punishment.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Staff Application - sacred - AlexLV - 06-17-2022

+1 have seen him do good things in other servers and communities as an administrator

RE: Staff Application - sacred - Rogue - 06-17-2022

+1 Very competent player and would serve the staff team and the server well.

RE: Staff Application - sacred - kash - 06-17-2022

(06-17-2022, 08:30 PM)AlexLV Wrote: +1 have seen him do good things in other servers and communities as an administrator
bruh what

he literally put no previous staffing experience 

anyways

poor application imo, could use some improving.

RE: Staff Application - sacred - AlexLV - 06-17-2022

RE: Staff Application - sacred - kash - 06-18-2022

(06-17-2022, 08:39 PM)AlexLV Wrote: .....
He edited it, already showing red flags!

RE: Staff Application - sacred - Emperor - 06-18-2022

Poor application, if it says "5 sentences minimum" it means 5 sentences.
You havent mentioned your knowledge of the rules, which is crucial to becoming a staff member.
Only having knowledge of the factions and nothing else (i.e Rules etc.) does not qualify you for staff at all.

Staff Application - sacred - Pendred - 06-25-2022

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.