Diverge Networks
Nexaninja's Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Nexaninja's Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=4027)

Nexaninja's Staff App - Nexaninja - 06-24-2022

In-Game Name(s): Bruno Lombardi, Murayama Yoshiyuki
Steam Name:Nexaninja
Steam Profile Link: Steam Community :: Nexaninja
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:448318096
Discord Username: Nexaninja#0468
Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): Miami
Total playtime on Server: 70 hours
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?:4-5 hrs on the weekdays and 6-7 on weekends. Usually in the morning when there are no staff on
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand):Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?:Yes
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: My reason for applying is that I see a lack of staff on the Miami server. However this may not only be a problem just for myself, many other players do get upset when staff are not there to enforce proper roleplay and catch and deal with rule breaks. I enjoy playing Miami and it is the map that I am usually on, both in the mornings as well as later in the day. This can be beneficial for players who need staff for important things. This allows players to be calm when people rule break and have them stay on the server knowing that everything will be taken care of.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?Professionalism – Throughout my staffing experience I have had to take many sits and tickets while doing so I have also had to hold a very professional front to ensure that the job is done, and the players are satisfied.
Activity- I can strongly say that I can be on the server everyday of the week. In addition to this, my time zone being NA, I will be able to deal with any staffing issues at times where those in EU would be unable to.
Experience – With my previous staffing experience I was tasked with keeping up to a quota of 100 tickets a week which I met each week without fail. As well as this, I was given the title of Staff of the Week many times. With that, I have been in most situations when it comes to staff, I know what to do in a serious or tough situation 
Rule Knowledge – I strongly believe that I am comfortable with the rules as I have had many encounters with rule breaks and know when someone is necessarily break a rule or not.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? 
Prometheus Networks- Moderator for 3 months, racking up around 2500 tickets 
Astral Networks- Admin for one month, due to the server shutting down.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I was banned for 1 day in January of 2021 for RDM. I cannot recall what happened, however I can assure this has not and will not happen again.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I am somewhat known within the Diverge community. I am a friendly player and don't have any enemies on diverge. I am not hated either. I have lots of old friends in the police that have enjoyed playing with me. I don't have a bad reputation as far as I have heard.
Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If there are no other staff taking tickets I will proceed to get on and take care of the situation. I first bring the player who got rdmed up to the roof, ask for the story and if there is video evidence. I then proceed to bring the person who broke said rule and proceed to ask his side of the story. I also proceed to check logs if necessary and after that I make my decision. If the guy who rdmed is at fault I will either warn him or ban him based on his POs.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do? I inform upper administration immediately.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: My duties as a staff member come first. I cannot put my friend before that. I will do something about it and treat him as a normal player.

RE: Nexaninja's Staff App - ayo - 06-24-2022

+1

Me and this guy PKed Gus Dolfi

Nexaninja's Staff App - Pendred - 06-25-2022

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.