Diverge Networks
Scar's Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Scar's Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=4071)

Pages: 1 2

Scar's Staff App - Scar - 06-30-2022

In-Game Name(s):
Scariano Colombo / Topgehtti Clemente Jr / Lee Hazard / Tyresse Castillo

Steam Name:

S. H

Steam Profile Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198363422054/

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:201578163

Discord Username:

Scar H#6251

Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game):

1mo 3w 4d 9h 39m

Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York):

NY

Time Zone:

GMT+1 (BST)

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?:

4-5 Hours

Have you read the rules?:

Yes

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand):
Yes

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?:

Yes

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?:

Yes

-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: I want to help out with Events and also make sure everyone is not minging and abiding by all the rules and contributing to this server by taking as many tickets as I can. I see this opportunity as a way to contribute to an exciting and forward-thinking server which I can aim for a successful position in the Staff team. I will be Determined to serve the server as much as I can. I can try to be as flexible as possible with time since I do have work. I try to put in 100% into all servers that I staff on. I want to make sure the server is minge free and clear of all people who don't want to roleplay and ruin the fun for others.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  [b]I can do the work and deliver exceptional results. I will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team. I possess a combination of skills and experience that will make me stand out. I understand how all the commands work alongside this I also have been staff a multiple servers so I understand the basic global rules. I have also read over the server rules multiple times to make sure what people can and can't do alongside this I'll be re-looking over the PK rules just in case If I get promoted in the future since Admin+ are valid to do PKs when the evidence is correct.
[/b]

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): 
[b]Precks MP (Mod) - 3 Weeks
[b]I have been on multiple other MafiaRP servers but I do not feel they do not need to physically be put down since most of the servers didn’t even last a week.
[/b]
[/b]

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?:
2 Days - FailRP/Lying To Staff
Perma - MRDM
1 Day - Item Transfer
1 Hour - Prop Abuse
2 Hours - Item Transfer
3 Days - LTARP
2 Days - Item Transfer
5 Days - Metagame

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: 

I’ve been well known in the Community for roughly 2 Years now. Most of the members like me and respect who I am. Then of course you’ll get a few guys who will dislike you for doing things in your own unique way.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:
Infamy, Jeff, Smurf

-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: 
[b][b]Firstly I’ll make a ticket even if I’m off Duty to try to inform another admin. If no admin replies to this then  I would proceed to go onto my staff character and speak to him about it and give him the correct punishment for RDMx1. [b][b][b](Also check his POs).[/b][/b] If I was involved within the RDM. I wouldn't speak to the guy or try to take my own ticket at all since it could be biased.[/b][/b][/b]

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: 
[b][b]I would report it to UA+ and if I have any evidence I would send that to them as well after that it will be out of my hands. If any UA has any questions about the situation then I will answer truthfully.[/b]
[/b]

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: 
[b]I would have to warn them to stop or otherwise he will be banned and if he carries on then I will ban him for the correct time even if he is a friend. I would explain there are certain rules in place and they can’t be broken and even provide the link to the rules if required.
[/b]

RE: Scar's Staff App - String - 06-30-2022

-1 has way too many po's and low-quality staff app

RE: Scar's Staff App - Sydney - 06-30-2022

-1 Too many PO's and didn't answer the questions v much in depth

RE: Scar's Staff App - TotallyNotADuck - 06-30-2022

+1. Now hear me out. I know this man has a lot of previous offenses and that definitely would discredit anyone who would apply for staff. But I genuinely think Scar knows the rules pretty well and has come
pretty far from when he first started playing. He can respect the rules and has from what I’ve seen. I’m all for giving someone a chance at redemption. I think this is a situation as to where I would grant a second chance. So you got my plus 1

RE: Scar's Staff App - Smurf - 06-30-2022

+1, when I first joined this server. I joined in a different faction than scar, I’ve also never been in his main faction might I say. However he has always treated me and my pals with the upmost respect. Scar is a good guy, very experienced, and very active. I believe scar is responsible enough to become a staff member as well as his maturity levels are what they should be.

RE: Scar's Staff App - Hoovis - 06-30-2022

-1 "Perma - MRDM" 
Also your most recent ban was less than a month ago

RE: Scar's Staff App - AlexLV - 06-30-2022

-1 strange...

RE: Scar's Staff App - Alex Carvetelo - 06-30-2022

major -1. Apart from his previous offenses he never showed any progress in his 2yrs of diverge. He still to this day act like a minge from time to time.

He is a mature guy but sadly doesn't act like it.

RE: Scar's Staff App - JoJo - 07-01-2022

+1
I’ve had my differences with scar in the past and seen the many sides of him, however I think he would be a great fit for staff. He’s been a very involved member of the mafiarp community for several years so he clearly knows what the standard should be for said server and staffing it. I think he would be a great fit for staff.

RE: Scar's Staff App - Emperor - 07-02-2022

I'd really like to +1 this, but I unfortunately can't. You've broken the rules so many times even though you knew better. You have a really extensive list of PO's and Bans. And it continously happens again and again. I wouldn't see you fit for staff, at least for the time being. In your case you really have to show everyone that you can do way better.