Diverge Networks
PK Appeal Thomas Visaci - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: PK Appeal Thomas Visaci (/showthread.php?tid=4081)

PK Appeal Thomas Visaci - Stefan - 07-02-2022

Name of Character: Thomas Visaci

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:214664638

Date of PK: 2/7/22

Reason for PK: Not sure, was AFK

Why should you be unPK'd?: First of all, I am going to assume that I was pk'ed because of selling drugs, though I was told, not once, but three times that this would not warrant death. I was pk'ed while I was AFK tending to IRL things, and I was pk'ed probably due to suspicion of certain things, once again not sure since I was AFK and there was no sit at all or anything. They did post an event later saying my body was dumped in the water, no idea though since I was not online at the time.

I had no drugs or drug paraphernalia at the time on me OR in my bank accounts, so I have little to no clue how or why they pk'ed me since after the warning I received I stopped.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: N/A

RE: PK Appeal Thomas Visaci - Pendred - 07-02-2022

Just a note that being AFK doesn't mean your character isn't in RP. If you go AFK then disconnect or go somewhere safe, otherwise you are still in roleplay.

RE: PK Appeal Thomas Visaci - LocalWelshman - 07-02-2022

The reason given was a few things, main reason was drug related and that you was not allowed to do drugs at your rank. Moving on, the other reason is that this has the possibility of incriminating the faction and putting them at risk. Thus leading to the don giving the permission for your death. The stuff about the water is irrelevant and mainly RP purposes.

You have admitted to being involved with drugs, which the faction knew about. They then killed you for it. And, they obviously lied to you saying you wouldnt die from it.

I feel this PK is 100% justified and reasonable.

RE: PK Appeal Thomas Visaci - Stefan - 07-02-2022

(07-02-2022, 06:56 PM)LocalWelshman Wrote: The reason given was a few things, main reason was drug related and that you was not allowed to do drugs at your rank. Moving on, the other reason is that this has the possibility of incriminating the faction and putting them at risk. Thus leading to the don giving the permission for your death. The stuff about the water is irrelevant and mainly RP purposes.

You have admitted to being involved with drugs, which the faction knew about. They then killed you for it. And, they obviously lied to you saying you wouldnt die from it.

Still quite questionable that I was forced to get on after saying I got 100k fast by Flamingo. I was under the fair impression that if I was not to get on I was to be pk'ed, and even after I surrendered all the drugs I was told again for the 2nd time that I would not be pk'ed.

RE: PK Appeal Thomas Visaci - LocalWelshman - 07-03-2022

(07-02-2022, 07:02 PM)Stefan Wrote:
(07-02-2022, 06:56 PM)LocalWelshman Wrote: The reason given was a few things, main reason was drug related and that you was not allowed to do drugs at your rank. Moving on, the other reason is that this has the possibility of incriminating the faction and putting them at risk. Thus leading to the don giving the permission for your death. The stuff about the water is irrelevant and mainly RP purposes.

Still quite questionable that I was forced to get on after saying I got 100k fast by Flamingo. I was under the fair impression that if I was not to get on I was to be pk'ed, and even after I surrendered all the drugs I was told again for the 2nd time that I would not be pk'ed.

As I have said previously, its called tricking someone. It is allowed and it is a way people kill people. It sucks, but it is valid and you cant argue it.

RE: PK Appeal Thomas Visaci - ZOOMER - 07-03-2022

Hello, unfortunately as mentioned above, being AFK does not exempt you from being PK sadly. Judging from the PK itself, it seems you were mostly killed for breaking faction rules. As sad as it may be, there are no rules against lying in RP.

Thank you for taking the time to create an appeal. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us via Discord directly.

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.