Diverge Networks
Cypher's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Cypher's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=4083)

Cypher's Staff Application - Cypher1357 - 07-03-2022

In-Game Name(s): Dallas Kinkade / Kadence Surnez / Tenaka Hasegawa / Desean Ward

Steam Name: MomsSpaghetti

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheGaminSpartan/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53452957

Discord Username: Dally

Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 3 Weeks, 21 Hours, 40 Secs

Server you spend the most time on (Miami/New York): New York but I also play on Miami from time to time

Time Zone: EST

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 2-4 Hours a Day, I really want to try and balance out staffing and RP'ing so I don't burn myself out too fast

Have you read the rules?: Yes I have read the rules

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): I can do my best as long as It doesn't affect with my work schedule and my Milsim Unit Schedule.

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Not neccesarily but if I have the right teacher if accepted during my trial period I am a Quick learner that always takes notes.

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes I understand this outcome 
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * My motivations and reasons for applying is to hopefully establish a foundation support for the staffing team, I noticed that the servers lacks Staffing that accepts tickets, which is understandable. With my 2 years on this server I know how it is and can be with Toxic players, arguments, etc. I simply just want to put my best foot forward and Offer my assistance where needed weather it be as a gamemaster or as a Moderator.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * I should be considered because I have a go get it attitude, I am very easy to talk to and always willing to help those in need weather it's in game issues or personal I am always an open ear and willing to offer my 2 cents and support. I do as well have some staffing under my belt from past servers. I have experience staffing for Sandbox, Murder, SWRP, and Prop Hunt. I did try to apply for Staff previously in 2020 I believe but was denied due to my history with Warns which I understand and respect and took the time to consume all the info that was offered to me and cleaned up my acts so that I could Qualify as a possible candidate for Diverge's staffing team.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Yes! Not much but as stated above I am a quick learner if taught the correct way with the Servers staffing standards. I have experience staffing for SWRP, Sandbox, Murder, and Prophunt, I most likely am missing some servers but those where most likely brief existence.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I was recently banned for a misunderstanding which it was confirmed a Misunderstanding and Was immediately unbanned https://gyazo.com/da685066f3c985a4760b3f6692040da4 my attitude usually isn't portrayed like it was in the Screen shot just was a very stressful day at work and was hoping to enjoy my time playing. But I usually always keep a professional mindset and Image.
FailRP/FearRP/RDM (Was confirmed that I didn't deserve the ban by staff) This was in early of 2021
MassRDM/NLR (This was as well in early 2021)

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * My reputation in 2020 was Toxic to Early 2021 but After I took a leave of absence that was much needed to Re-evaluate my actions and straighten my attitude I have returned as a Toxic free individual with an attitude to want to support the server as much as I can in any way that I can.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: No, but I did ask I believe his name was Verax about becoming staff to hopefully get some of his Experience staffing for the server expressed to seal my decision in making my application.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: It happens, keep a level head with a positive attitude and claim the ticket and deal with the situation at hand, get as much information regarding the incident and take my actions.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would privately bring up the matter to my superiors so that the incidents are not hidden, leave the rest to my superior.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: Depending on the severity of the incident's I would make my decision and explain to my friend his wrong doing's, If he is to be banned let him know it's nothing personal just to know that this server indeed has standards and rules and procedures that are to be followed at all times present on the server. Explain to them the rules so that these incidents can come to a stop so he/she could enjoy the server.

RE: Cypher's Staff Application - Verax - 07-07-2022

Hey Cypher,

I really like your application. I can't remember if I talked to you in game (I do believe you that we talked) but I'd try to do more with having a presence in the community. Maybe speak to staff so we get to know you. Thank you for giving context to that false ban with the picture. Good luck on your journey to be staff, and I hope to see more of your peers give feedback about your character.

Cypher's Staff Application - Rem - 07-10-2022

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.